• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #28

Well, here is the thing, Base Naruto post SM training scales physically to Deva. There is nothing specific to go against this.

• This means Base Naruto, like Deva, should physically scale to Kn6 Biju Dama.
  • Naruto does not scale to anything from Deva above Kn6 Biju Dama.
As for MS Sasuke (Kage Summit) / EMS Sasuke, they should scale to Naruto via Jutsu AP only for Sasuke matching Naruto and the two being a comparable level.

• Note, this is not including Doujutsu like Amaturatsu or Susanoo (Those should be => Sasuke's non-doujutsu).
  • Likewise, with no feats, MS/EMS Sasuke does not scale to Naruto/Deva in terms of Physical Durability and Strength. Only Jutsu AP.
In regards to 4th SW Base Naruto, physically he should be the same as Pain Invasion, but due to his chakra control and Biju Dama training from Killer B, his Jutsu AP would have increased.

Also isn't KN6 Naruto becoming 6C or high 6C right??? I'm skeptical about scaling base Naruto to KN6 tbb unless it was calced only at 7A

Well, the vaporisation seems doubtful, but dunno if it's acceptable or not, you will have to ask Kepekley when he gets back.

Now I really have to go to sleep, good night.

TheFinalOrder said:
Even then, I'm skeptical of using Vaporization for kn6 tbb. Feat wise...it didn't really vaporize anything.
0439-001.jpg

0441-006.jpg

'''Raises Hand''' what about the Base Naruto that was having taijutsu battle w/ Pain? that should count as something as well

@Omimi I understand those scans show vapor, but we see the direct aftermath of the explosion in Naruto and Pain's vicinity and there is no vaporization.

So how's it gonna be for KN6? Vaporization was accepted before, so what are we gonna do about the vapor that was shown.

If it's not vaporization, I think Pain's durability would be Low 7-B or lower. Can't remember.

I've edited Tenten's profile. Removed and changed some things. I might have removed a picture by mistake. Don't copy-paste links like that next time. Just follow the standard format.

Also, shouldn't she have Sealing with Benihisago and some kind of Soul Manipulation with Shichiseken?

Back