• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #33

oh he stated that?? Cool lmao things would be so easy if writers would just come out and say stuff like that.

can you expalin to me tho why we couldnt considere mitsuki arc canon tho and the events if the manga references it or the writer

I see, I kinda as well when I not in university, so we should talk more.

Anyway, about the chapter of the feat made a Choji, it was in the war?

@Astral

• In tge Mitsuki Arc, Boruto and Sarada met Orochimaru and know him as Mitsuki's father.
  • In Shojoji Arc, Boruto doesn't know Orochimaru and neither him or Sarada knew he was Mitsuki's parent.
So, unless Boruto and Sarada get memory erased at the end of this arc, it's going to contradict the manga.

oh yeah i was thinking that there may still be a possiblity that Boruto and sarada get their memories wiped cause oro said mitsuki had a seal that would explode but i actually think its a seal that would wipe memories of people who are around him. Hehe its cool we were thinking alike

Zabuza has a feat at the beginning of the series with his water dragon, I wonder if that feat will have high results.

Also why dont we scale haku to zabuza?

Dunno what they were talking about, and it makes no sense because Sasuke forced him to use his mirrors.

Someone already tried to calc it with what we can see, but it didn't turn out so good. Low end Tier 8.

Dunno what they were talking about, and it makes no sense because Sasuke forced him to use his mirrors.

Someone already tried to calc it with what we can see, but it didn't turn out so good. Low end Tier 8.

Well, haku had no intention of killing sasuke or naruto their whole fight, so I dont think that a good enough reason to keep haku so low. Also kid kakashi is 8-A and I'm sure we all know haku>kid kakashi.

I guess scaling them to 7-C would look really wierd, but edo haku should have a key thats 7-C and alive should be 8-A. But thats just my opinion.

Back