• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #12

Taka/MS Sasuke with Susanoo scale to Sage Mode Naruto but without Susanoo he is weaker then sm naruto

@BFF

I don't think it's true. That implies Blind Sasuke=SM Naruto which is false. Kishimoto loves to state how they are equal (especially Naruto and Sasuke) with statements but the facts are completely different.

Also, I think Amaterasu is really hot. It's hot as the sun itself statement in the databook is probably true. I gathering some scans and trying to find the calc that 8-A(?) durability need to survive from the Sun's surface heat.

@Omimi

Sasuke's Susano'o is mostly defense.

Sasuke wasn't completely blind, I think. But yeah, Kishi likes to portray them as equals. Though I don't see what contradicts it in this case.

It's inconsistent, but how's that important?

You can, if there's nothing contradicting it.

But people also think Juubito beats Toneri, and could give SPSM Naruto a good fight. Do we scale them like that? Nope. Opinions on versus threads have no effect on character ratings.

Naruto knows Sharingan and its features.

Naruto has:

Higher ap, sensing and reaction beyond anything that Sasuke could offer, stamina/chakra vastly above Sasuke's, tougher skin and added durability against piercing/cutting attacks, Frog Kata makes Sharigan's precog useless, durability ignoring with RS (if touch Sasuke finished for real) and Frog Strike.

With every MS use, Sasuke becomes blinder, Susano'o give him pain with every use and he can't spam them. His mobility inside Susano'o is limited at best, so easy picking for Naruto's RS.

Maybe that match removed because it's stomp.

Do you know the chapter that statement made?

I am not talking about who you believe wins... It's just like people believe SPSM Naruto beats Rinnegan Sasuke with little difficulty. Okay, they can believe what they want, but it's clear that that's not how Kishi sees it in canon. The ratings are determined by what we're told or shown in canon, not what we personally believe.

Naruto essentially tells us that he and Sasuke would die if they fight each other, and that he needs KCM to beat him. If you think otherwise in a thread (I do think Naruto wins too), that's fine. But their tiers don't depend on personal opinions.

I checked it last week, but I've forgotten. Though I know where to see the scans for Naruto's statements.

I stated facts to you.

Tiers and stats determined by the feats firstly and most importantly.

Kishi stated through characters mouth that

Byakugo(?) Sakura=EMS Sasuke=BM maybe KCM Naruto, Sakura harmed Kaguya for the plot purposes this means we take these two seriously without looking PIS/CIS and author's true intent?

Also, this makes Blind(MS) Sasuke=KCM Naruto then?

i'm busy right now so i reply hours later.

Facts based on your personal opinion on how a fight would play out, not what we're told in canon.

Cool, but nothing contradicts it once again.

How do you figure that MS Sasuke = KCM Naruto. Where's that from?

I dont get the point o fthis argument. Their direct abilities has nothing to do with their AP anyway. Maybe Sasuke would get wiped by SM Naruto. But it does not mean that Sasukes' AP is < Naruto it just means Naruto has the better skillset.

Exactly. Thank you. Even if Naruto has better AP than Sasuke, he tells us that they would die against each other, and that he needs KCM to be sure of victory against Sasuke. That means Sasuke should scale.

Man if MS sasuke gonna scale than so will Danzo. i dont have a problem with it but just dont want you guys to forget.

Also omg that first banner is awesome where did you find it

Sadly I was on the wiki for Kurama then telling how everything went down in the 4th War but I do know it's when the Jubi released Tepenchii

dude no lol i believe that was when minato was touching narutos chakra cloak and naruto shared it with everyone so minato teleported them all since they were connected outside of the barrier

Wut you talking about? Pain and the rest are high tier only. The verse page says:

"As of the end of series, the verse boasts of high tiers such as Kage level Shinobi and Biju who range from City level all the way up to Small Country level, top tiers who range from Country level to Multi-Continent level, and god tiers who are Multi-Continent to Moon level that peak at Small Planet level physically and up to Large Planet level with Certain Jutsu."

AstralKing7 said:
dude no lol i believe that was when minato was touching narutos chakra cloak and naruto shared it with everyone so minato teleported them all since they were connected outside of the barrier
Nope that happened after the Tepenchii cause after that attack Sakura had to heal Naruto

Back