• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion thread #34

Apparently it was in an interview that he said (or similar to it) that "if past characters have to die to move the story along, then that's how it will be"

So we straight up consider anime non canon and don't add it to profiles at all?

What about stuff like Urashiki?

Will all feats relating to him be disregarded?

no, its canon alright. especially the ones that arent on the manga. but if we were to compare two of the same arcs from the manga and anime, we would take the manga as the higher canon

No said in an earlier comment that Urashiki and Toneri and Kashin Koji being in that arc but not the manga arc are canon for other reasons. That reason is the last one that should atleast be met if the other canon reasons aren't met

Anyway I just read an interview where Kishi was being ambiguous about whether he was talking about the Naruto franchises or character gets killed. In my opinion killing Naruto or Sasuke would be a huge mistake for the series.

My worry is that Urashiki is gonna come out and pull some crazy feats, like launching a star at the earth which Naruto and Sasuke stop, then it's disregarded as non-canon.....

Lol, it could happen.

You never know. Before the war arc Naruto was the weakest HST verse by a pretty large margin.

....which seems like so long ago nowadays...

anyway, I personally dont mind Naruto and Sasuke dying if it is done in a very bad ass way (Idk fighting an army of Otsutsuki or smth). I do think they eventually have to go, the differnece between dragonball and Naruto is the fact that the sequesl of Naruto has Boruto's name on it while dragon ball is always dragonball.

@Rocker

I agree.

They got to pass on the will of fire to Boruto and Sarada (My favorite Next generations character).

So. In my mind they either have to die, or have to directly pass on their legacy to they're children.

Also, I might be a little late on this...but I heard that some people are saying that Sakura might be pregnant again...

YungManzi said:
@Rocker
I agree.

They got to pass on the will of fire to Boruto and Sarada (My favorite Next generations character).

So. In my mind they either have to die, or have to directly pass on their legacy to they're children.
Exactly, I love Naruto too, one of my favourite fictional characters, but I know he eventually has to go with how the sequel is being set up. I have already prepared for that eventually.

YungManzi said:
Also, I might be a little late on this...but I heard that some people are saying that Sakura might be pregnant again...
Sasuke has been busy... wants to get that 2nd kid to match Naruto lol.

Type 8 Naruto

Also guys I guess we can't put it off any more but TFO has already made the thread for 5B Base Naruto which is consistent with everything he has shown but no one has commented there yet. Need more input but I remember on our old general discussion threads where we were talking about accepting it cause it's consistent and Naruto has shown to be way stronger and the fact SOSP chakra has passively made him stronger all around

Shin does not scale to Naruto lol and if he does then that means someone contradicted themselves cause Shin would be rated as unknown like base Naruto

Shin shouldn't even scale to Naruto in the first place like I said tho

Wrath Of Itachi said:
But they aren't 5-A.
truthfully they are cuz sasuke statement of momo being greater threat then her easily put him on ETSB lvl reason sasuke witness kaguya ETSB yet he still said mom greater threat then kaguya

Back