• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #33

Eh the Kabuto one is something that I'm neutral with but the Kaguya one seems legit if ya think about it (100% sure they will go with the Low End just for the heck of it)

So the reason why it cant be used cause it bends? how in the world did they think it bends when it moves in a straight line???

LF needs to be left alone.

IT Uses moonlight but that doesn't mean that's the attack speed of the ability, it's akin to being in a car essentially, the car's speed doesn't scale to your own you're just using it as transportation.

I wouldnt know i mean thats the ONLY thing that could get the God tiers to SoL and the only thing we have are Rel....speaking of which we still need to apply those "At Least" to stronger versions of Naruto

EDIT: how come Base Naruto (Last) speed = Unknown? i though the meteor would get him to Rel?

HE is talking about the rel calc with Toneirs meteors that have the same speed as the rocks he was throwing at naruto

TataHakai said:
Lemme rephrase, i don't recall base naruto dodging Toneri's rocks.
Yeah nvm i could had sworn he did dodge rocks but it was in the beginning with the puppets (he was doding their blasts)

Naruto and Sasuke didn't lift the moon, Hagoromo did, Naruto and Sasuke provided the power for the jutsu.

TataHakai said:
Naruto and Sasuke didn't lift the moo, Hagoromo did, Naruto and Sasuke provided the power for the jutsu.
i am not talking about his and hamura moon calc

i am talking about naruto and sasuke moon lifting feats

one them should be added

Class E: 10^18 to 10^21 kg (The mass of the atmosphere of the Earth)

Class Z: 10^21 to 10^24 kg (The mass of large moons or small planets)

naruto and sasuke's moon is 3945.70552147km which is bigger then normal moon

Back