• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #28

So I just looked a Shinos page. He is only 8-A with insects and 8-B physically. So why is Mitsuki 8-A physically scaling to Shino?

Well, it's not that I don't entirely like it. I just don't like the stress it brings and I sure don't like getting up around 5 or so.

Extracurricular activities and such are the good parts.

That's why I always schedule my classes around 10am or later. I hate waking up early in the morning. Yeah, I fully understand the stress that college can bring especially if there's a paper or exam due. That's why you should always have some time to yourself or with friends.

We need to upgrade everyone's speed to high hypersonic for the other genin besides Mitsuki and Boruto and Shinki and Metal Lee and Kawaki

AstralKing7 said:
We need to upgrade everyone's speed to high hypersonic for the other genin besides Mitsuki and Boruto and Shinki and Metal Lee and Kawaki
Hmm, yes. Boruto and the rest should be High Hypersonic.

I personally believe Boruto and Mitsuki should be High Hypersonic+ with mhs+ reactions from fighting Ao and Shino

Some people should be downgraded from MHS+. Not everyone should be at that level without direct feats. Baseline should be at least High Hypersonic.

It happened at first yesterday but it stopped

We need to scale full power Shino to SM Mitsuki who is MHS+. It will justify Mitsukis mhs reactions in Base form. Serious Shino fought SM Mitsuki

we should upgrade shino to MHS+

reacted with mitsuki SM And of course he fights with SM mitsuki. SM mitsuki shows fatigue for fighting with shino

That means speed is equal.

And Mitsuki can not beat shino by speed. Mitsuki wins shino because of power

Back