• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto base upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
In advance I would like to apologize to those I'm bothering with this, and it is the last time as far as there is no other evidence that I try to upgrade base Naruto.

As we all now by now in the Boruto movie, and manga, Naruto, in a weakened form of his base state, gave boruto's rasengan enough chakra to wipe out Momoshiki who has Moon level+ durability, and we all know that this was Naruto who provided the power for it, so if I lowball that as it was Naruto's weakened base state, that would give him Moon level attack potency, we don't know how much he was weakened, so that cannot be argued however for simplicity's sake, Naruto provided the chakra, in his weakened base state to wipe out someone with Moon level+ durability. Again this has not been brought up, I checked, and I'm sorry if it bothers you but the evidence is the there, I would love to read your opinions, Thank you.

please link the thread because I looked through three topics and couldn't find one who's main argument was this one.

if Momoshiki has Moon level+ durability then Adult base naruto ap should be Moon level+ too

Burning Full Fingers said:
Show me the ones you looked through before.
I looked through all the discussions on Adult Naruto, and the Naruto Universe, and read the threads main point at the very top, no further

Wasn't Momoshiki supposed to be downgraded?

Edit: Found the thread. I think our 2 Naruto experts agreed to the downgrade.

They said that chakra attacks should be Moon level, and Naruto made boruto's rasengan strong enough to counter one of Momo's chakra attacks, aka moon level, however the rasengan was stronger than Momo's attack so possibly Moon level+ and weakened base Naruto could do it so Moon level + is appropriate

Dunno. Won't he still notice the thread? As for me, I'm fine with 'At least Country level, likely far higher or something. Remember that if Base Naruto is upgraded, Kurama, his BSM version and Toneri will be upgraded too. And Sasuke.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Dunno. Won't he still notice the thread? As for me, I'm fine with 'At least Country level, likely far higher or something. Remember that if Base Naruto is upgraded, Kurama, his BSM version and Toneri will be upgraded too. And Sasuke.
i dont think Toneri will be upgraded too coz this adult naruto(age 27) from boruto movie

not from last naruto (age19)

unlike naruto sasuke always in fullpower

Gwynbleiddd is too tired to reply to any more Naruto theeads. He is currently handling both considerably large Bleach and Naruto revision projects.

The Last Naruto is basically Adult Naruto. He didn't train.

Also, I guess the thread can be closed for now until he's done with the revisions. Or it can be moved to the General Discussion board so we can just continue discussing the issues.

@Antvasima: wait are you accepting it or not, don't close it without coming to a conclusion, we can handle hi strongest forms later, when more evidence clears up his status, but upgrade his base because so far no one has opposed this

I voted to have Adult Naruto with Moon+ AP in base as he can pull out of his ass that much chakra. His durability however is the one that changes with the chakra modes since he uses that chakra to cover his body.

No. Momoshiki took a heavy beatdown from Naruto and Sasuke, so he was weakened to the point that Naruto gave boruto enough chakra to wipe him out. In the manga (the new canon) transformed Momoshiki has only Country level durability.

Naruto was weakened from being drained and Sasuke was weakened from the strain of dimension-hopping. I don't really follow the manga though so there's that.

Dark649 said:
No. Momoshiki took a heavy beatdown from Naruto and Sasuke, so he was weakened to the point that Naruto gave boruto enough chakra to wipe him out. In the manga (the new canon) transformed Momoshiki has only Country level durability.
Then what heppened was, momoshiki consumed more pills making him significantly stronger then Naruto provided the rasengan to take him out so Momo was not weakened at all, infact he could have been stronger than before. So he had Moon + durability at the time.

Dark649 said:
after beatdown momoshiki consumed more pills so he souldnt be weakened

Gemmysaur said:
I voted to have Adult Naruto with Moon+ AP in base as he can pull out of his ass that much chakra. His durability however is the one that changes with the chakra modes since he uses that chakra to cover his body.
He tanked the explosion of his chakra or something so why would his durability change? In fact, why is it only his durability that gets buffed? That sounds really strange. Naruto's other chakra modes have always boosted his overall stats so I don't get why only his durability will be buffed especially when he isn't a defensive fighter or something in the first place.

Oh, do you mean against bladed weapons?

He's weird like that, but the chakra ball was calced Country level, so idk. Can you check how long it was when Naruto tanked his chakra blowing up in his face and when they went to Toneri's place? It could be that if it's rather short, that not all his chakra was sucked up (he didn't move because he was in BSOD due to Hinata going with Toneri) or he recovered in time (with some help from Sakura it seems).

I mean that his physical stats go up with his cloak, but his dakka aren't and can go straight to Moon+ in base.

Well, Gwynbleiddd is already preparing a massive Naruto revision, so this thread should probably be closed, especially without either him or TheMightyRegulator to handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back