• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #12

Thats definetely not a mountain.

And he doesnt even show us what speed he used even if his speed is around 94.8 seconds its not written in the blog.

Also why 94.8 seconds thats the most random number to be assumed.

What i gathered from the OP and a fifth of the thread(No offence but i really dont have the patience to read the whole thread)

He used PE to calc it which doesnt require speed making that part fine and the result fine.

However im still not 100% in agreeing to scaling that 10 px mountain to be the mountain where Nagato is located however that part of the calc is completely opinion based.

Besides the 10 px Mountain the calc is completely fine in my opinion.

AstralKing7 said:
tbh tho i think we need to split the god tiers up between Naruto and Boruto gen. New people are coming already with better hax. For example with got Urashiki with 6 tome Rinnegan and power absorbtion. Everytime a clan member come we gotta add to the god tier list lol. We should split them up between God Tier for Naruto and Boruto ge
Urashiki's Rinnegan and power don't seem impressive to me since 2 Kages held him off and he called Momo his superior.... Its pretty sad what the anime has done... Giving the Rinnegan (Sasuke's one) to even a filler like character like Urashiki. Also, almost all God Tiers have Rinnegan and have wayyyyyy better feats than Urashiki(except his one time hax).

Omimi said:
he is not god tier not yet cuz Urashiki has 0 feats that can put him on god tier
but he was wrong for saying filler lol
I said filler like though :p Not that he is actually a filler... I said that since the manga didn't have him and the movie too.. Although the movie didn't because of the time limitations...

Shojoji (5)
Shojoji in the verse page.

I changed Shojoji speed and add him and Baki to the verse page.
@ShrekAlmighty

You didn't add Baki to the verse page, shame to you!

Shojoji dance
Eggboi have competence.

Mitsuki is Otsutsuki level confirmed with sage mode in the future.

Jigen reality warping

Kawaki killed Urashiki

Sarada 3 tome sharingan

Kashin Koji is a sage

KK knows rasengan

lol Boruto manga and anime on some next level stuff

AstralKing7 said:
Mitsuki is Otsutsuki level confirmed with sage mode in the future.
Jigen reality warping

Kawaki killed Urashiki

Sarada 3 tome sharingan

Kashin Koji is a sage

KK knows rasengan

lol Boruto manga and anime on some next level stuff
Let's not jump the gun. A lot of this never happend also...

all of it actaully has happened besides KK being a sage and Kawaki killing Urashiki lol. Everything is literally confirmed or implied tbh. Sarada does have 3 tome sharingan from the new LN which is why we havent seen her with it in the manga and the LN takes place after the exams and before the current arc

How is Jigen a reality warper for making a table appear?

How did Kawaki kill Urashiki when he doesn't even exist in the manga?

what else could it be??? Creation is literally stated to be reality warping in the naruto verse

Urashiki could be killed in the anime before he pops up in the manga. Currently we cant rule that out since Sumire came into the manga before the chunin exams started in the anime and this was like last year lol. We cant rule anything out tbh. Also i just said thats the only thing that hasnt happened but it may most likely happen

I'm talking about alive Minato. It'll be hard for them to tag him in a direct confrontation, while he can slowly whittle away at their durability.

Wood clones are barely weaker than the original

@Tata

Yes indeed Madara himself wasnt trying but his clones were clearly fighting with an intent to kill as they pierced Tsunade and tried to kill Mei and Ay

Even if he wasnt trying the Complete susanoo should always be around the same durability and Tsunade had 2 broken swords in her abdomen when she knocked down another one of complete susanoos meaning she can break them.

Perfect Susanoo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Complete>>Madara

Back