• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #12

Looks nice and simple however change the km into meters and then divide it by 8

That way you will get the M/S result which more or less everyone uses here. (However your method is indeed still correct)

Also another quick tip.

When counting time on videos to get a timeframe you can use Frame by Frame youtube as it allows you to precisely determine when the character reached a destination.

Well first your calculation has to get accepted then its counted as valid.

Until then i would say that Cyborgs heat vision is not enough to upgrade them.

Wot?!?!

They want to take away my memes?

That Kurama vs Chibaku Tensei has been brought up like four times now. He didn't break out of the Chibaku Tensei. He just stayed on the surface and destroyed some floating rocks.

The revision thread is being derailed, so I want to ask here how Kakashi bodies Byakugou Tsunade? I'm thinking it's with Kamui? Physical fighter without offensive ninjutsu doesn't mean you automatically get wrecked by someone without offensive ninjutsu.

Except anyone here thinks Kakashi would have an easy time against Seventh Gate Gai without Kamui?

more a hax thing and skill

but if the fight ends up CC then Tsunade is going to leave Kakashi a bleeding mess

Burning Full Fingers said:
The revision thread is being derailed, so I want to ask here how Kakashi bodies Byakugou Tsunade? I'm thinking it's with Kamui? Physical fighter without offensive ninjutsu doesn't mean you automatically get wrecked by someone without offensive ninjutsu.
Except anyone here thinks Kakashi would have an easy time against Seventh Gate Gai without Kamui?
As shown in Part 1, Tsunade's Taijutsu is good enough to press Kabuto and such, but she couldn't tag him. Even then it was a "Get hit once and you're done" scenario. Tsunade is stronger and as better AP, but her Taijutsu has to be good enough to tag and the fact that she couldn't tag Kabuto is key. Kakashi is at least compatable to Kabuto in that regard. Tsunade shouldn't be able to tag him, especially with Kakashi knowing she's stronger and it's a ohko fight against Tsunade.

That's why Kakashi bodies her:

• Skilled enough not to get hit by her (Shown in Pt. 1 via Kabuto vs Tsunade)
  • Kakashi is more versatile than Tsunade. There is only sooo much she can do as a cqc fighter. He has Long range options that can keep the distance.
  • I'm tempted to say he's faster also. With Sharingan, Tsunade is going to be hard pressed to tag him even more so. Even without it, Kakashi is again skilled enough to not get tagged.
I'm not saying Kakashi is going to go cqc and body her that way, but he should be able to land hit where she can't. Kakashi is variable enough, smart enough and skilled enough to take Tsunade. Her Regen is factor sure, but only for so long. Kakashi

ShrekAlmighty said:
Also technically she does have offensive jutsu with Katsuyus Acid
That doesn't count. Katsuya is a separate entity. Anything coming from Katsuyu should be supplimentary, even Katsuyu's offensive abilities. But that said, Tsunade never summons Katsuyu to do such. She's only summoned Katsuyu 4 times:

• When Orochimaru got ready to summon Manda
  • Pain Invasion to heal the Villagers
  • To heal the Kages after she thought she was gonna die
  • Along side Sakura to heal and restore stolen chakra from SA members agsinst the shinju.
Never once to 1 v 1 someone. Her summoning Katsuyu to do so to kakashi is OoC, but like Manda, he can get around it.

Back