• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #28

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
I like your ratings but this:

Note: The Bijudama blast should be 6.7 teratons (Just below baseline 6-B considering a single Bijudama that vaporizes 1 mountain is 843+ Gigatons)

I don't agree with. The 9 Bijuudama that the Juubi's laser overpowers are no way comparable with an actual Bijuudama, these weren't even charged like at all. Just immediate and instant fire. I think going off the fact that it removed some of BM Naruto's tails, including Gyuki's tails, and destroying some mountains (where are you getting 8 btw?) is where we should be basing the tier on.
Oh no. I wasn't talking about the Bijudama the Juubi's laser overpowered. A standard Bijudama was calced at 843+ gigatons here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:RinkakuKagune/Bijuu_Bomb_New_Calc_(Naruto_Revisions) NOTE: It's at the Bottom.

The 8 Mountains are the 8 "Thuds" in the scan linked. I simply referenced that the Laser that erased 6 of Kurama's tails was being impeded by several BD, which it was. Their power is irrelevant. It's the same principle Shikamaru tried to use to slow down Juubi's Uber-Bijudama.

AstralKing7 said:
Kep didn't consider them outliers tbf cause Kakashi only scales with jutsu
But like the Biju, the V2 should Physically be able to harm themselves. So Kakshi and Gai tanking a hit from them would scale them to High 6-C physically. Which is....you know?

U guys do know that BM Naruto TBB was casual right? I don't see the point of a downgrade for him if he can produce that amount of power on his own.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Durability doesn't matter scale to striking strength; it's been said in some threads now.
This statement though saying durability doesn't matter is false when Taijutsu specifically scales striking strength to durability.

TheFinalOrder said:
Oh no. I wasn't talking about the Bijudama the Juubi's laser overpowered. A standard Bijudama was calced at 843+ gigatons here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:RinkakuKagune/Bijuu_Bomb_New_Calc_(Naruto_Revisions) NOTE: It's at the Bottom.

The 8 Mountains are the 8 "Thuds" in the scan linked. I simply referenced that the Laser that erased 6 of Kurama's tails was being impeded by several BD, which it was. Their power is irrelevant. It's the same principle Shikamaru tried to use to slow down Juubi's Uber-Bijudama.
Ahh, so you're basing it on the 8 "Thuds" to indicate a mountain being hit and then doing 8 times 843? Seems pretty shaky. I think for a more accurate calc we should acctually determine an average height of what those mountains would be by the mountains around it. We shouldn't use the mountain height determined from mountains in a different area and from 40 chapters ago. Then we calc the destruction of said mountains.

The mountains in that pic are quite a bit taller than 900 metres.

Either way the calc that is used calculates the mountain heights from the same pic.

I honestly still don't see the downgrade of BM. If his Durability is 6-B then so should his AP. Again him swapping away 5 FULL POWERED TBB was casual

Rocker1189 said:
striking scales to durability but not the other way round.
Still. Fact is, Taijutsu is meant for Ninja to be able to harm one another with just h2h. so saying Durability doesn't matter is false. If striking is scaled from Durability and the V2 Jins are High 6-C in Durability yet Kakashi and Gai are tanking hits from them....you see what I mean?

But like the Biju, the V2 should Physically be able to harm themselves. So Kakshi and Gai tanking a hit from them would scale them to High 6-C physically. Which is....you know?

I don't remember them tanking any attack tho tbf. Also is guy really being 6C a outlier tho???

TheFinalOrder said:
Still. Fact is, Taijutsu is meant for Ninja to be able to harm one another with just h2h. so saying Durability doesn't matter is false. If striking is scaled from Durability and the V2 Jins are High 6-C in Durability yet Kakashi and Gai are tanking hits from them....you see what I mean?
Actually I guess I get that. But if it is 7 gates Guy I think it works. Each gates it gives a bigger mutipler than the last . SSo I dont see High 6-C Guy as an outlier.

Actually, I dunno if we can calc that feat and yield impressive results. The clouds appear here after the blast and viewing it from the front, but in the initial firing and side view the clouds aren't anywhere near those mountains in the same panel.

Following up, the carved out path it makes is very small in width. Since there is so much smoke and debris, we actually don't see what damage it did to the mountains it hit, it's possible it just bored a hole through mountains and not completely destroy them.

It's safer to just scale the Juubi's AP from Kurama and Hachibi.

Google+ sometimes have nice things. We should be more open minded cause not all sites are bad. I also think I saw that calc as well and maybe the one that we were talking about a couple of days ago that had Guy in the island tier

Actually, I dunno if we can calc that feat and yield impressive results. The clouds appear here after the blast and viewing it from the front, but in the initial firing and side view the clouds aren't anywhere near those mountains in the same panel.
Following up, the carved out path it makes is very small in width. Since there is so much smoke and debris, we actually don't see what damage it did to the mountains it hit, it's possible it just bored a hole through mountains and not completely destroy them.

It's safer to just scale the Juubi's AP from Kurama and Hachibi.
Or from what we already know about the power of the Bijuus and how easily Kurama our matches them, so the juubi easily overpowers them with one shot, stop beating about the bush, clouds in one panel and not in another is just art inconsistency, you can still use the one with the clouds in it and we dont even need to the Juubi is fine. Also are you seriously saying it simply bore a hole through mountains? wtf? You can literally see the blast above the mountains, that is impossible if it just shot a hole through them.

Rocker1189 said:
Or from what we already know about the power of the Bijuus and how easily Kurama our matches them, so the juubi easily overpowers them with one shot, stop beating about the bush, clouds in one panel and not in another is just art inconsistency, you can still use the one with the clouds in it and we dont even need to the Juubi is fine.
But then it's inconsistent. And as I stated, that doesn't solve how we don't see the aftermath of the attack and the fact that the width of the carved path is very small, thus the argument that it didn't actually fully destroy the mountains, only bore a hole through them.

But then it's inconsistent. And as I stated, that doesn't solve how we don't see the aftermath of the attack and the fact that the width of the carved path is very small, thus the argument that it didn't actually fully destroy the mountains, only bore a hole through them.
Which is a terrible argument and you know it, we can see the blast rsing above the mountains that is enough proof that it did not just pierce them. Considering there has never been the piercing of mountains in the entire manga, sorry but it is just a really really bad argument to make.

I agree^. I'm fully for Kakashi scaling only with jutsu but I actually don't agree with his durability scaling to high 6C unless he has potential feats after that fight that puts him at high 6C which we couldn't ignore. For more proof of his jutsu, Naruto physically was not able to damage Obito mask at all, Kakashi with a Chidori kuni a scratch on it. That may also be usable

I full agree with Guy scaling to high 6C on the contrary tho actually. Iirc Kisame should actually be 6C from fight V/ Killer bee, Guy scales to that with 7th gate cause he one shotted Kisame which could be consistencies if the google+ calc is correct

@Rocker

I disagree with blasting a hole through the mountains part, but IMade's overall argument makes sense.

• We don't see the damage left over because of the clouds
  • The width of the blast isn't comparsable to what it should be if the blast vaporized mountains
There is no proof that the blast expanded to encompass the mountains nor is there precedent in the manga to back that up. We can argue it's implied to have destroyed the mountains, sure, but again, we have no quantifiable proof maki ng it, unquantifiable ultimately. Both arguements would be fair and valid, but neither has ultimate proof. And it really doesn't doesn't change much, all that would happen is we take oft the "+" and the 8 mountain reasoning and tag on "Likely Higher". It's still Casual Low 6-B.

TheFinalOrder said:
@Rocker
I disagree with blasting a hole through the mountains part, but IMade's overall argument makes sense.

• We don't see the damage left over because of the clouds
  • The width of the blast isn't comparsable to what it should be if the blast vaporized mountains
There is no proof that the blast expanded to encompass the mountains nor is there precedent in the manga to back that up. We can argue it's implied to have destroyed the mountains, sure, but again, we have no quantifiable proof maki ng it, unquantifiable ultimately. Both arguements would be fair and valid, but neither has ultimate proof. And it really doesn't doesn't change much, all that would happen is we take oft the "+" and the 8 mountain reasoning and tag on "Likely Higher". It's still Casual Low 6-B.
I get what he is trying to say really after I always agree with proof is needed but I did get too annoyed about the whole blasting a hole through mountains bit(really could not understand that conclusion). Had a long day sorry.

But really should he just be 6-B because it makes no sense for him to be weaker than 100% Kurama even if it is just first form.

Does anyone remeber that reddit page were they had Kaguya at 4-B or something? I have tried finding it because I find it hilarious, but I have no idea what it is called.

Back