• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion thread #34

@Taka

Hey since yur a calc memeber would it be cool if u can calc Sakuras punch on a boulder and take a look at one of the High 7-C Calcs above?

Toneri cutting the moon would become 1.3 Zettatons, (Small Planet level)

Toneri moving the moon would become 2.3 Zettatons Low end (Small Planet level) and 119 Zettatons High end (Planet level)

Using the LazyWaka diameter from NF would make the moon moving feat

8 Zettatons Low end (Small planet level) 416 Zettatons High end (Planet level0

Well it'd be harder to apply this to Sasuke and Naruto's moon creation since there's no proof it's got the same surface gravity as the real moon but it's the same jutsu so....yeah i don't know it's up for debate.

Small meteor is REALLY vague since Meteors range from the size of a tiny pebbel all the way to 100 meters in diameter

Yeah but let's both agree that a small meteor (size of a pebble) couldn't do THAT much damage that we believe it can do unless it's like the size of a baseball. Would u be able to see the size of the Odama Rasengan?

EDIT;'s what about Sakuras punch? There was a smaller on that @Shrek did that gotten 7-C

If you're talking about this

I'd go for the low end, the math looks fine but the pieces are too big for it to be V.Frag

@Tata

The Gravity on/in the moon was no different than that of earths. As you said, Naruto and Co didn't realize they were on the moon until much much later after Toneri blasted Naruto when taking Hinata. The moon is a Six Paths Chibaku Tensei, which is just Chibaku Tensei on steriods. The logical explaination since the core was removed and the seal broken is that the mass of the moon is equivalent to earths.

That or we can falsely assume Hamura did something to it. All I know is that the Moon in Naruto has earth like Gravity.

Yeah if Kep and other Calc members are fine with it then it could upgrade the god tiers of the verse massively.

Someone ask Kep and some other calc members for their thoughts on it, if they're fine with it i'll recalculate every Moon involving feat for the verse in a blog post, otherwise there's no point.

Large Planet starts at 2.7 yottatons, Hags would be 2.4

Kaguya would be 4.8 Yottatons with her casual attacks, this could scale to Adult Naruto, Sasuke and Fused Momoshiki

So Probably Planet+ war arc god tiers, Large Planet level Kaguya, Momoshiki, Adult Sasuke and Naruto

If the Narutoverse's Moon's mass was the same as Earth's, both would crash into each other. In order for that not to happen with the same gravity, the Moon would need to be ~3x smaller than the real thing, which isn't the case as per canon.

The Naruto world would also suffer from constant tsunamis and earthquakes, which, again, isn't the case.

The only instantly noticeable effect of the moon's gravity would be the lack of spatial orientation, and since ninjas are superhuman in all aspects, it's no surprise there aren't any noticeable effects right away.

Kepekley23 said:
If the Narutoverse's Moon's mass was the same as Earth's, both would crash into each other. In order for that not to happen with the same gravity, the Moon would need to be ~3x smaller than the real thing, which isn't the case as per canon.
The Naruto world would also suffer from constant tsunamis and earthquakes, which, again, isn't the case.

The only instantly noticeable effect of the moon's gravity would be the lack of spatial orientation, and since ninjas are superhuman in all aspects, it's no surprise there aren't any noticeable effects right away.
No one said the mass was the same Kep, we said same Surface gravity.

That's not true at all, Uranus has a higher mass than the Earth but a lower surface gravity.

The Moon would need to be amplified to roughly the Earth's size in order for it to have that gravity, though.

We also know the Narutoverse Earth's gravity must way, way bigger than the Moon's considering it was breaking apart as it went closer to the Earth.

Wouldnt it bring up some Outlier question though?

I mean it was a pain in the ass to 5-B accepted as not an outlier i dont see 5-A being any easier

Shadowbokunohero said:
Wouldnt it bring up some Outlier question though?
I mean it was a pain in the ass to 5-B accepted as not an outlier i dont see 5-A being any easier
I dont think it would because if this was accepted Toneri would be 5-B and BSM Naruto would be as well.

Back