• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion thread #34

Alright so let's get this started....who r u? Also would appreciate if u didn't talked about Ant like that my good sir. I can understand if yur mad about things here but to go as far as to call people names....infuriates me

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Also, you would need to be able to heal from cellular damage to overcome the damage it inflicts, but I'm not sure if we quantify that with our Regenerationn tiers since those are based on what you regenerate from or can regenerate. Nothing about focused Regenerationn.
atleast low-mid regen

Medical-nin has atleast low-mid regen cuz it can create new cells/body part so FRS can stop low-mid

manga

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-S4rNWhB0...LFrhjipoxQu_PCnHfZbKxQCHM/s16000/0235-010.png

https://mangalife.us/read-online/Naruto-chapter-235.html

DB

Spoiler: Databook 2 - Chikatsu Saisei no Jutsu

Picture 3: The lost part is filled up with new cells.

https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/databook-collection-thread-part-i.496343/page-6

Seems the "Knowledgeable" list for Naruto suppoters need to be revised. Some people need to be truthful about their knowledge of the verse because certain arguments being made are quite telling....

that's my point, saying the moon is 99 percent hollow is ridiculous when we have no proof to suggest that.

when literally all the hollowness can still be accounted for with a far less assumption than 99 percent?.

does that mean the moon might be more hollow than we originally thought? sure

but it's sure as hell ain't 99 percent

Lol who knew that a thread meant for an upgrade would basically be a downgrade. Well hopefully they would also think the same cause it's just pure assumption at this point

a huge explosion that twists and warps space! Naruto, who was occupied by that and turned his back, disappears with a jutsu fired by Momoshiki. He leaves Boruto a smile…"

so naruto tank an Spatial attack

Yeah minor cause he can't do it at will

Also we need to revise Soros profile a little. I've been meaning to bring it up. When Oro goes into battle he fights with swords and he has his armor. His fighting style revolves around swords and snakes. I feel that we need to put his new form from Boruto as his current key and picture because that show he really fights with taijutsu and kenjutsu

Hey guys, so i've made the decision that I'm going to transition to a "Naruto Consultant" for this wiki.

I have my personal reasons for this. Basically, "if" you guys ever need my opinion on anything, which you probably won't ƒñÀÔÇìÔÖé´©Å, you guys can PM me on my Narutoforums account:

• Akiretsu
I'm planning one last CTR then i'm out. Good luck guys, you'll need it...

Bruh....don't leave us....we still have the revisions to do not only that but u had things planned for Base Naruto = 7-A

Yeah, you gotta stay active. It's not going to be good if you leave because we still have a lot of scaling problems. Personally, I have little to no will in mass Naruto revisions anymore and if a knowledgeable member leaves, I'm afraid I will have virtually no interest in Naruto revisions because there are so much things to handle.

What makes me think so is that I strangely feel nothing, reading through the moon thread. Like, I don't care if Toneri goes back to High 6-A or 5-C. It's like I'm completely unmotivated for revisions. Though, it's not only for Naruto. To start with, I always had a feeling this would happen since the moon gravity thing was brought up.

same while I disagree with the hollow moon statement, it doesn't bother me all that much.

I agree with BFF, FO you shouldn't leave over a simple disagreement, those are common in stuff like this, not every thread will go the way a user always wants them to go. and the moment you kinda just let go and jump on to the next thread, the better

Back