• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #28

What would you guys say if Kashin Koji wasn't Jiraiya, but actually Mizuki from Chapter 1 of Naruto, just leveled up and using an alias?

Mitsuki....hm I like the sound of that and it's way more interesting and it's calling out to all the OG Naruto fans

If Naruto fans hate on Boruto series after that then they don't deserve to watch it.

That actually sounds like a good idea and I didn't even think of that

The Akatsuki mainly fight the Bijuu off-screen and they work in pairs to do so. Also, each member kinda had a explicit ace in the hole ability that really counters Bijuu.

Kisame and Itachi: Kisame can steal Chakra to add to himself while Itachi has Susano'o (Yata Mirror + Totsuka Blade), Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi.

Tobi and Deidara: Tobi's Kamui with Deidara's larger scale explosions with one being calc'd above most of the Bijuu.

Kakuzu and Hidan: Kakuzu and Hidan with their immortality and Hidan's damage reflection which was used to defeat the 2 Tails.

Nagato: You already saw how a lone healthy Nagato handled Itachi, KCM Naruto and Killer B. He's already tiered appropriately.

Don't think I need to mention Konan, Zetsu nor Sasori. At least Konan has one large scale attack that requires a lot of prep.

How did the damage reflection work with something that had a different shaped body? We saw that she managed to turn into the full Biju.

Beats ******* me, man, but that's how they beat her. We see that Hidan is laying on the floor with poles in him with his ritual markings on the ground and on him while Yugito is pinned to a wall dead.

Given implication and portrayal, I think all Akatsuki should be rated at least 7-C, Possibly Higher. They are strongly implied to be above Jonin Class.

• Without Chiyo, Sasori would have begone thotted Sakura, and viseversa, Chiyo would have lost to Sasori without Sakura's aide. Even Deidara claims Sasori > Himself and Sasori allowed himself to lose.
  • Hidan Can keep up with Kakashi who is above your average Jonin and should scale backwards from War Arc because he had no training implied increases of power throughout part 2, but that can be debated later.
  • Kakuzu Dominated Kakashi
  • Took 7th Gate Guy to take down Kisame (Grabted I think Kisame without Samehada is the weakest Akatsuki). Kisame with Samehada Flexes on High 6-C's. Defeated Roshi 1 v 1.
  • Itachi stomps other 7-C's while sick, and is comparable to Jiraiya.
  • Deidara can contend with 7-A's and Harm them.
  • Nagato/Pain....
  • Konan loses to Base Jiraiya easily, so maybe just 7-C. She only really put up a fight with Obito due to Prep.
  • Obito, can harm Biju, can use Jutsu on the scale of Madara, pressure KCM, Kakashi, and Gai.

Kisame with Samehada Flexes on High 6-C's. Defeated Roshi

won cuz of hax absoption

Obito, can harm Biju

with jubi power/hax/we all know that biju can be hurt by sharp object

Omimi said:
also kcm naruto (vs jubi)>>>>>>>>kcm naruto (vs obito)
Can we prove this even? Or would we be assuming off of post BM unlock that KCM improved somehow?

The modes still function the same way, so I wouldn't understand how it got better with no improvements, training nor amp done in the timeframe.

I also thought about that before but it's still the same form in the same arc so it really doesn't matter

The reason I thought so because when Naruto releases the seal as Kuramas first partner it seems like Naruto got more chakra as well then just having a better connection with Kurama. Since he is able to get more chakra than that automatically means KCM should be stronger

At the same time it could just be Naruto getting way better control of Kuramas chakra hence the form being called Biju Mode which makes it closer to how a Biju looks anyway. You need a certain level of chakra control to reach the perfect for of jinschurikis because the connection between him and Kurama wasn't perfect at all.

It's most likely that KCM Naruto that fough the Jubi is just stronger cause Naruto still hadn't perfected KCM anyway but it doesn't matter because it's still the same form. We're not gonna have two keys for the same form in the same arc but just a later fight becaus the guy just got stronger because he had better control of his chakra

Yes I like the tenders very much. Thank u for them

As for the KCM increase, the way u can look at them is nothing more then multipliers for Narutos transformations. Though if ya do think about it, when Naruto 1st used KCM he and Kurama didn't have a bond and Naruto would had died from the result of it but now it's different cause him/Kurama r best friends + he unsealed Kurama so there could be a possibility that KCM did increase from it or just better control of it.

EDIT: wait was it KCM + SM or BSM that Adult Naruto used during the movie The Last?

BSM was used in The Last. There's no reason for Naruto to ever use KCM anymore given it's inferiority.

Edit: Your point about the bond makes no sense when you get into the mechanics of KCM. KCM works from Naruto stealing Kurama's Chakra and using it instead of his own. The drawback is that if he uses it up then he'd die since Kurama would use up all of his Chakra. Being friends with Kurama doesn't increase Kurama's Chakra. Combining their Chakra together is just BM. So there is no amp from befriending Kurama.

@IMade

U do know Naruto can hold back right? Yes when 1st using KCM, their bond wasn't even good since Kurama didn't like Naruto and the latter was just stealing chakra from him but now since they r best friends and BOTH of their chakra sync then I thought that maybe KCM would have an increase as well or Naruto has major control over it now

Back