• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #33

Well, it's not like I'm actually having fun. I just think we should stop dragging our feet and hurry up with the changes. Storm calcs have been nerfed, whether we like it or not.

I don't mean to be a drag but with the KN6 TBB calc everyone can still be 7-A....just that the AP lvl would bring Pein to 555 GT

Burning Full Fingers said:
So, is it that Kid Sasuke can't use genjutsu or he just chooses not to? Because Sarada can do so.
He can't as far as we know. It's likely he doesn't know Genjutsu as A Kid.

So, I was just getting around to editing the profiles of Ninja affected by Boruto and Kawaki's fight. So far I edited:

• Ao
  • Shojoji
I want to know if I can go ahead and edit Sarada due to her fight against Boruto and Mitsuki in Chapter 18

It actually makes sense considering the fact that most sharingan users have a natural talent when it comes to genjutsu and Sarada's mom also had a natural talent for genjutsu....she just never practiced it...

I personally think she doesn't scale to them. I mean thats pis lol, Mitsuki and Boruto?? Naw Sarada should have won that or even been able to keep up with both of them at the same time. She would scale to the speed tho. Thinking more into it, She doesn't scale because Mitsuki physically isn't 8A in Base.

We also need to make the puppet profiles cause they are the ones who are 8A because they tanked Mitsukis jutsus.

Mitsuki was able to over power her in the same chapter where he brought her to the grounds. Also I wouldn't say it's PIS anymore but the fact that Mitsuki isn't 8A physically. Sarada was over powered by him as well.

You know what it is PIS because Boruto obviously didn't take her serious because of the fact that he wasn't able to overpower Sarada even tho he scales to Kawaki who scales above Mitsukis jutsus physically. Sarada got over powered by 8B Mitsuki

AstralKing7 said:
Although Mitsuki tanked a kick from Ao, and Sarada was to kick Ao away. How should we look at that??!
  • Boruto Scales to At Least 8-A+ for fighting Kawaki
  • Ao scales above Boruto
  • Sarada scales to At Least 8-A+ for fighting Boruto
Mitsuki (Mitsuki's 8-B rating is from Academy arc, so he really shouldn't overall scale from it in Boruto Manga's period) scales to At least 8-A+ for tanking a Kick from Ao. You can ignore Sarada kicking Ao as he no sold it.

i mean was it really a fight with boruto cause thats where the PIS comes in it cause BOruto phyiscally scales above Mitsuki because Kawaki is stronger than Mitsuki. Thats where i mean its PIS because Mitsuki is stronger than Sarada in that same chapter and that Mitsuki is weaker than Boruto who we are scaling sarada to but sarada got over powered by Mitsuki. Its PIS. We should just scale Sarada to the Puppets because she was able to fight them. The puppets are 8A.

If anyone has a problem with Boruto being the strongest of team 7 as well he has been training more than everyone else, the light novel even talks about his training.

AstralKing7 said:
Mitsuki was able to over power her in the same chapter where he brought her to the grounds. Also I wouldn't say it's PIS anymore but the fact that Mitsuki isn't 8A physically. Sarada was over powered by him as well.
You know what it is PIS because Boruto obviously didn't take her serious because of the fact that he wasn't able to overpower Sarada even tho he scales to Kawaki who scales above Mitsukis jutsus physically. Sarada got over powered by 8B Mitsuki
Academy Arc Mitsuki though....This Mitsuki is older has more experience and better feats and clearly had been training.

if we accept the chocho arc as canon then that proves mitsuki has been trainign cause he was fighting Oro in the last episode

AstralKing7 said:
i mean was it really a fight with boruto cause thats where the PIS comes in it cause Boruto phyiscally scales above Mitsuki because Kawaki is stronger than Mitsuki.

TFO Wrote: Again, you're basing it off Academy Arc Mitsuki. Not Mitsuki several arcs, missions and months later and he clearly trained with the additions of new abilities he's never shown, shuch as Shiden.

Thats where i mean its PIS because Mitsuki is stronger than Sarada in that same chapter and that Mitsuki is weaker than Boruto who we are scaling sarada to but sarada got over powered by Mitsuki. Its PIS. We should just scale Sarada to the Puppets because she was able to fight them. The puppets are 8A.

TFO wrote: You realize by this logic, Boruto fighting Kawaki could be considered an outlier as well, right? because he fought those same puppets and neeither of them could harm them. I don;'t agree with capping Mitsuki at 8-B when that was Academy arc and he has clear feats scaling him to at least 8-A+ now that he's older.

If anyone has a problem with Boruto being the strongest of team 7 as well he has been training more than everyone else, the light novel even talks about his training.

TFO Wrote: The new Light Novels are not canon yet. Neither Kishi or Kadacho has supported it officially like with the Blank Period Novels.

What's the name of the ending song that was used when the Ōtsutsuki were about to invade? It's the counterpart to the 'even if it's all in the game' opening song.

spirutal sense

bold u just made that up

naruto&hashi/sasuke&madara is reincarnation of asura/indra

it was clearly state by so6p in manga(viz/official translation)

He has also trained in the manga tho and that's what I really meant.

I also meant to include Mitsuki when I said Sarada should scale to the puppets. Mitsuki should also scale to the puppets cause puppets managed to harm one of the Jonin.

Also yeah Mitsuki has gotten strong but we just can't assume he is stronger than Boruto who has better feats. Mitsuki would still be atleast 8A but I just want it to be clear that Base Boruto and is physically stronger than Mitsuki because of feats. Mitsuki should be atleast 8A+ for being stronger than Sarada. Sarada scales to the puppets

Back