• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion thread #34

Can someone try calcing the Sakura hits boulder please ƒÿ¡

Also the High 7-C is something I would also like to talk about....@Taka can ya still take a look at the link about Odama Rasengan and see if it's good?

The calc falls apart when you actually look at the databook, it doesn't say the rasengan=power of a small meteor but that the size of the crater is the same size of a crater made by a small meteor

many said 5-B will never going to happen but u know what it did happen lol

so who knows 5-A may possible if we can provide solid feat/calc

Man tbh lol as I remember 5B Naruto Revision was one of the easiest to get passed. Now the Toneri 5B revision is the one I think you guys are thinking about.

There wasn't really problems with people accepting Planet their Naruto verse like I thought it was

You want to compare 5-B with 5-A? Just try it. Lol.

Yeah, what I'm saying is that 5-A with the surface gravity thing likely wouldn't be accepted. If there's a solid 5-A feat later on, sure. But it probably won't scale to Kaguya, depending on who does it.

Burning Full Fingers said:
You want to compare 5-B with 5-A? Just try it. Lol.
Yeah, what I'm saying is that 5-A with the surface gravity thing likely wouldn't be accepted. If there's a solid 5-A feat later on, sure. But it probably won't scale to Kaguya, depending on who does it.
nv jump from tier low 5-B(10 Zettatons ) to 5-B(400 Zettatons ) = they become 40 stronger

and if nv jump from 5-B(400 Zettatons ) to 5-A is(2.7 Yottatons ) = nv need to become only 7 stronger

AstralKing7 said:
Man tbh lol as I remember 5B Naruto Revision was one of the easiest to get passed. Now the Toneri 5B revision is the one I think you guys are thinking about.
There wasn't really problems with people accepting Planet their Naruto verse like I thought it was
he should be 5-B via scaling from naruto

NV is already 5-A with its strongest attack, this would just be 5-A god tiers with their own normal attacks and considering top tiers would be pushed to Nigh 5-B/5-B then it wouldn't be too out of place

But as i said that depends on the moon surface gravity issue, which is still to be accepted.

truth-be-told

even after witnessing ETSB sasuke still said momo is greater threat then kaguya yet we are not scaling him to ETSB

even thou

ETSB required chakra =alive (3000 -10000)ninja chakra under IT=1/3 kurama chakra<50% kurama chakra <100% kurama chakra<<<<<<<<<kaguya chakra

yet we still think ETSB required chakra > kaguya Lol

ETSB wasn't even all the chakra from IT

Kaguya used a lot of the chakra on herself to improve her power and speed as Zetsu pointed out, ETSB only got a percentage of the IT chakra.

Kep can reject it, but facts are:

The moon is portrayed to have earth like gravity, whether he likes it or not. And kep is wrong in that the two objects won't necessarily collide with each other. Two objects of equal mass will orbit around a point between the two without colliding (Barycenter). So Kep is just flat out wrong there.

There is a contradiction in portrayal on two fronts that we have to discuss:

• The Moon was breaking apart here and there as it got closer to Naruto's Earth (typical when an object of lower mass approaches a planet)
  • Yet the Moon was portrayed to have Earth Like Gravity throughout the movie.
  • The Kages discussed the moon breaking apart completely
  • Yet Toneri implies the moon wasn't going to fully break apart
So....Something has to be considered a contradictions except all things are each consistent. So, no, Kep really can't just deny this. It has to be discussed.

TheFinalOrder said:
The Moon was breaking apart here and there as it got closer to Naruto's Earth (typical when an object of lower mass approaches a planet)
wasnt it breaking apart cuz toneri destroyed part of moon with Silver Wheel Reincarnation Explosion ?

The actual fact is that the Moon was breaking apart the closer it went to the Earth, which outright proves its gravity is lower. It having a similar gravity to the planet is baseless. Superhuman ninjas not feeling much of the effects, while inside a core with a breathable atmosphere and water, doesn't mean normal people wouldn't, especially in the surface.

@Omimi

No, the Moon was breaking apart because of the Earth's gravity, this is shown in the movie.

Kepekley23 said:
The actual fact is that the Moon was breaking apart the closer it went to the Earth, which outright proves its gravity is lower. It having a similar gravity to the planet is baseless. Superhuman ninjas not feeling much of the effects, while inside a core with a breathable atmosphere and water, doesn't mean normal people wouldn't, especially in the surface.
@Omimi

No, the Moon was breaking apart because of the Earth's gravity, this is shown in the movie.
Made a CTR were we can discuss it fully. I think more eyes should see this. And if we accept it or snip it in the bud, I think this way is better. No hard feelings man.

Guys we need to finish the MHS revision for the Jonin level characters

Can someone link me to where the TBB is being discussed as vaporization cause I could have sworn the 6C calcs were already accepted

AstralKing7 said:
Guys we need to finish the MHS revision for the Jonin level characters

Can someone link me to where the TBB is being discussed as vaporization cause I could have sworn the 6C calcs were already accepted
Busy right now but I'm sure u can look at my follows and see both calcs

Back