• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #43

You can't show maps from 500 chapters before mine and claim an inconsistency, i could just as easily claim those maps are ALSO inconsistent to the one on The last which is modeled after the map i'm using

It doesn't matter if it's the whole planet when again, it depends on estimating and guessing which country is which, with the manga having actual annotations as to which country is which and actually having been drawn by Kishi himself rather than a random animator at Pierrot, it holds more weight.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
@M X3
Also, I forget to ask you, why you was't able to set the picture size?
I do not know. I changed the size and remained the same

The Last isn't modeled after that map tho, the landmass of Mountains Graveyard we see in the Last is there in nearly every map lol, and again, there's literally 0 guessing involved when the landmass is sticking out like a sore thumb in such close proximity to Konoha, with it's size and shape it's clearly the mountains graveyard going by ANY showing of the map

Do you have any proof Kishimoto drew that map and not one of his assistants? Kishimoto heavily supvervised the Last so he won't let shit change from the way it's been shown in the manga, and it hasn't

@astral lol btw, i have question- would it hurt for us to ask kishimoto how big naruto earth is? we have a bunch of people wanting to know. if we could get ahold of him in some social media, that would be nice lol

why not? or do yall wanna go back and forth between earth twice its size, or earth 7 times bigger? good luck with that shit.

"Do not pester or harass the authors of various works on social media about versus debating or character statistics. They are often bombarded by numerous questions from fans, and thus are rarely interested in giving a serious response. In addition, the statements they give to appease users are often contradictory to the feats in the stories of the works they have written. Thus it is frowned upon to bother them over these topics."

The maps aren't really different...there is no issue here.

I mean, this is the DB version of the map:

20190108 133310
They are for all intents and purposes, consistent.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
why not? or do yall wanna go back and forth between earth twice its size, or earth 7 times bigger? good luck with that shit.

You asked me if it would be a problem and I said no

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
"Do not pester or harass the authors of various works on social media about versus debating or character statistics. They are often bombarded by numerous questions from fans, and thus are rarely interested in giving a serious response. In addition, the statements they give to appease users are often contradictory to the feats in the stories of the works they have written. Thus it is frowned upon to bother them over these topics."

Um....you do know it's not law that we can't ask them questions right????

AstralKing7 said:
Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
You asked me if it would be a problem and I said no
oh good. i was hoping that the people here wouldnt actually preffer their own shit over what the canon souce says lol

sheesh this getting looking bad. looks, its just an idea people, chill out. my bad. i wanted to see if we could it off or something.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
sheesh this getting looking bad. looks, its just an idea people, chill out. my bad. i wanted to see if we could it off or something.
People here seem to get really mad once you suggets asking a creator something lol. As if it guarantees that you get the answer you want.

Because those calcs do not rely on the size of the planet only on the area seen in the picture. Only the calcs that use the planet size are affected.

Not nessecarily. Since we dont know the size of the landscape compared tot he rest of the planet. A significant and recognizable portion of the planet would have to be shown first.

It's because we are using the very landmasses to calculate the size of the earth, not the other way around. Those calcs are using a piece of the continent to know the size of the planet, if we start to consider the landspaces bigger after using them for calculate the planet then it would be a wrong, faulty calculation.

Do you understand me or no?

@Alex and @Rocker

I still don't really see the problem sorry. I mean if the 2x bigger then that would mean that everything that's a part of eart is also 2x bigger. The way I see it, if earth was the same size as Jupiter then even the landscape wouldn't change

No....if I'm right on where yur going with this then I'm talking about the earth in general (mountains, sea floors, ocean, landscape) anything that's a part of earth

Back