• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #33

Omimi said:
spirutal sense

bold u just made that up

naruto&hashi/sasuke&madara is reincarnation of asura/indra

it was clearly state by so6p in manga(viz/official translation)
It's clear you didn't understand what I meant by "spiritual sense",it means Ashura and Indra are long dead and Naruto and Sasuke are the last spiritual successors.Unless you think they're truly alive physically of course.

I've never ever heard of spiritual successors before lol. Naruto and Sasuke are the reincarnations of Asura and Indra. Asura and Indra are alive as Naruto and Sasuke technically

You do realize that's how reincarnation works. You don't have to come back as the same body bro. A person gets reincarnated into a different body but with the same soul.

Look at Saint Seiya and Saint Tenma. They are the same people but one is the reincarnation of the other a few centuries later.

Each time a person reincarnate they don't have to follow their previous personalities. It depends on their upbringing.

I don't know about the immorality part but they are literally apart of the regular reincarnation cycle

Yeah Reincarnation Immortality for Ashura and Indra doesn't make much sense, they're not really being "reincarnated", it's more like their chakra is just moving from person to person as time goes on, the manga is a bit liberal with its uses of some words so you gotta take it with a pinch of salt.

Chakra is considered the Soul as well tho and Naruto and Sasuke have always been Asura and Indra. Well Chakra that doesn't have a body and you can still see the person is the soul. For example Obito giving Kakashi chakra isn' the same thing as Asura and Indra because they have been with Sasuke and Naruto since before birth because they are souls and chakra

Plus Hagoromo says it's their chakra that reincarnates, as i said, it's not them personally.
Chakras

TataHakai said:
Yeah Reincarnation Immortality for Ashura and Indra doesn't make much sense, they're not really being "reincarnated", it's more like their chakra is just moving from person to person as time goes on, the manga is a bit liberal with its uses of some words so you gotta take it with a pinch of salt.
soul = chakra and so6p call his dead-self chakra

Naruto and Sasuke felt Indra and Asura's Presence inside them, a perfect analogy for is the avatar so yes Immortality via reincarnatio seems fine for Asura and Indra, Naruto and Sasuke won't get this because after their battle, the cycle was broken and blah blah, you get what I mean.

also, I feel like many here don't know how Reincarnation works.

you can be different in almost every aspect than your predecessor and still be a reincarnation

I think after Naruto and Sasuke's peace they won't reincarnate again as the reason for the reincarnation is gone.

my fav geners is Reincarnation so i have some knowledge how they work in show/manga/drama etc

example with naruto

1. most of the time Reincarnation person(naruto) will say i am not him(ashura)

2.almost all Reincarnator has both past and present self/ memory-------------- llike how naruto has ashuras presence in him

3.some time they will even think they are possess by past self ----like how naruto said that he was possess by ashura/ghost

Mindovin said:
I think after Naruto and Sasuke's peace they won't reincarnate again as the reason for the reincarnation is gone.
they wont but that does not mean they cant do/ lost the ability to use it example

naruto can go full rsm but he never used that after battle with sasuke but that does not he lost it

@Omimi

We don't know mechanics behind it so it possible.

Naruto used RSM against Momoshiki. Do you mean Ashura Avatar?

Ssr4vegito said:
Is it ever mentioned in the Boruto anime or manga that Naruto uses SPSM
There is no need for mention as we saw it when he used when fighting Momoshiki.

It could be BSM like against Toneri( maybe the orange pigmentation of SM disappered because he mastered it) i still doubt Kishimoto remembers anything about SPC

Ssr4vegito said:
It could be BSM like against Toneri( maybe the orange pigmentation of SM disappered because he mastered it) i still doubt Kishimoto remembers anything about SPC
1. and he already mastered it.

With practice, he increased time limit iirc, with increased chakra reserves he able to use more tech (vs Kurama and WA feats) as Nature energy takes 33.3% of the entire of chakra reserves.

IIrc, Kishimoto isn't writing and drawing anything about Boruto manga other than given some tips.

Madara knows how Kamui works,

Madara hard counters most them, his also generally faster than them.

Best case scenario, Obito hides in the Kamui dimension until Madara leaves

TheFinalOrder said:
If Boruto does get Garaga in the Manga, only the character is canon, not the event's of the arc.
shouldnt we considere the arc the same as the Nue arc since they never happened in the manga???

We also need to finish the speed revision for the jonin

AstralKing7 said:
TheFinalOrder said:
If Boruto does get Garaga in the Manga, only the character is canon, not the event's of the arc.
shouldnt we considere the arc the same as the Nue arc since they never happened in the manga???

We also need to finish the speed revision for the jonin
No because Kodachi stated the Academy Arcs are to tell the story before the start of the Manga. Everything after the Graduation arc has to be debated as canon.

So far, Boruto canon is:

• Academy Arcs
  • Chocho Arc
  • Manga

Back