• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #33

Sorry guys, been busy with the Bleach stuff:

MY 7-A NARUTO SCALING:

Note: This is scaling from Pain if the Kn6 Calc is accepted.

• Base Naruto (Post SM Training) = 7-A for fighting Pain in h2h after running out of SM (Chapter 433, Pages 13 & 15. The fight lasts 3 pages). Ninjutsu in Naruto scales above the Casters Durability.
  • Danzou Scales to 7-A for Matching Sasuke 1 v 1 (Chapter 479, This chapter explains that Danzou's Izanagi lasts for about 60 seconds per eye. After Sasuke hits Danzou with Susanoo and the 4th eye closes, Danzou has 3 eyes left. Page 14 showcases Sasuke losing Susanoo and going at Danzou fist to cuffs. This bout lasts at leastr 3 minutes off screen evident by Danzou's eyes. We see 2 closed in Chapter 479 but in 480, Obito explains that Sasuke genjutsu'd him into thinking he still had 1 eye left open before their final clash, when it had closed already, Sca.)
  • Supporting 7-A Kakashi (Went 1 on 1 with Sasuke forcing Sasuke to use Susanoo) Note: It should be noted that Sasuke and Kakashi fought h2h off screen for 3 pages in Chapter 484 (Pages 10-12/13), but they started ontop of the bridge and when we see them next, Sasuke is using Susanoo and they are on the river with Kakashi unharmed at all. This would support Kakashi fighting pain by himself for a while before Choji and Choza came.
I'll discuss SM Naruto Physically and Susanoo's AP later, got class atm. But I think these are the only ones to scale. EMS Sasuke's Mangekyo abilities are the only things that get amped, not his Ninjutsu or Physical abilities until After Meeting Hagoromo and Base Naruto's Ninjutsu AP get stronger after training with KB. Physically he stays the same in Base until after meeting Hagoromo.

I don't know how to judge but Danzo turns Susano'o into ribcage version or completely open up where his attack collidies with his wind attack (probably with his summon's wind attacks increasing his ap). 1 and 2 .

Back