• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #33

TataHakai said:
I don't see how that's relevant to my point.
it is relevant cuz he did not had enough chakra. he give them to naruto and sasuke state by himself.

he even need help from kage to sommon team 7 back to earh

he also said he dont have enogh power for such big jutsu/seal kaguya(when he was talking to kage's) cuz he give them to naruto and sasuke

so naruto and sasuke moon creation/lifting feats has nothing to do wtith Hagoromo

and i dont know why do u think that he did anything with naruto and sasuke moon creation/lifting feats when he was on earth and naruto and sasuke moon creation/lifting feats take place in kaguya dimension

it is imposible for him to anything

Madara's light fang is a combination of lightning and water 2 things to make a light We can not prove speed is. That's not the speed of lightning. And I do not agree with FTL of naruto

Did we have prove that bending space is rel speed? I mean i didn't find it on internet, or databook confirm it?

Lightfang was debunked numerous times

• It's contradicted by it's own source and supplementary material
  • It's Not really light in the first place
  • The way of dodging it is heavily up to interpretation
  • Even if we did accept it, the calc still put's the characters reactions at Relativistic not FTL
  • a Relativistic that is slower than what the current characters scale from

Why doesn't it have to be a certain element just to get higher results? I mean if a calc was to be SoL and it's not like then yeah it should be SoL (this is for anything on here) and I'm guessing this was in the databook

I asked Bambu to calc the Naruto and Sasuke Moon creation feat with the assumption that the moon was made of cheese.

Still High 6-A boi's

@1997KD

some one(cant remember the name) said if someone bend space with only their speed alone then it would be rel/sol/ftl?(cant remember the actual speed either lol)

I remeber that there is a databook that says that Kurama can destroy the world (along with someone else) but it was on a Seth video and he also had the picture and all as well but I sadly can't find it

Shadowbokunohero said:
I asked Bambu to calc the Naruto and Sasuke Moon creation feat with the assumption that the moon was made of cheese.

Still High 6-A boi's
So would that mean the Jubi calc be ok then?

EDIT: nvm I didn't read the whole thing so just ignore me

Formula for LaserLight Beam Dodging

If lightfang is the speed of light I try to calculate with naruto dodge the light fang.

Distance the naruto moved = 0.45 m

speed of light = 3.0 x 10^8 m/s

=0.45 x 3.0 x 10^8 = 135,000,000

Distance the light was away at the point character started moving = 0.69 m (Movement during cut stick )

= Distance the character moved ×Speed of light = 135,000,000 / Distance the light was away at the point character started moving = 0.69

= 135000000 / 0.69 = 195652173.913 (m/s)

Calculate Mach

195652173.913m/s = 574957.2Mach

Calculate %

574957 is the% of 880991

574,957 (speed of naruto) / 880,991 (SOL)

= 65.26 % of speed light

speed naruto is 574957.2Mach or 65.26 % of speed light

= Relativistic+

@I am Myself

Well how did that? looks a little consistent to me but then again it's a banned topic....if it was SoL

Omimi said:
@1997KD
some one(cant remember the name) said if someone bend space with only their speed alone then it would be rel/sol/ftl?(cant remember the actual speed either lol)
i look it up on the internet and it say that you have to be moving at the speed of light to bend space via traveling speed

Warping space purely with Speed is a Relativistic feat but 8 gates guy is already rated Relativistic

This explosion was stated to be a whole different level

581/101 = 5.75

Curvature goes into the Combined TBB explosion 5.75 times

245/40 = 6.125

Curvature goes into the Juubidama explosion 6.125 times

Therefore Combined TB has more or at least same curvature.

Solid proof right there.

You cant use curvature scaling in Naruto.

by Gallavant

Latestss
Latestaa

kurama+8 tails TBB = 2nd form jubi TBB in width ?

400x
also this
damn some one need to calc this by using curvature of earth to get TBB and CT size

but for some reason no one want it

Back