• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #28

Isn't alive Madara 6A anyway with Susanno?? Madara only fought Kurama when he was alive. That had to be what the statement meant.

Why would Kurama scale? The scaling goes: Edo Madara's PS = Edo Hashirama's Shinsuusenju. So if Prime Kurama is equal to them, how did base Hashirama's Golem manhandle his Bijuudama and how can his defenses and wood constructs hold out against Kurama's Bijuudama? And alive Madara's Susanoo tanked his Bijuudama as well.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Why would Kurama scale? The scaling goes: Edo Madara's PS = Edo Hashirama's Shinsuusenju. So if Prime Kurama is equal to them, how did base Hashirama's Golem manhandle his Bijuudama and how can his defenses and wood constructs hold out against Kurama's Bijuudama? And alive Madara's Susanoo tanked his Bijuudama as well.
.Golem didn't hold the explosion.

Throwing(?) that casual TBB destroyed the Wood Dragon and the explosion destroyed the Mokujin. Hashirama used a defensive wood construct that absorbs chakra against the explosion.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Yeah, he said something about that... With a little extra.
Oh wow....didn't see that sentence lol but yes this would only scale to Prime Kurama

EDIT: wait....how did Alive Madara even get Prime Kurama?

Burning Full Fingers said:
Kurama tbb+PS sowrd broke Shinsuusenju hand

0626-004
Kurama tbb+PS sowrd>Shinsuusenju hand in ap/dura

+ we cant ignore madara statment can we ?

Alive Madara. Hobi tanked the Bijuudama. Context is clear for me. Random people can't casually catch Prime Kurama's Bijuudama and fling it back, explosion or not. Except you want to tell me MS Sasuke's Susanoo or some other dude would catch a Bijuudama from Kurama and throw it back just because it didn't explode.

it look like u guys forgot that wood can weaken biju upon contact smh............

now u are comparing hax with ap/dura

u guys talking how Susano'o and Kurama being physically man-handled or being heavily damaged by the Shinsuusenjuu

but for some reason ignoring that tbb+PS sowrd damaged Shinsuusenju all 1000 hands

if this is not double standard then i dont know what to call it

Madara's Susano'o armor no-sold Kurama's Bijuudama. It's literally on another level compared to it. How are you going to say Kurama is on par with Madara's Susano'o when Kurama literally can't hurt it?

Honestly, I took the statement as only the Biju have power comparable to create such wide spread damage. Not as in literally comparable.

Basically the Biju are comparable in AoE/DC, not AP.

The way I'm seeing is that there could just be some PIS going on here if Madara OF ALL PEOPLE says his Susanoo is comparable to Prime Kurama. Wasn't it though that Kurama during that time was being controlled? Do u guys know how Alve Madara got Prime Kurama

BlackeJan said:
The way I'm seeing is that there could just be some PIS going on here if Madara OF ALL PEOPLE says his Susanoo is comparable to Prime Kurama. Wasn't it though that Kurama during that time was being controlled? Do u guys know how Alve Madara got Prime Kurama

Also, I think we should talk about BM Naruto and first form Juubi with a view to downgrading both of them due to what TFO and Blacke said about scaling Naruto to 6-B from his durability.

FB IMG 1538231784955
hey guys, why kakashi is not rel in dms form? Because of this feat? I see many pep calim he is rel because he attack Kaguya.
Someone can explain it to me?

We are supposed to be upgrading Obito some times but we haven't gotten to it because of a lot of other things. But we're looking to get Obito to sub rel as 10tails Jin and that would allow weakened Obito to scale cause he has sub rel feats and Kakashi does as well scaling to SOSP Madara

As shown with Hachibi & Juubi, all Biju should scale to their Durability as they can hurt themselves with their power. So it makes no sense for BM Naruto to have Durability higher than his AP. The inverse would be more accurate.

First form Juubi has really only has a few feats to scale from:

• Casually Tanked an attack that pulverized several mountains and vaporized more than a dozen.
  • Casual Biju Dama blast vaporized 7 mountains in one shot.
These are the only feats we can scale it from. Imho, here is how we should scale:

• BM Naruto AP/Dura should only scale to his charged Biju Dama.
  • First form Juubi durability should be "Uknown, at least (Whatever BM Naruto + Hachibi Biju Dama yields)". Reasoning: "He ******* no-sold it", lol.
  • First form Juubi's AP should be, "unknown, at least (Whatever 7x the standard Biju dama AP is). Reasoning: "Standard Biju Dama vaporized 7 mountains and Erased 5 or 6 of BM Naruto's Tails in a single shot".

Back