• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion thread #34

I'll make the legit 5-B Naruto thread tomorrow with scans and everything.

Also, Shin doesn't scale to Naruto.

Kid Shin:

• Got wrecked by a Casual Sasuke in h2h
  • Got Punked by a casusl RSM Naruto
  • Got One Shotted by a slightly serious Sasuke
  • Him vs Naruto was off panel but he was shook by the mere sight of Kurama.
Adult Shin:

• Was flexed on by Sasuke
  • Knocked out by Sakura
  • Blitzed and One Shotted by PS, Casually.
He didn't do shit. The only reason he got the upperhand was due to his ability momentarily catching Naruto and Sasuke off Guard.

Tbh I can't belivw people even used that as a reaosnƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

Can't wait for the scans for that thread

I can prove that Shin is not only tier 5, but he's the strongest character in the entire naruto verse!!

Recently I've found a secret manga chapter where in which Shin actually comes back stroger than ever. He has passive 1-A mind hax and a feat which makes him a galaxy buster just by blinking....I can show the scans...

TheFinalOrder said:
I'll make the legit 5-B Naruto thread tomorrow with scans and everything.
Also, Shin doesn't scale to Naruto.

Kid Shin:

• Got wrecked by a Casual Sasuke in h2h
  • Got wrecked by sarada
  • Got Punked by a casusl RSM Naruto
  • Got One Shotted by a slightly serious Sasuke
  • Him vs Naruto was off panel but he was shook by the mere sight of Kurama.
Adult Shin:

• Was flexed on by Sasuke
  • Knocked out by Sakura
  • Blitzed and One Shotted by PS, Casually.
He didn't do shit. The only reason he got the upperhand was due to his ability momentarily catching Naruto and Sasuke off Guard.
added

This is what @Taka said:

meteors can range from tiny pebbles all the way to 100 meters in diameter

Now suggest that we find the size of the Odama Rasengan (thiugh I'm 100% sure that the comparison isn't that of a tiny pebble)

"Meteoroids have a pretty big size range. They include any space debris bigger than a molecule and smaller than about 330 feet (100 meters) -- space debris bigger than this is considered an asteroid."

It can literally be just bigger than a molecule and still be considered a meteor.

Also from your source Blacke

" Surprisingly, most of the meteoroids that reach the ground are especially small -- from microscopic debris to dust-particle-size pieces. "

I can't be bothered to scale the rasengan size so let's just assume it's a meter wide sphere (huge highball)

it'd still only have a volume of 524000 cubic centimeters

Meteor density is 3.7 g/cm^3 high end

3.7 x 524000 = 1938.8 kg

Assuming a high end speed of 17 km/s

KE = 6.6 kilotons of TNT

Without all the high end assumptions it'd be around Multi City block or maybe small town level

@Taka

Hold on they also said more like right here if u can take a look kind sir:

Typically, though, a meteoroid would have to be about the size of a marble for a portion of it to reach the Earth's surface. Smaller particles burn up in the atmosphere about 50 to 75 miles (80 to 120 kilometers) above the Earth.

+

Earth's atmosphere, on the other hand, is full of matter, which creates a great deal of friction on a traveling object. This friction generates enough heat (up to 3,000 degrees Fahrenheit, or 1,649 degrees Celsius) to raise the meteoroid's surface to its boiling point (Though don't know how this helps)

some time rasengan create weird affect behind the target

that look like portal or warp space lol
0a6ff9d0230f823ceb4f8437616cef26af6407c7 hq
4158697-naruto-260s1785
Ve68L

Also marbles are generally like 1 centimeter, using 6-8 inches would be around city block to MCB

No point since he's already Town Level in base

TataHakai said:
Also marbles are generally like 1 centimeter, using 6-8 inches would be around city block to MCB
No point since he's already Town Level in base
Plus this Rasengan is made by Kn0 which gives him a 4x boost.

Back