• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #22

Im not talking about taijutsu im talking about general combat strenght.

Are you seriously saying that SM Naruto should scale to Juubi?

ShrekAlmighty said:
Im not talking about taijutsu im talking about general combat strenght.
Are you seriously saying that SM Naruto should scale to Juubi?
Again not FULLY but for Naruto to still deal a decent amount of damage to ST Obito tells ya that hes alot stronger then what we have him as i mean think about it. most of the people here r alot stronger then we let on

1). Ay V2 being closed to "Bijuu lvls" and his father took on Hachibi-san and damaged him good

2). SM Naruto took on Pein (who has the Rinnegan) that had calcs that stem from High 6-C to 6-A

3). Though i can undertsand what @BFF is saying but SM Naruto taking on Kurama (Low 6-B)

These tell u that SM gives out a HIGHER multiplier boost then we actually think and yes by what @BFF said there r people who can compete w/ Tailed Beast

He had a time limit tho. Naruto with a larger amount of time would have won no doubt or atleast forced him to use CT quicker

I know your joking but no one but the god Tiers only have 5B feats except Might Guy. There aren't too many outliers in Naruto and if they are they might not be anymore depending on if new calcs are revised

Lol sub rel and rel Naruto characters use to be outlier

I know your joking but no one but the god Tiers only have 5B feats except Might Guy. There aren't too many outliers in Naruto and if they are they might not be anymore depending on if new calcs are revised

Sakura breaks Kaguyas horn = 5-B Sakura

Sakura tanks being kicked back by Madaras limbo = 5-B Sakura

Sakura is equal to KCM Nardo according to databooks = 5-B KCM Nardo

Obito fights KCM Nardo = 5-B Obito

Black Zetsu pierces Madara = 5-B Black Zetsu

Mei fights Black Zetsu = 5-B Mei

Edo Madara is Superior to Mei and the 5 kage as a whole = 5-B Edo Madara

Base Hashi = Madara = 5-B Hashi

Kakuzu fought Hashi and lost but still survived = 5-B Kakuzu

Kakuzu caught an attack from 2tails who can hurt SM Madara who is superior to Edo Madara = 5-B Kakuzu

Kakashi fights Kakuzu = 5-B Kakashi

Do i need to continue?

Madara never punched Sakura back.

Only adult Naruto is 5-B,Adult KCM=|=Teen.

Black zetsu is hax.

That ruins almost everything you said.(except Kaguya's horn)

Madara did punch Sakura back when she got impaled by his chakra staff.

KCM Naruto scales to Sakura not the other way around(In this example)

Punching a hand through someone is hax?

If it was correct yes.

@ShrekAlmighty

Madara did punch Sakura back when she got impaled by his chakra staff.

No he didn't,he blocked her attack.

KCM Naruto scales to Sakura not the other way around(In this example)

According to Databook yes.

In Zetsu's case,yes.

Sakura breaks Kaguyas horn = 5-B Sakura

Sakura tanks being kicked back by Madaras limbo = 5-B Sakura

You are right in Kaguya's case,but that still doesn't make her 5-B,it is clearly an outler.

You stretched things too far,and tried to make everything look inconsistent just from one outler.

In Zetsu's case,yes.

Whelp done arguing if thats the case, reccomend adding Punching Through Chest Manipulation to Zetsu.

You are right in Kaguya's case,but that still doesn't make her 5-B,it is clearly an outler.

Yes thats what im trying to say.

You stretched things too far,and tried to make everything look inconsistent just from one outler I dont want to make everything look inconsistent im just showing the clear existence of outliers.

It is clear that Kaguya vs Sakura is outler,who even argues that?

Your whole inconsistent chain began from that,it needs to stop there.

Whelp done arguing if thats the case, reccomend adding Punching Through Chest Manipulation to Zetsu.

I thought it was pretty clear that Zetsu isn't just a simple black thing.He was created by Kaguya and it is unknown what he is capable of doing,he pierced Madara and turned him into Kaguya,he can posses people and control them.

I am not arguing with this either,but I don't think it is fair to use Zetsu's case as justification of inconsistency.

Yes its a clear outlier no one argues that.

Actually most of my chain comes from Black Zetsu but okay.

To pierce someone with your hand you need to be on the same level as them as such Zetsu would be 5-B if we didnt acknowledge outliers.

@Dzhindzholia

The whole point of @Shrek making that list was to say what would happen if we didnt have outliers. If u wanna know why he said that look up to see the comments from b4

Yes yes we should stop now. The only way to convince u guys is through a CRT though i did enjoy this discussion w/ everyone :)

Burning Full Fingers said:
Pain isn't 7-A physically.
He is, Taijutsu AP scales from Durability. It's incredibly silly not to scale it. It defeats the purpose of Taijutsu if that's not the case.

Not only that, there is no reason not to scale Taijutsu AP from Durability.

@Everyone

SM Naruto is not "Stronger" than pain. SM Naruto is only Physically superior and Has AP to one shot Pain who us 7-A physically. Pain Jutsu at their strongest are superior to anything SM Naruto has for a long time.

The only reason SM Naruto lasted as long as he did is due to Pain holding back trying to capture, not kill.

@TFO

I agree with that, but it should also depend on the damage they take in my opinion. For example, how Kakashi damaged Obito physically makes me think his striking strength could be at that level.

As for Pain, his durability comes from tanking a portion of KN6's Bijuudama, but I didn't really see anything from their scuffle to suggest Base Naruto has that level of striking strength.

Given that Madara could use Susanoo without eyes, I was wondering if people that awaken the Mangekyō naturally can use their abilities to an extent even without the eyes?

TheFinalOrder said:
@Everyone

SM Naruto is not "Stronger" than pain. SM Naruto is only Physically superior and Has AP to one shot Pain who us 7-A physically. Pain Jutsu at their strongest are superior to anything SM Naruto has for a long time.

The only reason SM Naruto lasted as long as he did is due to Pain holding back trying to capture, not kill.
But he beat someone w/ the Rinnegan who could perform feats that's High 6-C and up....w/ a simple rasengan (tire doesn't mean lower Durability correct?)

My dude, Pain's Chou Shinra Tensei and Chibaku Tensei have nothing to do with SM Naruto. Those jutsu don't scale to Pain's normal stats. A normal Shinra Tensei countered Naruto's strongest jutsu.

How can you think much stronger techniques like Chou Shinra Tensei and Chibaku Tensei apply to Naruto?

My dude, Pain's Chou Shinra Tensei and Chibaku Tensei have nothing to do with SM Naruto. Those jutsu don't scale to Pain's normal stats. A normal Shinra Tensei countered Naruto's strongest jutsu.
How can you think much stronger techniques like Chou Shinra Tensei and Chibaku Tensei apply to Naruto?
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1948195

u might wanna come here then and give yur piece

@TFO
I agree with that, but it should also depend on the damage they take in my opinion. For example, how Kakashi damaged Obito physically makes me think his striking strength could be at that level.

As for Pain, his durability comes from tanking a portion of KN6's Bijuudama, but I didn't really see anything from their scuffle to suggest Base Naruto has that level of striking strength.
Well, Pain was the one on the offensive. Naruto was blocking his hits and dodging. The scaling should look like:

• Pain Durability is 7-A
  • Pain Striking Strength Should st least scale from his Durability
  • Naruto could Block his hits and stand on equal footing with Pain.
The fact that Naruto could block his hits without being overpowered (Unlike Pain v SM Naruto who routinely overpowered Pain) should scale his Durability to Pain's Striking AP. And then so on and so forth.

This is backed up by the fact Naruto, once caught off guard, could tank a Chokeslam from hell from Pain with Minimal Damage (And he took a Desparate ST to the Face where). Bottomline, enough Evidence exists to scale Base Naruto from Pain Physically in Taijutsu.

This would be easier if Kishimoto gave Naruto a PROPER fight before pain arc.

But nah, the only fights/Scuffles Naruto had Pre-Konoha Invasion was:

• Naruto and Sakura vs Kakashi (No instance of H2h combat as majority was off screen)
  • Could Block Chiyo's punch (Chiyo is old and doesn't specialize in h2h anyways)
  • Kakashi and Naruto vs Deidara (Was mainly chasing with Naruto in Kn0 most of the time. The only hits Naruto landed were in Kn0 and it made Deidara bleed with him calling the punches Heavy).
  • Naruto attempts to attack Sai (It was a Single Clash and Sai was casual, nothing to draw from this.)
  • Naruto and Sai does Combat training with Yamato (Again, off screen majority)
  • Naruto vs Orochimaru (Naruto started attacking in Kn1 and we know what happened from there)
  • Naruto vs Orochimaru part 2 (Off screen)
  • Naruto and Sai vs Sasuke (No taijutsu, and Sasuke only used one move).
  • Naruto vs Kakuzu (Naruto was in Kn1 and no Taijutsu altercation)
So, Naruto had no real fight until Pain and he had no real Durability feat in Base. The only thing he really took was a Chidori Stream from Sasuke. Granted he was Not at 100% from the Kyuubi thing prior and vs Orochimaru part 2, still.

Given that Madara could use Susanoo without eyes, I was wondering if people that awaken the Mangekyō naturally can use their abilities to an extent even without the eyes?
  • Itachi could use Susanoo with 100% Blind Eyes
  • Madara could use Susanoo with no eyes
  • He could avsorb chakra with no rinnegan.
The way I see it, it's pretty much proven you can use Doujutsu abilities without the eyes. The only thing stated is having Both Eyes allows you to use 100% of your power.

So having no eyes means you lose access to some abilities:

• Tsukiyomi
  • Pre-cog
  • Sharingan Genjutsu
  • Amaturasu
But Retain some that aren't "Sight" driven like:

• Susanoo
  • Preta Path
Albeit vastly weaker versions. It's too speculative to speculate on anything else, let's just go with what is shown and is common sense.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Ok, just a quick question about scaling. Does SM Naruto scale above sasuke who performed a 600mt feat?
Sasuke is only that high with Kirin, I.E, enviromental manipulation. It doesn't scale to his stats, but SM Naruto has feats that should scale him above it, yes.

Back