• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto and Sasuke's speed, (Not Massively Hypersonic, but more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there. I made this account to talk to people and basically say what I think about characters. I'm glad Naruto and Sasuke have finally been set to Moon Level, (Naruto's continent level is after the moon btw, it's backwards) :p .. but. I think Naruto's speed should be Sub Relativistic, as well as Sasuke's since Sasuke is on par with Naruto. In Naruto The Last, movie. Naruto dodged Toneri's attack almost point black, instantly, while diving TOWARDS the attack. The attack Toneri Otsutsuki used was the one he sliced the moon with in under a second which translates into Mach 10,131.2)according to vs battles wiki. To dodge that attack would he have to be faster then Sub-Relativistic? Or on-par with it? Thanks for looking at my message guys, I'm just sure Naruto is around Sub Relativisitc or Relativistic!, for a fact Naruto's/Sasuke's speed needs to be buffed :). You can also verify what I just said by watching the scene where Toneri slices the moon in half

Here it is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDSjM-c2inM

at 1:39, Naruto dives into it, and dodges it.

Would this speed trasnfer over to Naruto's SO6P forms as well since that from is stronger compared to Naruto's Bijuu Sage mode that he used to fight Toneri.

In Six Paths Mode (Naruto) it should scale WAY higher, incuding Sasuke, VIA scaling. I really hope someone who edits the page sees my post!

This has been disscused it waesn't accepted due to the range of the attack and because of how long it took to cut the moon in half.

In the video, the jutsu was already extended before he swung it at Naruto, and Naruto literally dived into the attack, showed he was in shock, while it was coming at him.

Narutoguy304 said:
In the video, the jutsu was already extended before he swung it at Naruto, and Naruto literally dived into the attack, showed he was in shock, while it was coming at him.
If it was then Naruto dodge the attack before it was swung at him, he most likely was in shock of the size of the attack rather then the power of the attack itself.

The attack was dodged as it was literally right next to him, if you look carefully, it was already extended and he swung downwards
Narutododge
Toneri's attack right above Naruto, already extended, swinging dow

Major misconception. The outwards expansions of the attack is over Mach 10,000, Toneri's hand swing is what he dodged, which itself is MHS+.

So this doesn't change anything, there have been many people trying to get this upgrade, but the basis is completelty wrong, just as with Madara's Light Fang being the head swing Naruto dodged.

I don't agree on Moon Level for Naruto, Continent seems significantly more accurate as it can be proven through calcs and not statements. That's just my opinion however.

This simply depends on how fast Toneri sliced the moon if it was 4 seconds then this is a sub relativistic speed feat ,if 5 then i think it's high end MHS+ but I'll look into it.

I agree on Moon level since his fist basically absorbed a moon level attack, while he wasn't even at full power, but. I also believe Naruto is much faster. Some people just get buffs via power scaling. Stated by VS battles Wiki, they stated the moon was literally cut in about a second, which they said, is Mach 10,000+ . So basically someone or something massively hypersonic can cut a moon in half in about a second? That's what you're saying basically

I can swing my hand in a 360 arc in less than 4 seconds right here in my room.

Now imagine if I had that Jutsu on the end of my hand. Due to the striaght nature of that attack, it mans nothing with the hand swing being 4 seconds. Because I can do that, as a regular person.

There is no Sub Rel Naruto.

If it extended at Mach 10,000. Then sliced the moon in half in about a second. What speed is that? Massively Hypersonic? It doesn't seem that fast

Toneri's moon cut was Continent, it was hollow to a degree and there was plenty of moon left afterwards, it was never going to be moon level.

Toneri's Hand swing would be considered MHS or MHS+.

The second time Toneri used it, Naruto did not dodge it, but formed a Rasengan and blocked it. He was blocking the forwards force, which is not moon level. He had seent he attack before and the attack has an obvious preparation of gathering Chakra and the TSB. That wouldn't be a Sub Rel feat either.

Why calcing the Blade Extension makes no sense:

We never get a full view while it is being extended vertically, so we don't know how much extension could have been done along the swing.

Moon Cutting Speed

The blade makes contact at the very start of 1:48 and does not leave the other side until 1:55.

That gives us a time frame if
7 seconds.

The Diameter of the moon, so the distance traveled is 3,474.8 kilometers.

3,474,800 / 7 = 496,400

496,400 / 340.29 =
1,458.755767139793 Mach.

Toneri's arm moves a much shorter distance, but had the speed to force the end over, while his arm acted as a fulcrum.

So, his speed will be under this, by a large amount.´╗┐

Toneri's arm was moving slower than 1,458 by a fair bit.

See this is why i'm a bit confused. In the video it takes that long, but things are just slowed down usually so you can see things happening. I guess I can't even prove that, but. Why does the description on Toneri's page say the moon was sliced in half in about one second?

Narutoguy304 said:
See this is why i'm a bit confused. In the video it takes that long, but things are just slowed down usually so you can see things happening. I guess I can't even prove that, but. Why does the description on Toneri's page say the moon was sliced in half in about one second?
which is exactly why it isn't going to be valid here, in the end because of the movie's inconsisteny about timeframes, which is also known by its fancier name"abuse of cinematic time" we cannot derive any speed feats from based on its frame rate, as such it is not a valid. we cannot claim which presentation is correct (if any of them were), which is the reason we shouldn't use time frames based on frame rates...

Quincy Emperor said:
Why calcing the Blade Extension makes no sense:
We never get a full view while it is being extended vertically, so we don't know how much extension could have been done along the swing.

Moon Cutting Speed

The blade makes contact at the very start of 1:48 and does not leave the other side until 1:55.

That gives us a time frame if
7 seconds.

The Diameter of the moon, so the distance traveled is 3,474.8 kilometers.

3,474,800 / 7 = 496,400

496,400 / 340.29 =
1,458.755767139793 Mach.

Toneri's arm moves a much shorter distance, but had the speed to force the end over, while his arm acted as a fulcrum.

So, his speed will be under this, by a large amount.´╗┐

Toneri's arm was moving slower than 1,458 by a fair bit.
Good explanation, it clears one what I thought about a few minutes ago..

Mobzzzzz5 said:
He is on the right track he reacted to the attack which was extending at mach 10,131.2 while he was in base
do u know anything about this

was accepted or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back