• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #28

KCM Naruto is gonna be 6C or high 6C tho. If that's really the case then shouldn't we just scale KCM Naruto to high 6C instead of 6C?

Also do we consider KCM and BM the same thing now???

See I'm confused cause nothing on Narutos profile is 6B expect his low 6B key

Also guys before we do any downgrades I think we need to make a list for the multipliers cause I believe they are gonna upgrad the god tier nicely cause Naruto actually has two multipliers throughout the war and same for Kurama and also in The Last as well there is a multiplier for Naruto.

Can't forget the little guys like Sound 4 and Mitsuki and CM Sasuke and Pervy Sage

Also isn't there a statement about Sasuke not being able to use his full power during the Shin Uchiha arc I mean didn't he say something about his power level?? Did he say anything dealin with numbers like a fraction or half of his power

We're talking about a downgrade.

Naruto could be at least High 6-C normally and Low 6-B with a charged Bijuudama. Then Juubi would be Low 6-B for tanking the combined Bijuudama of Naruto and Bee.

Even then, Bijuu have been shown to tank their Bijuudama but whatever. This thing looks a little ****** up.

High 6C normally??? Hmm KCM Naruto is gonna be high 6C tho so I don't know about that tho cause it's from a calc Kep made

Yeah. At least High 6-C probably, idk. Bijuu can take their charged Bijuudama, so it shouldn't be any different for 50% Kurama Mode.

Let's say Naruto's Low 6-B with a charged Bijuudama. Bijuu can take their attacks, so he should have Low 6-B durability.

Should he be High 6-C with Rasengan variants and a standard Bijuudama, and Low 6-B with a charged Bijuudama, on top of having Low 6-B durability?

For example:

Attack Potency: At least Large Island level+ (Stronger than his Kyuubi Chakra Mode, and deflected the Bijuudama of some of the Bijuu), Small Country level+ with a charged Bijuudama (Insert calc here)

Durability: Small Country level+ (Bijuu have shown to be capable of taking their own attacks)

Or how else do we do it?

Why doesnt it scale to his physical stats? Kurama swatted away the bijuu bombs and Biju naruto should be equal, so it should scale to his physical stats.

@Alex

TFO mentioned the feats, but I've seen wildly different results for them so idk.

@TFO

Not sure if I understand the first part.

He lost his cloak after Tenpenchii. Tbh, I don't think we should scale Obito and the likes to him because no one ever gave him that much damage. Best way to High 6-C is feats against the Bijuu.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Burning Full Fingers said:
Yes, with the Bijuudama.
He also physically hit all five of them away, so why doesnt it scale to his physical stats?
Is there a calc for the physical force of the Bijuudama? We have calcs of the detonation, but not the actual force of the ball.

So looking back at the calcs, First Form Juubi should be as follows:

Attack Potency: "Unknow, At Least Low 6-B+ (Vaporized 8 mountains with a casual Bijudama Blast and Blasted off 6 of BM Naruto's tails with the same attack despite it being impeded by several Bijudama )

• Note: The Bijudama blast should be 6.7 teratons (Just below baseline 6-B considering a single Bijudama that vaporizes 1 mountain is 843+ Gigatons)
Durability: "Unknow, At Least Low 6-B, Likely Higher (Tanked a combined Bijudama from Hachibi and BM Naruto with no damage)

• Note: The feat was caled and accepted at 1.4e22 Joules (3.34+ Teratons). It should be higher considering BM Naruto's charged Bijudama is accepted at 4.2 Teratons, not only that but for Juubi tanking it, the trail the Bijudama left before it exploaded needs to be calced and added for Juubi's durability considering it tanked it pushing it through a mountain range, pulverizing said mountains to noting before exploding.

I like your ratings but this:

Note: The Bijudama blast should be 6.7 teratons (Just below baseline 6-B considering a single Bijudama that vaporizes 1 mountain is 843+ Gigatons)

I don't agree with. The 9 Bijuudama that the Juubi's laser overpowers are no way comparable with an actual Bijuudama, these weren't even charged like at all. Just immediate and instant fire. I think going off the fact that it removed some of BM Naruto's tails, including Gyuki's tails, and destroying some mountains (where are you getting 8 btw?) is where we should be basing the tier on.

Obito is gonna be 6C as well tho from scaling to Naruto like Kep said in his previous calcs. The High 6C calc was made after that and only scales to Naruto for now. I think we should wait for Kep to come and discuss rather Obito should scale to High 6C as well because Obito was a little stronger than Naruto on multiplie occasions.

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Alex
TFO mentioned the feats, but I've seen wildly different results for them so idk.

@TFO

Not sure if I understand the first part.

He lost his cloak after Tenpenchii. Tbh, I don't think we should scale Obito and the likes to him because no one ever gave him that much damage. Best way to High 6-C is feats against the Bijuu.
Obito should be High 6-C on his merits, after all, he did create that barrier that harmed Hachibi.

Who all scales directly from KCM Naruto though? Nobody really...they all have their own feats they scale from:

• Obito: Created that Barrier that No-sold Hachibi's punch and burned it.
  • Kakashi: Could tank hits and Harm V2 Jinchuriki who could Harm Hachibi with Jutsu and KCM Naruto with Direct hits.
I mean, I'm skeptical as hell with Sakura scaling, but Sasuke is definitely implied to scale to KCM in Manga and Databook.

Unfortunately, KCM Has never "really" gotten into a h2h fight with anyone, it's all circumstancial.

Unless we say:

• Kakashi
  • Obito
  • KCM Naruto
  • Base Might Gai
Are physically and jutsu wise on par, I'm kinda feeling like KCM's Tenpenchii feat is an outlier as well as Kakashi's Cutting a V2 Jinchuriki. Or at least them tanking the V2 physical hits.

idk, I gotta break this down a little more personally.

Also the multipliers were gonna make Tsunade 6C if remember correctly or high 6C and that would logically make Sakura scale by that's for another time

Back