• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #28

AstralKing7 said:
I actually remember the fight and I tried before to argue for base Naruto to scale in speed to Pain physically but no one listened and brushed it off ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å
I tried arguing it about it as well lol

With almighty push that's what he countered with tho. Pains durability doesn't scale to ST. Which means Naruto scales above Pervy Sage who scales above pain

@TFO

There is no need post-scan as you wrote Base Naruto did fight pain in Taijutsu. It was after he first ran out of SM and had to give Fukusaku the scroll to summon clones. And Naruto was about to go at pain again in Base when he Stabbed Fukusaku. with that info, I look some chapter ago.

In chapter 433they have a brief exchange. I don't know it effects it or not but this is before Deva's powers returned.

Hst master said:
Naruti did keep up with Deva path in base, albeit he was being pushed back and pressured. Personally it should be

SM Naruto > SM Jiraya > Pain > Base Naruto.
He wasn't really being pushed back, rather let me ask you what you consider being pushed back? But either way Pain's striking would scale to his Durability and Naruto still held his own, not being stomped and tanking those hits. Quite Impressive considering Part 1 tbh.

Devas power in that sense guys is just the same as Madara'a "power" Hagaromo's power and Sasuke's power. It's nothing but dojutsu powers which has nothing to do with physically powers.

If it isn't the tenseigan, than no other dojutsu enhances the users physically

Moindovin said pains powers didn't return when he was fighting Base Naruto but that doesn't effect Pains taijutsu and his physical abilities

AstralKing7 said:
dont forget guys we're gonna have to impliment the mutlipliers sometime.
5B characters are gonna go up, but ill explain that whenever Kep comes back

Speed of the god tiers will also go up which should put Naruto himself in a weaker form at FTL cause of the multiplier, and then he second multiplier. Imma explain that someone time later as well

Third for the little guys like Mitsuki and CM2 users they will get upgraded also Pervy sage, Kabuto and Naruto and Madara lol forgot he got sage mode also Minato

then the BS seal for Sakura and Tsunade

also we may have to revise the scaling for BSM naruto and CM susanno Sasuke cause they will also get upgraded
i agree with you

We can't use the 10x multiplier for speed but we can use The Last Narutos 2x multiplier for power and speed cause actually applies to both

He wasn't really being pushed back, rather let me ask you what you consider being pushed back? But either way Pain's striking would scale to his Durability and Naruto still held his own, not being stomped and tanking those hits. Quite Impressive considering Part 1 tbh.

Not saying he doesn't scale just that taijutsu wise he was getting forced on the defensive and only got back on the offensive and absorbing the Nature Energy from the clone to get back into Sage mode

And to pain's powers being gone that only affects his Almighty Push and Universal Pull. Physically he's fine

I don't think Deva's physical stats were impacted because of that. I think it's just referencing a time limit because the other paths still had access to their abilities. Even then, if we want to argue Deva was impacted physically, we have to achknowledge Naruto was also as he was exhausted, huffing and puffing.

Also, Naruto and Deva's fight lasted even after Gamabunta tried to attack Pain. And I wouldn't say Naruto was really being pressured. When gama said he'd fight Pain, Naruto retorted that he'd be going into sm soon while calmly fighting pain.

Naruto thought smart. Why fight using his base seriously against deva path who's dojutsu abilities could have appeared out of nowhere in that fight. Naruto was trying to keep his distance from pain and not risk fighting him in close quarters cause he didn't know how long pains abilities would have been gone

Pain kept chasing while Naruto kept countering. Yeah Naruto was trying to get away not pushed back

I honestly think it's both tbh. Deva Path is able to keep pace with him in SM while it would be waay less efficient and risky to try and fight in base with a another Pain thats also physically stronger still around. Couple that with him only being able to use his Trump Card properly in SM at the time(Something I've always found strange but i digress) And he would try to avoid a fight with Pain head on.

7C59891E-52D2-40D7-B59D-EAE44C8D3676
Next time you see this gif it's gonna have your faces on it with minds in the middle...no mine will be but a side show, Lord Jigen will be in the middle ƒÖî

Back