• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion thread #34

If naruto grows stronger and More powerful in the last, we may need to create a profile.

key 100% Kyuubi Chakra Sage Mode (The Last) May be the problem of naruto adult hogake.

For example

Naruto Uzumaki (Young Adult) or the last

Tier: At least 6-B likely far higher | At least Low 5-B | Unknow

Key:
Base | 100% Kyuubi Chakra Sage Mode | Six Paths Sage Mode

Naruto the last 456456

Naruto Uzumaki (Adult)

Tier: Unknow
| Unknow | 5-B

Key:
Base | 100% Kyuubi Chakra Sage Mode | Six Paths Sage Mode

No we are just gonna have to make a new key that says Full Power SOSP Mode cause Naruto wasn't full power while fighting Momoshiki iirc

@I am myself

SOSP=Sage of Six Paths but canon name ( iirc) of Naruto's strongest form is Six Paths Sage Mode.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
I straight up don't believe that list on the sole fact that Bleach is on it. It's anime ended in 2012, it's 2018 now. No way Bleach anime sales are beating out Pokemon, Dragonball or One Piece in 2018.
Find the source for that list.
One piece and Dragonball are Fuji TV not TV Tokyo

Guys big news. Boruto has is getting shorter in the future for one reaosn and a possible other. Ike said drawing Boruto with shorter hair will be faster. I also personally believe that this will allow him to finish chapters fast which means maybe bi weekly or weekly chapters

Also the story is about to focus on Kawaki from now on

But Sarada and Sasukes future will be interesting

Back