• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #12

I used V. Frag for Kirin, but screwing around with KE for it yielded something like 400mt (since the pieces scattered before the lightning flash could disappear)

I always new Kirin was 7A just didnt have any means to prove it. I mean just look lol it destroyed a mountain lol but was only city level

Kepekley23 said:
My Lee mountain level meteor calc has been accepted. Now...
Gai and Kisame both scale to it, since Gai's Sixth Gate is better than Lee's and Kisame was taking blows from the 7th Gate.

Itachi's Susano'o also scales, so Sasuke should scale himself. Which leads to SM Naruto scaling to it.

Yeah, a lot of people are going to receive scaling from it. Yet another supporting feat.
i always wanted 7-A Naruto

if its Island level/ Large Island level ? then any one strong/stronger then pain scale from this

but if Small Country level to Large Country level then no one scale from this cuz that would be oulier for pain in my opinion

Never mind. I just noticed that you were talking about Pain. Yeah, no way his durability is higher than the output of his Chibaku Tensei.

technically chibaku tensei isnt a attack but actaully a seal so we could look at it from that perspective since it wont effect scaling with the SHinra Tensei. The scaling that Omimi is super consistent tho with CT being 6A and ST being 6B. Like i said we could look at CT as a sealing jutsu instead of an attack

Chibaku Tensei could also be an attack. I'd have liked to see Pain / Nagato moving it like Sasuke did. The results could have been good.

i mean Pain just used the attack to seal Naruto tho, it was later said by SOSP to be a sealing jutsu. Yeah its a attack but in the form of a seal. Some authors dont take things like this into account when making statements about a characters power

If you can push a Chibaku Tensei upwards or move it, then you can drop it on someone's head if you want to.

Nobody gets notifications from blogs though. But maybe Ant might notice it.

Well, it's implied he was going to move it...Unless you think he waa going to leave Naruto and the CT floating Above/Near Konoha.

Burning Full Fingers said:
We don't know if Dariel's calculation is correct though.
From a fast glance

I dont see where he scaled the 10px mountain in the scan where CT can be seen.

I dont agree with his speed as he doesnt even tell us what speed he used to get that result but cause of some reverse math i got that he used a timeframe of nearly 94.8 seconds as with that the result i get is 7.105E24 which is very close to his result of 7.103E24.

Back