• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #12

Haha, no way Hashirama is a God Tier. The way I see it, Juubito, BSM Naruto, SM Hashirama, etc are top tiers.

But I still don't believe Toneri is a God Tier.

imo Toneri is God tier lmao. If not for him we wouldnt even have a Rel god tier lol. Kinshiki should be the one not listed under God Tier tbh lol

tbh tho i think we need to split the god tiers up between Naruto and Boruto gen. New people are coming already with better hax. For example with got Urashiki with 6 tome Rinnegan and power absorbtion. Everytime a clan member come we gotta add to the god tier list lol. We should split them up between God Tier for Naruto and Boruto gen

yeah I dont believe Toneri can fight anyone above them. We see TOneri one shot base naruto with his own chakra and this was before he got the tenseigan. Then we see Urashiki one shot regular base Toneri like it was nothing.

He took that attack after losing his chakra, and it didn't even scratch his clothes. I'd say he was temporarily down only due to the chakra exhaustion.

Ok yeah it was KCM Naruto but he survived the Tepenchii which should scale since he also saved everyone's lives (Choji stated that)

kurama helping so yes his Durability scale to Jubi Tepenchii

with kurama help KCM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>without kurama help kCM

But KCM was literally able to SURVIVE a (iirc) a county land disaster and Choji even said that Naruto "saved everyone's lives" and yes he was damaged but he was still standing. Without it Kurama everyone would had died or be seriously injured

@BFF

Naruto was already getting exhausted and even Kurama said that since he's handing out his own chakra to others he's burning himself out

Just realized something

The method I used to calc Nagato's Rain Tiger at Will can be applied to Kirin...in fact, Zetsu outright states Kirin's energy comes from Sasuke condensing clouds

quick question when does a feat qualify for Violent fragmentation instead of just fragmentation?

BlackeJan said:
But KCM was literally able to SURVIVE a (iirc) a county land disaster and Choji even said that Naruto "saved everyone's lives" and yes he was damaged but he was still standing. Without it Kurama everyone would had died or be seriously injured

@BFF

Naruto was already getting exhausted and even Kurama said that since he's handing out his own chakra to others he's burning himself out
^^^^

My Lee mountain level meteor calc has been accepted. Now...

Gai and Kisame both scale to it, since Gai's Sixth Gate is better than Lee's and Kisame was taking blows from the 7th Gate.

Itachi's Susano'o also scales, so Sasuke should scale himself. Which leads to SM Naruto scaling to it.

Yeah, a lot of people are going to receive scaling from it. Yet another supporting feat.

Back