• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
<divclass="quote">Burning Full Fingers wrote:
Does this mean we can have pages for Bankai and such?</div> why not if we can legit have a page for every Super Saiyan form, something I actually think should be put on one page instead of separate

yeah obito has abiltiy he freaking used in the road to naruto movie where he takes over menmas body with his MS. Thats awesome he should have a composite page too

Wow, dimension cutting Naruto that would be something !

@shadow: Is there any other crazy stuff from that game ?

haven't seen much tbh, I'm sceptical about the dimension cutting thing, but so far it can absorb attacks and allows the user to use all 5 chakra styles, it also has enough power to stop a dragon that can destroy the world

Shadowbokunohero said:
haven't seen much tbh, I'm sceptical about the dimension cutting thing, but so far it can absorb attacks and allows the user to use all 5 chakra styles, it also has enough power to stop a dragon that can destroy the world
planet or universe

This weapon has the ability to allow its wielder to perform any technique and allows them to use any of the basic nature transformations. The Dragon Blade also enables the user to cut and absorb their opponents' chakra, similar to Samehada. Finally, a very useful ability the sword has is to stay forcefully partial to its owner, so it is always trying to stay in connection to Naruto. However, it seems there is a limit to this ability, as it was gone for good after Naruto lost it in Mount Koryü. Using this blade is not without its drawbacks, though; in order to have complete control over the blade, the wielder must have exceptionally high levels of chakra. Naruto is able to wield the blade without drawbacks due to the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox inside of him.

from wiki http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Blade

I really doubt it, The magekyo sharing is basically a hard counter to mangekyo sharingan hax. A least for Tsukuyomi, but for Kotoamatsu...I dont know. Probably not since its nature means you dont even know you are caught in it. And even if you think you might be that is just it still controlling you.

What character do you guys think is the most hated? I dunno, but dat Sakura hate. The Sakura haters are in droves everywhere. Shipping wars, respect threads, and even on her goddamned birthday celebration.

Sakura no contest is probably the one of the most hated thing in Shonen Jump history lol im being literal...i hate her too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back