• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #43

M3X said:
You completly missed the points here. You said "Dying Star Can = Dying Planet" but not in this case. We were talking about the STAR and not the PLANET, as you can see, Omni showed the novel scan that said star with radiation and such
which was in reference to me saying Momoshiki didnt destroy the star i assumed he was talking about the planet because why would the Dying Star be a feat, it's just an observation

The sound 4 should get barrier creation and sealing only when together but still:https://www.***********.net/naruto/184/5

TheFinalOrder said:
A mod only thread should be made to discuss the Boruto Novel being accepted as Supporting Canon due to being written by Kodachi, who writes the Manga and oversees the Anime.
Got a change of heart? I thought you were against it. In my opinion, they ****** things up and made it too complicated. Anime, novel, and manga show different things. It's baffling.

Actually the novel(new novels that is not the movie one) and anime are pretty similar we actually gtet to see the whole destroyed star and planet and shit in the anime: https://imgur.com/a/HhhUb77 , what we need to do is wait for the novels of the chunin exam and the fight with momoshiki before we can say they are different.

The problem is, the star and planet mistranlation doesn't work here. Momoshiki's dimension that he created in the movie novel has a sun which gives off light. It's referenced later with "the light of the rising sun on his back", planets don't rise and give light, so it's a 4-C to liekly 4-B feat

I have no clue if the novels have the fight in them so far they have toneri in one of the novels talking about nue and the otsutsuki coming, but there has not been any full translations yet.

Gotta love how Toneri has been rekt and no one still knows about it. Maybe Naruto and co will only find out when Urashiki makes his appearance. He'd probably fight Sasuke. At least, Naruto facing Urashiki doesn't seem interesting.

Yeah he would likely fight sasuke, Sasuke should be chasing after him right now afterall. And yeah I look forward to Toneri coming back somehow.

Also we still missing barrier creating and sealing from anyone that is not Jirobo in the sound 4.

Damn, I hope the next few chapters show what Sasuke's up to. And I also hope Delta vs Naruto doesn't take too much panels / pages because we all know that match won't be finished.

Well you can add them. They should be unlocked.

Yeah exactly, 10 more pages should be enough maybe if they show off new feats/hax then I can justify it being longer but we need the story to pick up if it is only 120 chapters especially with a time skip coming up at some point (I predict 10 chapters).

Ok I would do it later.

Btw chouji in the sasuke retrieval arc is such a bro to shikamaru(naruto was being really annoying) you could tell they were good friends.

Burning Full Fingers said:
TheFinalOrder said:
A mod only thread should be made to discuss the Boruto Novel being accepted as Supporting Canon due to being written by Kodachi, who writes the Manga and oversees the Anime.
Got a change of heart? I thought you were against it. In my opinion, they ****** things up and made it too complicated. Anime, novel, and manga show different things. It's baffling.
No, I'm just tired of saying the same thing over and over again. I know what the outcome will be.

Burning Full Fingers said:
TheFinalOrder said:
No, I'm just tired of saying the same thing over and over again. I know what the outcome will be.

TheFinalOrder said:
Boruto should be relegated to a "Multiple Timeline" deal...
  • Movie
  • Anime
  • Manga
  • Movie Novel
  • Anime Novels
movie and movie novels have been completely retconned by the Manga

so only two timelines

Shadowbokunohero said:
TheFinalOrder said:
Boruto should be relegated to a "Multiple Timeline" deal...
  • Movie
  • Anime
  • Manga
  • Movie Novel
  • Anime Novels
movie and movie novels have been completely retconned by the Manga
so only two timelines
Everything retcons everything, lol.

Rocker1189 said:
where is that stated Blacke?
Not states but it was outright said (from Black Zetsu when Sasuke was doing Kirin) that Sasuke Kirn was stronger cause he uses the clouds and his flames. Sasuke was actually gonna do it when Team 7 reunited but Orochimaru stopped him from using it + how can a regular lightning strike be a giraffe? + how we count Sasuke Kirin real but not anything other lighting Jutsus? (Sasuke literally controlled the lighting and made it his Jutsu so that means his chakra was match with the real lightning

Not states but it was outright said (from Black Zetsu when Sasuke was doing Kirin) that Sasuke Kirn was stronger cause he uses the clouds and his flames. Sasuke was actually gonna do it when Team 7 reunited but Orochimaru stopped him from using it + how can a regular lightning strike be a giraffe? + how we count Sasuke Kirin real but not anything other lighting Jutsus? (Sasuke literally controlled the lighting and made it his Jutsu so that means his chakra was match with the real lightning

Dude it's lightning from the clouds

The way I feel about it; I feel as if Boruto novels should be the secondary canon, anime supporting canon and manga main canon. Anime uses stuff from the light novels as well which Kodachi is the show runner of as well as a writer of the novels

....also if Kodachi has been writing the freaking novels lmao why are we just realizing it should have been considered some type of canon lol. I feel like we could have avoided a lot of unnecessary threads about AP

@Asttal

He controlled the lighting with his Charles. How else would a lightning bolt turn into a giraffe? Not only that back Zetsu basically said that the version he used was stronger cause of the rain clouds and his flames + he was even going to do that when reunited with Team 7

It does....his lightning nature controlled the Kirin and he was going to do one vs Team 7. His own lightning chakra changed the nature of the actual lightning and direct it towards Itachi. That right there proves that lightning nature chakra is real

Wtf lmao how is it changing the nature of the lightning when it's already lightning in the clouds??ƒºÉƒºÉƒºÉ

Back