• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #28

@Astral

What feat?

Naruto is a shounen manga so characters trained or not most of the time is irrelevant, every arc they are stronger.

What about Base Naruto after his FRS training? I'm sure that him trying to add wind chakra to his Rasengan caused him to be stronger

Mindovin said:
Could someone tell me the reason Pain Arc Base Naruto possibly upgraded to 7-A?
If Pain's Durability stays 7-A, his striking scales from it. Base Pain Arc Naruto can physicalky fight Pain in Taijutsu Combat, thus he'd physically scale to 7-A. And Because Offensive Ninjutsu generally has AP above your durability, Naruto would be 7-A physically (Is capable of fighting Pain in h2h combat), Higher with Ninjutsu.

This is why Sasuke in Kage Summit Arc Scales, he matched Naruto Rasengan and is at a comparable level to read his mind through combat alone. Initially I thought Sasuke should only scale via Ninjutsu, but Physically he'd be 7-C, but technically their Durability should scale to the explosion created from Rasengan/Chidori clashing (As it actually does harm them and can even blow off their arms) as it wiuld have 7-A AP also. But technically, scaling Sasuke like this can be used to infinitely scale them higher, so it would just be best to say Kage Summit Sasuke simply scales to Naruto Physically and with Ninjutsu AP. And SM and Susanoo/Amaturatsu have their own ratings.

This then makes the Kage scale to 7-A, etc, etc. War Arc Naruto's Ninjutsu AP will be much higher given he trained in Chakra control, but Physically, Base War Arc Naruto = Base Pain Arc Naruto.

BlackeJan said:
What about Base Naruto after his FRS training? I'm sure that him trying to add wind chakra to his Rasengan caused him to be stronger
Technically as that is chakra control trsining, it would have made him stronger Ninjutsu wise, but ... He doesn't have a real fight after that until Pain, so the increase he'd have gotten is unquantifiable and as such would only given him a "Possibly Higher".

dont forget guys we're gonna have to impliment the mutlipliers sometime.

5B characters are gonna go up, but ill explain that whenever Kep comes back

Speed of the god tiers will also go up which should put Naruto himself in a weaker form at FTL cause of the multiplier, and then he second multiplier. Imma explain that someone time later as well

Third for the little guys like Mitsuki and CM2 users they will get upgraded also Pervy sage, Kabuto and Naruto and Madara lol forgot he got sage mode also Minato

then the BS seal for Sakura and Tsunade

also we may have to revise the scaling for BSM naruto and CM susanno Sasuke cause they will also get upgraded

well first of all we were actually supposed to have upgrade god tier characters to rel+ from the calc that upgraced them but we never did. So thats left to do.

BSM naruto in the Last has two multipliers. His SM multiplier is the one thats 10x increase in power and speed because Sage mode has actual showings of increasing speed as well unlike Curse mark.

His second multiplier is i think a 2x multiplier because he was using only half of his power or in other words half of his Kurama link mode because the other half of kurama was outside his body.

Its been accepted that we can use multipliers like that when it has showinsg like naruto not using full power based on the Katekyo Hitman Reborn multipliers.

I'd like to have discussed this later tho since we have other feats and calcs to apply

TheFinalOrder said:
If Pain's Durability stays 7-A, his striking scales from it. Base Pain Arc Naruto can physicalky fight Pain in Taijutsu Combat, thus he'd physically scale to 7-A. And Because Offensive Ninjutsu generally has AP above your durability, Naruto would be 7-A physically (Is capable of fighting Pain in h2h combat), Higher with Ninjutsu.
Problem is Base Naruto never fought against Pain in taijutsu, it was always with SM. Only time Base Naruto use Rasengan against Deva Path after CT. Chapter 434-435. After Preta sucked Senjutsu Chakra Naruto returned to base, captured by Bansho Ten'i, slammed by Deva Path and pinned with the chakra rods. Chapter 438 and Chapter 441. Two of them didn't fight until Naruto turn KN6 (which consist with a roar and TBB) Naruto and after escaped from the CT which consist an H2H exchange that Naruto dominated and Naruto try to bring down the Deva with RS, KBs, Transformations and a Rasengan.

It says only power. 10x increase in speed would put some Kage level characters at Mach 30000 to Mach 50000. Now how can Deva Path keep up with Base Naruto, and then SM Naruto who's supposedly 10x faster? Makes no sense, and he could even do the same with Version 2 Naruto. Could mean that Deva Path has good reactions, but the speed boost is not quantifiable.

It doesn't matter if they get an increase in speed; that's the case for almost every multiplier ever. It's just said that it increases power by 10x, not speed. Anyhow, last time I said I wouldn't get too involved in this again. It won't be accepted.

There's no multipliers for Byakugou Sakura and Tsunade. It was already addressed.

BSM Naruto is already using Sage Mode. There's no multiplier for him. Best thing you can do is to backwards his BM to 10x weaker, which would make him High 6-B. Still not sure if this method is accepted.

It's impossible for EMS Sasuke as he had Naruto's chakra.

Technically as that is chakra control trsining, it would have made him stronger Ninjutsu wise, but ... He doesn't have a real fight after that until Pain, so the increase he'd have gotten is unquantifiable and as such would only given him a "Possibly Higher".

I honesty feel that wouldn't make any sense. When ninjas train their bodies that means their chakra also gets stronger (compare Pre Base Naruto to Shippuden Base Naruto/ Pre Rock Lee vs Pre Sasuke before chunin exams). When they get stronger then so does their chakra which would make their Jutsus also stronger

This could be looked at exactly like DBZ since if they get stronger then so does their Ki which can also be applied to Naruto verse. If that was the case then DBZ would need to change in its way since they mostly do h2h fights then finish off w/ a Ki blast attack which is the SAME exact how Naruto verse does

EDIT: the only example that wouldn't really be ok would be the FRS since u have to change the nature of the chakra/add it to to form it

i thought EMS sasuke had Curse mark not narutos chakra. He had infused senjutsu into the Susanno.

Also Naruto still has the 2x multiplier to upgrade him in the Last which does account for speed tho which is a good thing.

i didint actually mean BSM naruto BM naruto who got stronger when he added SM to the form. THat should uses the 10x multiplier for sure but only for power. I dont know about hte backwards scaling tho cause its acceptable for bleach but we should have more input tho for this

also we need to upgrade the God tiers of the verse in speed anyway tbh

@Blackejan

Naruto didn't train his body for Rasenshuriken. It was learning how to use his change in Nature and combine that change with Rasengan in a controlled state. His body doesn't get stronger from that, only his Ninjutsu because his skill in handling chakra starts to increase.

Mindovin said:
TheFinalOrder said:
Problem is Base Naruto never fought against Pain in taijutsu, it was always with SM. Only time Base Naruto use Rasengan against Deva Path after CT.
Chapter 434-435. After Preta sucked Senjutsu Chakra Naruto returned to base, captured by Bansho Ten'i, slammed by Deva Path and pinned with the chakra rods. Chapter 438 and Chapter 441. Two of them didn't fight until Naruto turn KN6 (which consist with a roar and TBB) Naruto and after escaped from the CT which consist an H2H exchange that Naruto dominated and Naruto try to bring down the Deva with RS, KBs, Transformations and a Rasengan.
Gimme a sec.

When Kep comes back we should first deal with all the calcs on the size of the Naruto planet. And then deal with everything else after.

TheFinalOrder said:
@Blackejan

Naruto didn't train his body for Rasenshuriken. It was learning how to use his change in Nature and combine that change with Rasengan in a controlled state. His body doesn't get stronger from that, only his Ninjutsu because his skill in handling chakra starts to increase.
No no no! I'm not saying that his body got stronger from that but his chakra did since it was INTENSIVE training and u ask need to have a good chakra control on it which didnmake him stronger (hence why I said the FRS training doesn't count since it's just changing nature of chakra). Though again if u train your body then that means that yur chakra also gets stronger and I provided the examples at the top (Rock Lee vs Sasuke before chunin exams) so really if yur chakra is higher then so would yur ninjutsus which can also apply to the body (applying chakra to a body part to make it stronger)

bro your confusing me lol. WHat do you mean hihger chakra??? tbh there is no way to see if the chakra is higher. It all depends on chakra control. IF your saying more chakra means stronger attacks then no we dont do that on this site. It depends on chakra control

Im netural btw but lets not forget ninjutsu also uses phyiscal strenght and stamina

also not too many people apply chakra to their body parts besides Naruto, sakura, tsuande, Raikage, and Kabuto. Unless you means jutsu likes chidori which arent phyiscal

@Itachi

I think we should start with the weaker characters like Deidara. If his feat is not 7-A, the characters go down to 7-C and High 7-C with the multiplier. Then we can talk about feats and ratings from Pain's invasion and then the war.

There's a lot of things to cover.

AstralKing7 said:
bro your confusing me lol. WHat do you mean hihger chakra??? tbh there is no way to see if the chakra is higher. It all depends on chakra control. IF your saying more chakra means stronger attacks then no we dont do that on this site. It depends on chakra control

Burning Full Fingers said:
Well, it doesn't matter currently as it changes nothing.
Actually my good sir it does. For some characters to ONLY scale to something physical but not to their Jutsu just seems VERY unsettling

@Mindovin

Currently i'm not at a computer like I have been these oast couole days, I will be tomorrow when I go to school, but , Base Naruto did fight pain in Taijutsu. It was after he first ran out of SM and had to give Fukusaku the scroll to summon clones. And Naruto was about to go at pain again in Base when he Stabbed Fukusaku.

I'll provide the scans tomorrow.

Burning Full Fingers said:
You can post scans on mobile though.
True, but there are several reasons why im choosing this route:

• I've posted the same scans before, multiple times before for @Mindovin.
  • For the past 6 months i've used my phone to post scans until recently because my laptop was f'ed up.
  • After using a PC to post scans and everything, I refuse to default back to my phone so soon
  • Searching for scans on mobile is a pain in the ass and takes longer and im lazy today
  • Being as Kep doesn't return until oct., I'm in no rush.
I'll post the scans again for @Mindovin, but I prefer to use a PC as of current and i'm in no rush to post them atm anyways, so we all good. I mean, i know you already know Naruto did go h2h with Pain in Base, so others can even cosign to that fact if they want to.

I actually remember the fight and I tried before to argue for base Naruto to scale in speed to Pain physically but no one listened and brushed it off ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

Naruti did keep up with Deva path in base, albeit he was being pushed back and pressured. Personally it should be

SM Naruto > SM Jiraya > Pain > Base Naruto.

Back