• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion thread #34

TataHakai said:
I'm gonna withold from going for either side, but Kep has raised a very valid point.
I was never arguing against Kep, just pointing out the obvious holes in his arguments. He's coming off as if he's offended, but it's whatever.

I understand his argument quite clearly. If he doesn't want to acknowledge certain things and ignore certain facts, I could care less. Just thought it was important enough to not be so easily written off and I don't have the time or energy to argue about it.

I really want to get the Moon issue sorted out so i'll message all calc group members and ask them to check it out and we'll see what everyone thinks.

Edit: Done.

I don't want to drag it out, that's why i'm asking it to be dealt with ASAP since it might continue to be brought up again and again due to it being a big upgrade.

Either it's fine and they get upgraded or it's not and the matter is gone forever.

Ah but @Taka gave a reason why and I responded to it though I don't think he ever texted back....also the Sakura boulder crush looks larger then the current Sakura calc that put everyone in 7-C hence why I was hoping that someone could calc it

The Sakura calc is fine but it's like Building level which is Below chapter 7 Sasuke's Katon, and the Naruto feat is as WOI Said

Then how did @Shrek get 7-C Sakura?! and could u take a look at the High 7-C? If it's ok I can try putting it in the evaluation

Did you guys know Chakra comes from cells???? I may have just forgot about it. This would prove that FRS has power nullification or sealing or negation because it attacks on the cellular level

AstralKing7 said:
Did you guys know Chakra comes from cells???? I may have just forgot about it. This would prove that FRS has power nullification or sealing or negation because it attacks on the cellular level
and mind too

Yeah, so what were those abilities suggested for Naruto again?

• Rasenshuriken performing damage too extensive for standard healing - medical ninjutsu - to take care of
  • Slowing down Regenerationn for KCM and above
  • Destroying the chakra system and preventing enemies from using their powers in some cases with verse equalization
Did I get it right? What else was suggested?

Don't think it'd be applicable in Verse Equalization due to mechanics. Chakra System is similiar to a real life nervous system and due to it attacking on that level it can attack the Chakra System.

So I guess it could work on characters in verses where their powers stem from their nervous system or a similar system.

Also, you would need to be able to heal from cellular damage to overcome the damage it inflicts, but I'm not sure if we quantify that with our Regenerationn tiers since those are based on what you regenerate from or can regenerate. Nothing about focused Regenerationn.

Damn Shadow, you need to tell us when you change the pics so we can appreciate them. Most times when I click on my notification, it just takes me straight to the latest reply.

Does anyone have a favorite technique for the dojutsu? Let's mention them. Mine are these:

Rinnegan: Chibaku Tensei!

• Special Technique: Limbo: Border Prison.
Sharingan: Genjutsu.

Mangekyō Sharingan: Kamui.

Byakugan: Eight Trigrams techniques.

Rinne Sharingan: Well...

Tenseigan: Telekinesis ~ Gravity Manipulation.

Ketsuryuugan: Blood Manipulation.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Yeah, so what were those abilities suggested for Naruto again?
Yeah and resistance to it for chakra cloak forms of Naruto cause he used it without throwing it before

Back