• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thanks to @Avengershows for the calc and @Psychomaster35 for evaluating it.

This calc for Boruto Stream has been accepted. So now Boruto's AP should be City Block level, Multi City Block level+ with Boruto Stream. (512.7 Tons)

One important thing to note is that Boruto actually uses 3 gale palms (He spawns 3 clones; two clones sends a clone and himself forward one hand for one Boruto each (1 Gale Palm). He then uses his 3rd clone to send himself forward while in the air with two hands (2 Gale Palms)).

So we can say something like: "City Block Level, up to Multi City Block level+ with Boruto Stream (His Boruto Stream is this strong)" and then somewhere either in the Boruto section of the Naruto Page or note it at the bottom of his profile, mention that it varies on the amount of clones he uses, as well as wind style.

You could argue that when he eventually learns to use 4 clones instead of 3, he use four gale palms - amping himself even further

To bolster that point, Shinki clashed with Boruto's Boruto Stream (although he would've lost the actual clash, as Boruto was actually cracking his Iron Sand). Boruto had used two clones and two gale palms to crack the Iron Sand, so Shinki wouldn't scale to "3x Boruto Stream" but instead 2/3's of that value, aka Multi City Block level (341.8 Tons).

Which also makes sense narratively because Boruto likely could have defeated Shinki using his own strength if he wasn't shaky in his resolve but instead decided to cheat because he wanted to show Naruto that he's fully capable.

So this is how Boruto (and Shinki's) profile would be rated as:

Boruto: City Block level, up to Multi-City Block level+ with Boruto Stream (His Boruto Stream can vary in potency with the amount of clones and Wind Style he uses. Pulverized a massive rock), higher with Shinobi Gauntlet (One-shot Shinki)

Shinki: Multi-City Block level (Stronger than Sarada. Mitsuki stated that he needed to use Sage Transformation to defeat him. Clashed with Boruto's Boruto Stream)

EDIT: I've added Mitsuki since he also scales to Shinki through Snake Lightning:

Mitsuki: At least City Block level physically (Should be comparable to the average Chunin and was implied to be on that level), Multi City Block level with Snake Lightning (Dispersed Shinki's Iron Sand. One-shot Boruto)

I'll make another CRT for the Sarada calc later. I just wanted to focus on Boruto Stream first..

Boruto's profile gives me a headache because of how mid it is.. I might just drop my Boruto revisions sooner than later because it's so trash.

Last edited:
Actually, wouldn't it be better to scale Shinki to the full value?
Boruto in the calc didn't use any jutsu, and was an academy student.
Boruto vs Shinki used a lightning jutsu thing and did undergo more training as well as a few missions. Lightning was explicitly mentioned to be Shinki's weakness

Actually, wouldn't it be better to scale Shinki to the full value?
Boruto in the calc didn't use any jutsu, and was an academy student.
Boruto vs Shinki used a lightning jutsu thing and did undergo more training as well as a few missions. Lightning was explicitly mentioned to be Shinki's weakness
Ehh..

We have no idea how "2x Boruto Steam + Lightning Style" compares to "3x Boruto Stream" We do know that Boruto Stream is a massive amp, and the more clones Boruto uses the faster and stronger he is.

The important thing to note though is that, Boruto and Sarada earlier combined their Lightning Styles and it was completely ineffective. Even Mitsuki, who's lightning style surpasses theirs, was able to disperse his Magnetic Sand, but he was able to quickly counter. Shinki even states that his one Iron Hand was more than enough to stop Sarada + Boruto, so it's hard for me to say that the lightning jutsu had any effect on Shinki other than a basic AP amp.

I personally think this is a very reasonable lowball, but if most people agree with you then I'll concede.

I see your point. So, that's fair enough.
Also, wouldn't this place Mitsuki at the same rank as Shinki in terms of AP?
Base Mitsuki? No. Sage Transformation yeah.

His profile is also in a sorry state so I'll have to make a CRT for him as well.

I mean, even base Mitsuki ought to somewhat scale to Shinki, right? He was able to disperse the Iron Sand relatively quickly with his Snake Lightning, and in the arc following that could one shot Boruto.
Ooh ur right actually. I forgot he even one shot Boruto lol.

I guess he could scale with Snake Lightning. He even defeated Shino with it in episode 6. So that's good support. I'll write something up for him.

Mitsuki: City Block level physically (Should be comparable to the average Chunin and was implied to be on that level), Multi City Block level with Snake Lightning (Dispersed Shinki's Iron Sand. One-shot Boruto)

How's this?

Mitsuki: City Block level physically (Should be comparable to the average Chunin and was implied to be on that level), Multi City Block level with Snake Lightning (Dispersed Shinki's Iron Sand. One-shot Boruto)

How's this?
Seems fine, albeit, isn't it kind of implied throughout the series that Mitsuki even in base form is above most other people (Which is why I'd put "At least City Block level")? Though yeah, that's fine

Boruto would downscale from 8-A physically then, given that he survived getting punched Physically by Shinki's Iron Sand Hands.

though i feel like this should be exclusive to the chunin exams version of boruto, given that academy Bortuo seems to benefit way way more physically from the stream amp.

Bump 😭😭😭

Also I think The Multi City Block Level+ part should have at least since boruto quite literally stack it with more clones and add attributes like lightning style to make this faster. Also....

Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Comparable to the other new generation genin such as Sarada Uchiha and Mitsuki who are comparable to Sumire), Higher With Boruto Stream (Surprised the New Seven Ninja Swordsmen with his speed and seemingly blitzed them)
^^ could be his new acad upgrade for speed since he has a speed feat with Boruto stream.

Back