• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion thread #34

ƒñúƒñúƒñúƒñúƒñúƒñúƒñúƒñúƒñúƒñúƒñúƒñúƒñúƒñúƒñúƒñúƒñúƒñúƒñúƒñúƒñú

We didn't even reach 370 comments in the last thread, why the early switch? Kinda throws off the current discussion when we gotta go back to get our reasonigns, scaling and scans.

Sorry guys, been busy with the Bleach stuff:

MY 7-A NARUTO SCALING:

Note: This is scaling from Pain if the Kn6 Calc is accepted.

Base Naruto (Post SM Training) = 7-A for fighting Pain in h2h after running out of SM (Chapter 433, Pages 13 & 15. The fight lasts 3 pages). Ninjutsu in Naruto scales above the Casters Durability. MS Sasuke scales to 7-A Naruto. Tanked an explosion created by Matching Naruto's Rasengan and Is implied to be on a comparable level to Naruto (Note: This is for Sasuke's Base Ninjutsu, not Amaturatsu and Susanoo.) Danzou Scales to 7-A for Matching Sasuke 1 v 1 (Chapter 479, This chapter explains that Danzou's Izanagi lasts for about 60 seconds per eye. After Sasuke hits Danzou with Susanoo and the 4th eye closes, Danzou has 3 eyes left. Page 14 showcases Sasuke losing Susanoo and going at Danzou fist to cuffs. This bout lasts at leastr 3 minutes off screen evident by Danzou's eyes. We see 2 closed in Chapter 479 but in 480, Obito explains that Sasuke genjutsu'd him into thinking he still had 1 eye left open before their final clash, when it had closed already, Scan.) Fourth Raikage in V1 and V2 Cloak. His Chakra is strong enough to stop a point black Chidori from completely piercing him and damage Susanoo Ribs which are more durable than Sasuke's Body and when fully enraged, is strong enough to break through susanoo ribs and retain enough force to severely bruise Sasuke ). Supporting 7-A Kakashi (Went 1 on 1 with Sasuke forcing Sasuke to use Susanoo) Note: It should be noted that Sasuke and Kakashi fought h2h off screen for 3 pages in Chapter 484 (Pages 10-12/13), but they started ontop of the bridge and when we see them next, Sasuke is using Susanoo and they are on the river with Kakashi unharmed at all. This would support Kakashi fighting pain by himself for a while before Choji and Choza came. I'll discuss SM Naruto Physically and Susanoo's AP later, got class atm. But I think these are the only ones to scale. EMS Sasuke's Mangekyo abilities are the only things that get amped, not his Ninjutsu or Physical abilities until After Meeting Hagoromo and Base Naruto's Ninjutsu AP get stronger after training with KB. Physically he stays the same in Base until after meeting Hagoromo

@TFO made this and I agree obviously because these scenes were very clear cut.

Burning Full Fingers said:
What are the results.
The meteor speed is Mach 26,000

The AP uses the databook and Obama Rasengan KN0 Naruto = High 7-C+

EDIT: I'm such an idiot! gomen....they calced the cannon blast....

Nope....but hey if we can get a calc member to do the Odama Rasengan + Sakuras punch on a boulder we should get good results 😊

EDIT: actually just need to calc Sakuras punch

Link? I wanted someone to see about Sakuras punch (we gotten a 7-C from something weaker) and see if it's good + the High 7-C+ one

Online only is also a massive minus

especially when naruto games have had laughable online structures in the past

4,2E+22 J = 100.382409178 Teratons ?

Methode 2: Cumulus

so why are we not using Methode 2

kn6 is 6-C / 20gt (Island level)

and kep said kn8 would probably is 6-C+ for breaking out 6-B+ CT

+ pain also said that he have to make CT bigger which means 6-B/55.961379063097517417 teratons wont be enough to hold kurama

we need to ask KEP again about kn8 tier

Well we already have 8Gates Guy at like what Likely 5-B? and I thought that maybe looking at those roots we can use those numbers for the Shinju tree

I'm not gonna argue for this but i'll throw this out there, using the Earth's surface gravity for the Naruto moon would make the GBE of it 1.082 Zettatons which is Small Planet level

The mass would be 4.434E+23 kg which is 6x more than the baseline moon

Might upgrade some feats since Naruto and co were not able to realise they were on the moon, thus suggesting the gravity might be the same.

Also would make the Hagoromo feat 2.4 Yottatons, It'd push Casual Kaguya to Large Planet level

Back