• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #43

I don't even care if Kaguya's dimensions have actual stars, tbh. I'm just saying it wouldn't make sense for her to artificially illuminate one of her various dimensions by random and ignore the rest.

Even if there were actual stars, it'd be regarded as an outlier. That's the reason I'm not interested in them.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I don't even care if Kaguya's dimensions have actual stars, tbh. I'm just saying it wouldn't make sense for her to artificially illuminate one of her various dimensions by random and ignore the rest.
Even if there were actual stars, it'd be regarded as an outlier. That's the reason I'm not interested in them.
This what I don't get....even if stars were in her Dimensions

How's it an outlier?

• Nothing Contradicts her being able to create stars.
  • VsB doesn't accept Kaguya scaling to the ETSB
  • The TSB is in it's own tier
How tf do these factors lead to an outlier?

hey, i just noticed something. we dont consider kaguya's dimensions to have stars since light can be made using jutsus and shit as a substitute, but we still dont consider light fang as real light??? wtf??

If there is no star how come not every one of Kaguya's planet isn't completely frozen because to my knowledge if there is no heat they froze and considering one of her planets is desert I found it unlikely.

Also, shouldn't Kaguya have light manip if she is the one who providing the light then? Then she also providing the heat?

yup sand dimension has earth+moon+star
I really wouldn't count that OVA as canon. Like seriously, it's not promoted as canon in any capacity by Kishi or Shueisha. Kishi did not draw those End Credits nor was he even a supervisor on the OVA. There is literally NOTHING stating it's canon and you guys need to understand that having "Sunlight" in the dimension doesn't the star is comparable to our sun. This is proven via the Last and with Madara illuminating the moon.

I actually wasn't talking about the OVA bro lol. I'm talking about the fact that her dimensions are literally stated to be parallel dimensions which means they should house a sun as well as the fact that we already see a moon in the ice dimension. Momoshikis dimension was stated to be a parallel dimension,

So, I think my Infinite Tsukiyomi Calc can be accepted now. I think we should discuss who scales from.

The only 2 people are:

• Kaguya
  • Obito
It's irrelevant for Kaguya, but it is a nice update for him as he was gonna use IT. Now, we just gotta revise High 6-A Juubi's TPC. BSM Naruto and SM Hashirama will scale from that. Someone has to meke an official blog post for Tatahakai's calc.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
hey, i just noticed something. we dont consider kaguya's dimensions to have stars since light can be made using jutsus and shit as a substitute, but we still dont consider light fang as real light??? wtf??
so, when we done, can we go over this then lol??

Not remember the conclusion, but it was talked in one of the previous threads. I will see if I'm able to find it.

TheFinalOrder said:
So, I think my Infinite Tsukiyomi Calc can be accepted now. I think we should discuss who scales from.
U might wanna check the blog again cause a certain someone disagreed. Also u should try to get like another calc memeber to take a look cause it will kind of start a storm if only 1 person looks it over

BlackeJan said:
U might wanna check the blog again cause a certain someone disagreed. Also u should try to get like another calc memeber to take a look cause it will kind of start a storm if only 1 person looks it over
Only change your calculation if someone in the calculation group asks for it. IMade has no right to make you change or correct anything

Yeah I dont think that Madara's statement can be anything but hyperbole and even if it was not he says he can smash anything which would be like some type of conceptual ability(destruction incarnate), not everything.

Rocker1189 said:
Yeah I dont think that Madara's statement can be anything but hyperbole and even if it was not he says he can smash anything which would be like some type of conceptual ability(destruction incarnate), not everything.
inb4 Durability Negations

"all things in the Universe not the Universe" XD

Shadowbokunohero said:
inb4 Durability Negations

"all things in the Universe not the Universe" XD
Clearly, since Madara's susanoo has never had any trouble smashing anything it must be the ultimate conceptual destruction, time to make a CRT

I honestly find the "light source =/= star" argument to be kind of ridiculous honestly, at least in Narutos case.

We can't compare Kaguya's dimensions to specific cases like Toneri's castle and the Moon. The moon has an artificial sun because of the Otsutsuki making the inside of the moon their home after migrating there and they have actual intelligence feats of making technology capable of moving the moon and sustaining a man-made sun for their light source.

Kaguya's dimensions are not only actual dimensions, parallel to Narutos world, but Kaguya has literally nothing suggesting she would have the means, motive and especially knowledge to be able to develop such a light source for any of her dimensions. Let alone all of them.

Not advocating for a Tier 4 Kaguya, but this "its a light source" argument is honestly stupid. Occam's Razor, it should be assumed to be actual suns/stars (which its pointed more to) until something proves otherwise. Because its your burden of proof to prove they are arrficially based and that someone would have the required skills to develop it. Kaguya most definitely doesnt.

Xerkser500 said:
I honestly find the "light source =/= star" argument to be kind of ridiculous honestly, at least in Narutos case.
We can't compare Kaguya's dimensions to specific cases like Toneri's castle and the Moon. The moon has an artificial sun because of the Otsutsuki making the inside of the moon their home after migrating there and they have actual intelligence feats of making technology capable of moving the moon and sustaining a man-made sun for their light source.

Kaguya's dimensions are not only actual dimensions, parallel to Narutos world, but Kaguya has literally nothing suggesting she would have the means, motive and especially knowledge to be able to develop such a light source for any of her dimensions. Let alone all of them.

Not advocating for a Tier 4 Kaguya, but this "its a light source" argument is honestly stupid. Occam's Razor, it should be assumed to be actual suns/stars (which its pointed more to) until something proves otherwise. Because its your burden of proof to prove they are arrficially based and that someone would have the required skills to develop it. Kaguya most definitely doesnt.
This

Xerkser500 said:
It reminds me of when Mew and Mewtwo were tier 4 because of a dimension they suppossedly created, the proof was one scan that was in japanese with what looked like a thought bubble with writig in it being proposed like a star. Now at the time I thought Kaguya was tier 4 since she created the dimensions in it and I advocated for tier 4 Kaguya and in that thread I brought up Mew and how Kaguya's was any different. I dont remember what the reasoning was but I got really annoyed and so I made a Mew downgrade thread.

Turned out it was not even a dimension of known size in fact it was likely just the size of a forest, the sun was not actually a sun hell we never saw any star and when someone who knew japanese looked at the manga there was no mention of Mew creating it.....

So that was one double standard that I found ridiculous.

Let's not mention the Mew stuff (I've read up on it not too long ago)

Yes the feat is faulty but let's not turn this into a "double standards battle of feats". That's only going to stur up hysteria.

Yeah I know, I am just saying but anyway I agree that it cant be artificial as for feats , I do believe that we need somethings that are a bit clearer. Unfortunately a lot of novel stuff are barely shown in the annime and manga..

Back