• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion thread #34

Shadowbokunohero said:
same while I disagree with the hollow moon statement, it doesn't bother me all that much.
I agree with BFF, FO you shouldn't leave over a simple disagreement, those are common in stuff like this, not every thread will go the way a user always wants them to go. and the moment you kinda just let go and jump on to the next thread, the better
Well you see, over the past couple years (And not just with Naruto), i've seen things being accepted or arguments that I personally thought made no sense. While it's all subjective to an extent, my fuse has shrank considerably.

I've been doing this since 6th grade back in 2006 and as i got older, I got more into it.

• Lounge.moviecodec
  • T5forums
  • SaiyanIsland forums
  • Anime Vice
  • VsBW
  • Narutobase
  • Narutoforums
  • comicvine
  • IRL w/ friends
I'm sure if you guys can look back at many instances where I have been quick to anger again and again, etc. It's just gotten worse over time to the point now a simple internet debate is making me pissed off to the point I don't want to speak to anyone and just want to hit something. That's not good.

The way I see it, I can either retire my debating about this and leave or I can stay, retire my debating about this and simply discuss the happenings on the Boruto manga.

Issue is, if I stay, I'm more enticed to comment and debate. Thus the saying, "Out of sight, out of mind".

TheFinalOrder said:
Well you see, over the past couple years (And not just with Naruto), i've seen things being accepted or arguments that I personally thought made no sense. While it's all subjective to an extent, my fuse has shrank considerably.

I've been doing this since 6th grade back in 2006 and as i got older, I got more into it.

• Lounge.moviecodec
  • T5forums
  • SaiyanIsland forums
  • Anime Vice
  • VsBW
  • Narutobase
  • Narutoforums
  • comicvine
  • IRL w/ friends
I'm sure if you guys can look back at many instances where I have been quick to anger again and again, etc. It's just gotten worse over time to the point now a simple internet debate is making me pissed off to the point I don't want to speak to anyone and just want to hit something. That's not good.

The way I see it, I can either retire my debating about this and leave or I can stay, retire my debating about this and simply discuss the happenings on the Boruto manga.

Issue is, if I stay, I'm more enticed to comment and debate. Thus the saying, "Out of sight, out of mind".
Hey, just do some online quests / roleplay type stuff, it is what I have been doing :). Go to like sufficient vwlocity forum.

I'd rather you only discuss Boruto. Tbh I personally want us to finish all of these Naruto revisions cause no matter what any revision to a verse like Naruto will be blown out of proportion.

Having only to worry about Boruto series is better and easier Because we won't have massive problems with scaling because the scaling won't have to apply to characters back in the old gen. Being able to focus only on Boruto series with Naruto revisions done will open up more time with us being able to discuss things that makes us happy about the series. It's been a while since I've seen us discuss things that didn't just include revisions and upgrades. If we finish the Naruto revisions completely we will have more free time. Boruto revisions aren't hard because the manga is monthly for now and even if it becomes bi weekly or weekly it's moving at a slow but steady pace where we can cope with it while still having fun talking about fan drawings, what if's, vide games and just discussing how well a chapter is as well as the movies

We should try to get the revisions finished before this year. There are only two or three main revisions.

well, considering that we now have to deal with boruto fighting momoshiki on better grounds than gaara did, i would say that its easier to scale, much less when we have konohamaru losing horribly to ao, but boruto winning agasint him... just saying..

....nani? ps who watched the latest boruto ep? this has legit the worst scaling i have ever seen. the villain they are fighting tho, would be a good match for kid lee tbh

What scaling???

That good would completely demolish Lee lol. They both are taijutsu users but that guy scales above Jonin by a lot when he is defeating groups of them by himself. Kid Lee scales to 8A as well but if that guy had a profile he would be rated probably around pre time skip Kakashi level. That guy is insanely strong

Was a good episode but I gotta see Boruto feed Mitsuki a knuckle sandwich so Mitsuki will know to never tarnish Boruto's friendship again

oh and another thing- the fake human mofos in this arc are made in labs right? well, what if the dna used to make them came from real people in the show, like say, oh idk, DEIDARA????

Hmm i don't know and don't wanna think that far ahead cause it wastes time and the writers could have any reason for it.

I believed their all Jonin because two Jonin were already killed that belonged to the tracking team

well, having two jonin i belive easily, but a team of 20 jonin? nah, never.. another thing is that i think the ino-shika-cho team is gonna get stronger after that defeat. its like a reality check tbh. they know that they arent jonin lvl, but its good to see one trying to kill u from up close u know?

good question lol i think its better to maybe have the characters keep the lower tier, but right next to that we put "or higher"

I highly doubt the anime feats will surpass the manga. Boruto manga is still what the anime is gonna adapt. We can expect the same fights to happen. We are in arcs in the manga where we should see better feats with all of these strong guys appearing everyday.

Anime is actually needing Boruto who right after this arc will be capable of taking down people like Shojoji by himself ƒÿæƒÿæƒÿæ. They should have actually made Boruto more consistent with the manga so that we would know that he isn't stronger than his manga counterpart but the same since technically the shojoji arc started right after the Momoshiki with only a little training

Also the anime feats aren't canon if it's from arcs like the current one

Pre time skip?? I don't even know tbh. It depends on which's asuke you mean. Chunin exams with no curse mark or just curse make Sasuke.

Shojoji is a bad for for an opponent like Sasuke who's only jutsu are fire style which is long to mid range and Chidori which shojoji could evade easily cause of his speed. Shojoji would beat cm 1 Sasuke and Regular Sasuke but CM2 Sasuke is just over all stronger than him.

@Astral

I doubt the manga will have Boruto fight Kara, I'm pretty sure Naruto and Sasuke will handle them like they did with Momoshiki. Also we don't know how many more arcs the anime has before it starts to adapt the manga. So there's still a possibility that the anime could have some good feats.

I'm pretty sure Kara is the people who will kill Naruto lol and possibly Sasuke.

Anime isn't canon tho unless it's specifically is animating light novels or it has confirmation to tie into the manga or how Urashiki and Kashin Koji and Toneri events are canon for the manga even tho it's even only been shown by the anime cause Kishiis still the director of the manga so that would have the be at least the only thing needed if the other things aren't options for this particular verse

Currently just with Kawaki being around we are getting better feats for the new gen than the anime. Boruto scaling to Kawaki just upgraded some genin. Now what if Kawaki fights some more lead ninja stronger than Boruto. More upgrades in the manga that will be rated higher than what the anime can show.

i called this awhile back, but i think that naruto is gonna be some sort of mentor to kawaki, and he's gonna pull a tai lung on him, as naruto will prolly not be able to fight back someone he considers a son or something like that. i can already feel it

I know the anime isn't canon. What I'm suggesting is if the anime gets better feats/hax would they get an anime key?

There's no way Naruto and Sasuke die in Boruto. They will most likely get sealed away or trapped in an Ōtsutsuki dimension that Sasuke can't get out of. Killing off Naruto and Sasuke would be the worst thing they could do and ultimately kill the Boruto series.

It would most likely give them anime profiles since the manga profile for some characters already will be filled with lots of information

Naruto is confirmed possibly dead. Kawaki hasn't shown any power to send people to different dimensions either since he didn't kill Urashiki. Kishi confirms that people we love will die as well

Tbf Naruto and asuke have barely been in chapters and Boruto manga has been having good sales and the episodes have been doing good as well. Killing of Naruto and Sasuke wouldn't really do anything when they are barely around in the series as is

Unfortunately This series suffers from the expectations of great writing. So bring Naruto or Sasuke back to life with some BS ass pull or plot hole will be even worse than killing them.

AstralKing7 said:
What scaling???
That good would completely demolish Lee lol. They both are taijutsu users but that guy scales above Jonin by a lot when he is defeating groups of them by himself. Kid Lee scales to 8A as well but if that guy had a profile he would be rated probably around pre time skip Kakashi level. That guy is insanely strong
naw i believe that eight inner gates kid lee would trash this weak guy.

He doesn't have the feats or scaling to do so tho iirc so as now he gets completely beat but not without a good fight.

I'm going to need some proof that Kishi says people we love will die. Also Kawaki says "Ill send you where I sent the seventh hokage." Which can have many different interpretations. And yes killing off Naruto and Sasuke will definitely hurt Boruto considering majority of Borutos fan base are people that followed Naruto.

Where is that fan base confirmed??? I always here that brought up but most of everyone is actually always bashing Naruto as being a bad father lmao like seriously people were mad about the latest chapter.

Superman has died before, that didn't stop DC from making justice leave comics. Naruto series is at the same point where you can kill off an old beloved main character but the fans will still come back through thick and thin because they love the story of it

Also I'm pretty sure when Naruto will die he will have a speech that won't just be directed towards Boruto and other ninja but also to the viewers telling them and is to never give up and always keep moving forward through turmoil

People love the NARUTO character boruto hasn't been out long enough to have that kind of fan base. And Superman has been brought back so many times same with Goku that's why they can kill them off.

I'm just going off of the people I've talked to and what I've seen online saying they only watch boruto because they loved the Naruto series.

Back