• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #28

Oh I see, it is not really decided, but tbh Kep would say no, and I kinda agree not because I think it is not 4-C bu because I think we need more solid proof(Momoshiki is almost there)

Rocker1189 said:
Oh I see, it is not really decided, but tbh Kep would say no, and I kinda agree not because I think it is not 4-C bu because I think we need more solid proof(Momoshiki is almost there)
yea thats true

Rocker1189 said:
but kep might do it tho you never know

Animeking500 said:
but kep might do it tho you never know
Mate, I know Kep, he would say no so dont get your hopes up better to wait for something more solid (maybe when the Boruto novel gets fully translated).

So, let's get the V2 Jinchuriki situation settled. IIRC, the V2 Jinchuriki were initially scaled to High 6-C for injuring KB. But that's with Ninjutsu. I don't remember how we scaled it to physical capabilities, but, with KCM being upgraded to High 6-C, their striking should scale to High 6-C for Naruto's "Argh!" (He felt that, even if there was no shown damage (Looking at you IMade...lol).

But in addition to this, Naruto couldn't destroy the Coral that Three tails formed on his back without help, which is further proof of High 6-C. So, we have to decide if the V2 Jinchuriki should have High 6-C physicals. There might be something I'm forgetting, because Ninjutsu can vastly exceed Durability and the only "Feat" I can see that would scale them to High 6-C Physically is that one smacking Naruto.

Or did we accept them being high 6-C for being stated to be miniature versions of the biju themselves which mean their durability scales to their AP.

Idk...lol

@TFO

lmao, like the way you went through and I expected you to come up with an idea and the end..then ends with idk xD.

But honestly I think they shuould be High 6-C, Guy should be High 6-C too with whatever gate he used there. (Kakashi as always is extremely confusing, seriously this guy..)

So, let's get the V2 Jinchuriki situation settled. IIRC, the V2 Jinchuriki were initially scaled to High 6-C for injuring KB.

However, this is due to the properties of the fluid bypassing conventional durability. It's not really AP.

I don't remember how we scaled it to physical capabilities, but, with KCM being upgraded to High 6-C, their striking should scale to High 6-C for Naruto's "Argh!" (He felt that, even if there was no shown damage (Looking at you IMade...lol).

Yeah I still wouldn't agree. I think actual damage must be shown for us to really take it. I can say oww when I bump my head on my cupboards, but it's not doing any damage.

But you had to bump your head to say oww in the first place, so he did in fact tank it. You are literally proving the point.

Yea true, but what if Cupboard-chan attacked IMade with the Corner-of-Cupboard-no-jutsu?

Those hurt far more and we all know sharp attacks tend to ignore durability and powerscaling.

I'd scale anything that causes you pain. You don't have to have visible damaged to have been hurt as long as you felt pain. By this logic, Luke Skywalker wasn't hurt despite being electrocuted and screaming outloud, when clearly that isn't true.

In the case of Boruto vs Ao and now Naruto vs V2 Jinchuriki, there is an instance in which both Ao and Naruto yell from being hit. There is no outwards damage, but they felt significan't pain from said attacks, enough to make them yell or scream. Think about this, what has to happen to make you yell or Scream in pain?

And even if you don't have injuries on your body from whatever makes you yell in pain like Ao or Naruto did, does that mean you were not hurting in that moment?

If a V2 Jinchuriki can hit hard enough to make KCM Naruto Yell like that or if Boruto could hit Ao with a powerful enough Rasengan to make him yell like that, why wouldn't they scale? Clearly they are hurt in those moments, would anyone deny this?

Seems pretty good, should also have anti-precognition as no one ever anticipates an attack from Cupboard-chan but it always strikes when we least suspect it.

I wouldn't scale the V2 jins fully to Naruto. Naruto has shown feats that surpasses his feats he had when fighting them. It wouldn't make sense for them to even be comparable to KCM Naruto as well. Matter of fact KCM Naruto KB wanted to hold back against the Jin's because they were friends. They only got really serious when they became full formed tailed beasts

Also Naruto not being able to break the coral is PIS imo when he can literally lift up Son Gokus most and also damage the raikage who is High 6C.

The V2 jins have a 6C feat anyway I don't see the point of also scaling them to High 6C when it's implied KCM Naruto is stronger than them

TheFinalOrder said:
Clearly they are hurt in those moments, would anyone deny this?
They are hurt, but it does no damage which is what we derive durability from. If I can't actually damage something then I can't scale to it since I failed to do so. Pain is different from damage. If X no-sells Y's attack but Z's attack can cause X pain, but no damage, then you can scale Z above Y.

If W can cause damage to X then we would scale W above both Y and Z. We wouldn't equate Z to W since W actually did damage.

@IMade Something as Basic as Knocking someone out,which leaves no superficial Damage, severely weakens that argument though. Let me give you 3 examples and you tell me which is superior: Thor vs Superma:

• Thor knocks out Superman with a single hit
  • Thor makes Superman scream in pain with lightning
  • Thor buries Stormbreaker into Supes chest, Thanos Style.
Two of these leave no superficial Damage, but do not all examples scale Thor to Superman? Because as of now, your argument asserts only the Stormbreaker feat scales Thor to Supes.

Knocking out is different though, that's literally trauma to the brain to induce unconsciousness. Also, lightning/electricity is a different case aswell given it surges through the body and actually affects tissue and the nervous system while inflicting internal to external burns.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Knocking out is different though, that's literally trauma to the brain to induce unconsciousness. Also, lightning/electricity is a different case aswell given it surges through the body and actually affects tissue and the nervous system while inflicting internal to external burns.
And now you are over complicating things, this is how Vs battles wiki does stuff.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
They are hurt, but it does no damage which is what we derive durability from. If I can't actually damage something then I can't scale to it since I failed to do so. Pain is different from damage. If X no-sells Y's attack but Z's attack can cause X pain, but no damage, then you can scale Z above Y.

If W can cause damage to X then we would scale W above both Y and Z. We wouldn't equate Z to W since W actually did damage.
Hurt=Injury or Pain

you would only cause pain if you managed to injure something, because if you didn't damage them they would not be feeling any pain whatsoever, hence why i can punch someone hard and if they feel any pain ,it would mean i did some sort of damage regardless if a bruise shows up on the said persons stomach, i would scale to that person because i can damage him, if it didn't scale i would never have done any damage whatsoever and potentially hurt myself, the pain doesn't mean injury argument only accounts for pain that doesn't involve anything physical such as emotional pain or status effect inducement... in other words something that is specifically used to cause pain without having to physically harm said person, this just gives the sensation of pain, this is extremely rare in fiction and when it does pop up it's normally isolated to a specific ability, a good example of this is the cruciatus curse from harry potter.

Because base war arc Naruto is no different from Pain arc Naruto and Pain arc Naruto Actually has 7A feat which is consistent and makes sense for where the 7A feats and statements for War Naruto come from iirc.

We never seen War arc Naruto train for his base back on Turtle island just for kyubi Chakra Control. It's more logical to assume he was always 7A in Base because of his sage mode training

This just gave me an idea about Sage Mode Aand SOSP mode

Back