• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #12

ShrekAlmighty said:
Also Tata quick question.
At what height do we take the average cloud to stay at (was it 12km)?
Depends on the clouds

Pretty sure for storm clouds we assume the height of the cloud at its base is around 2 km and around 12 kilometers at its top.

Here's the picture we use for it
1024px-Thunderstorm formation

That cant be it or else the cloud thickness would be 10km while i am 100% that 2k is the accepted thickness of clouds on average.

Hmm, so Chou Shinra Tensei will be stronger than Chibaku Tensei. I still think the latter would have a more destructive effect if it was dropped on a landmass at high speeds.

ShrekAlmighty said:
That cant be it or else the cloud thickness would be 10km while i am 100% that 2k is the accepted thickness of clouds on average.
Kep used 2k for the Naruto calc so i don't know, you can use 2k if you want

@Onini

It doesnt have to be an outlier if the 6-A CT gets adjusted/acceped

@Tata

Hmmm i really have no idea on what value should i use in my calc so i guess il ask a few more calc group members first and keep 2k as a lowball option.

I mean the calculation is right aslong as the person evaluating it agrees to use that 10 px green mountain to be THE MOUNTAIN where Nagato was staying at

and aslong as Dariel adds the info that he used PE to calc the yield to make it less confusing..

Still to be evaluted :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

But hey i got 3(random verse) calcs accepted today so im completely satisfied.

@Shrek This is off topic but is that speed feat from Man of steel(Zod and Supes going to space in their battle calcable? I did a simple calc and got like mach 21k or something

@Ssr4

When they ram into the satelite?

Its definely calcable but i dont remember the feat too much so i cant really eyeball it.

Also did you also like the movie cause i loved it.

SS was shitty BVS theatrical cut too but UE was ok but JL was the biggest mess. My biggest problem was 8 that we didn't get the full version of the history lesson could've had high 6A Zeus and Ares

Guys i just remembered but UMR calced CT at 6A right, and ST got calced at 6B lol. THis may lead to a big revision for Kurama. 7tails Kurama technically was able to claw his way of the CT and almost destroyed it.

Before i actually make a CRT first ill see how the scaling would work for the other tailed beasts and anyone higher like Hashi and Madara.

Indeed you are correct.

However using a lowball when assuming something is the best option.

Unless there is any evidence pointing to a higher value.

AstralKing7 said:
all of it actaully has happened besides KK being a sage and Kawaki killing Urashiki lol. Everything is literally confirmed or implied tbh. Sarada does have 3 tome sharingan from the new LN which is why we havent seen her with it in the manga and the LN takes place after the exams and before the current arc
  • KK isn't a sage. Having toad summons doesn't equate to being a sage.
  • Uruashiki being killed, much less being "canon" to the main story is not true. It's unconfirmed how Kawaki got the Mark.
  • The LN so far takes place a unconfirmed time after the the Manga's current position meaning it being canon hinges on if the Manga even acknowledges the story and doesn't do ANYTHING differently. You're setting yourself up for disaster accepting it at this point.Mind you, Sarada still has a 1 Tomoe sharingan...

Back