• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Adult (Upgraded to 5-A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto Uzumaki (Adult)

-Upgraded

The adult Naruto should be 5-A in his profile. He is 5-B by reasoning that he is stronger than himself during his teenage years and stronger than hagoromo, which is right.

But after the end of the war, I'm surprised why he is still 5-B and not being upgraded. He is far much stronger than Hagoromo and should be far much stronger than Prime Kaguya.

In Boruto, it is obvious that Naruto is stronger.

His feat is a powerful chakra, equivalent to the chakra fruit or The God tree. During the Chunin exam, Momoshiki has captured Naruto and will turn Naruto into Chakra fruit,

That means Naruto has the Chakra power comparable to The power of Chakra fruit And can replace the power of Chakra fruit

Momoshiki has tried by a lot of time for absorbing Naruto's chakras and turning Naruto into a Chakra fruit.

Momoshiki spent a lot of time. But was unsuccessful

So. Naruto >= Chakra fruit

Should Upgrade Naruto via power-scaling with comparable to Chakra fruit

the power of the Chakra fruit is 5-A by ETSB

Naruto Upgraded to 5-A

Clipboard1-horz naruto
Sorry, I edit it as a Chakra fruit. done

here we go. hey, wassup my dude. so, to the point, naruto god (exception being kaguya while using her most powerful attack ever, of all time, ever) tiers are barely 5B, just so u know. just last week, they were low 5B lol (joking). now, u think that because he got stronger, he gets a tier upgrade? makes, sense i guess, if it werent for the fact that that could potentially mean that adult naruto got almost 50k times stronger. legit, btw, i did some math to check lol. that is not the case here my man. not twice as strong, not three times, but fifty thousand times stronger. here, ill post the attack potency chart for u to take a look at. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Attack_Potency i myself used the low end for 5B and the high end for 5A just to give u a big number, but yeah, the difference would be too big for this to be viable. sorry, my man

Please provide proof for the following:

• He is stronger than Hagoromo
  • He is stronger far than Kaguya
  • He is stronger in Boruto
  • That Momo will turn Naruto into a god tree instead of what he was being shown doing, absorbing Naruto's chakra
  • That Naruto has comparable chakra to the god tree
  • That the god tree is 5-A despite having no AP feat to speak of

what gemmy said also applies lol but yeah man. upgrades are good, and we do them all the time, but one needs some serious backing up to get somewhere around here.

How does Naruto have chakra levels on par with The God Tree when he only has his own (Which is basically nothing) and the 9 Tails (Which is little) in comparison to the original God Tree which made up every human being on Earth's charka plus all the tailed beasts?

Sounds like wank to me.

Gemmysaur said:
  • That Momo will turn Naruto into a god tree instead of what he was being shown doing, absorbing Naruto's chakra
If you follow Naruto, you will know this.

Hagoromo is 200 Zettatons but Naruto is At least 400 Zettatons

And it is accepted that the Momoshiki is stronger than Kaguya

You can Watch or read anime/manga Momoshiki era

https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Expansive_Truth-Seeking_Ball

@pepper well, he did fight and overpower madara, who was literally fused to the god tree, then naruto later on semi matched kaguya's jutsus. he would need comparable chakra to do there things

First of all the God Tree is all the tailed beasts chakra and every human on Earth's chakra combined.

Naruto is 1/10th the power of the God Tree (He only has 1 tailed beast. 9 tailed beasts + Humanity = God Tree Chakra Level.

Momoshiki ventured out to collect all the tail beasts. He defeated Killer Bee and absorbed his tailed beasts chakra. Then went after Naruto to do the same.

Momoshiki still had 7 tailed beasts to capture and absorbed if he sucessfully took Kurama to begin another God Tree.

kurama is obviously stronger than the other bijuu, so it being 1/10 is already out the window. secondly, like i said, naruto not only had the power of kurama, but also the power of all other bijuus at one point, along with half of hagoromo's power. that would surely make him comparable.

• Based on what are they 200 and 400 zettatons respectively? You're gonna need to give links to relevant calcs.
  • Post links to relevant threads where it is accepted by the majority, and is given clear and logical reasoning, why Momoshiki is stronger than Kaguya. Not merely because she knows someone is coming and is building a Zetsu fodder army for it.
  • Provide scans, links, etc. of the exact moment where Momo was going to turn Naruto into a tree. All he's done was absorbing his chakra. Pulling the 'watch/read the anime/manga' card does not work. You need to provide proof.
  • Madara merging with the god tree does not mean he scales to its full power immediately. Need proof to show that. Granted, Naruto did match Kaguya in a punchout, but he needs comparable AP, which can be made up for by potency and mastery, over just mere volume of chakra.

"kurama is obviously stronger than the other bijuu"

Prove this. This statement is not enough.

"Naruto not only had the power of kurama, but also the power of all other bijuus at one point, along with half of hagoromo's power."

Yeah, he doesn't have that after the Ninja War during the Boruto series. He literally only has the 9 tails chakra. That's it.

half of kurama is surely at least equal to the other bijuu (i would never use the obito fight as reference, since we know how restrained they were, so i preffer to use the time when they fought madara equally), a full kurama is twice as strong. simple. its kinda obvious. i wont waste my time proving random shit, btw, so this is my last "prove it" comment. anyhow, yes, he lost their chakra (the other bijuus' chakra), but gained the other half of kurama, much better chakra control, and much greater skill over time. this enough should make him equal to his war self btw. oh, and if u really need some pointers proving this, naruto, in base, lasts longer agasint momoshiki than gaara, making him someone of gaara's tier. give gaara a full kurama, sage mode, and six paths chakra, and boom, u have adult naruto.

Half of Kurama's chakra is equal to the other bijuu, okay.

But Naruto's 9 tails chakra was taken during the war (He almost died because it was extracted from him)

Obito helps transfers Minato's half to Naruto to save his life.

We are back to square one.

You need a feat for this kind of scaling. Naruto can be stronger than the Sage, Kaguya, and Momoshiki but if that's all you can say it's not enough.

Being "stronger" doesn't justify a tier jump unless the person he's stronger than is literally at the end border of the tier. If we want by this logic, Captain Ginyu would have been 5-A due to him easily stomping out a chain of people that ends with Raditz stomping beginning Z Piccolo who is Planet level but that's not the case, he's not even in the upper border of 5-B.

Given I see no "+" at the end of any of these characters ratings and we don't know "how much" stronger he is, I don't think it's enough to warrant a jump to another tier.

These are my thoughts on the matter, ignore them if you want.

He's not 5-A. He literally only has 1/2 of Kurama's tailed beast chakra.

1/2 Kurama Tailed Beast Chakra =/= The God Tree (Which is all tailed beast chakra and Humanity)

Lol

Pepper14832 said:

1/2 Kurama Tailed Beast Chakra =/= The God Tree (Which is all tailed beast chakra and Humanity)

Lol

????????? Um he has both Kuramas bruh. What have you been reading lol??

We also need to wait on this cause Narutos chakra actually has a feat which is higher than any one else in the verse as an adult but us knowledgeable members haven't gotten around to researching it yet so this thread should really wait

calm down there, buckaroo. like i said, if we high end this shit, making naruto 5A could literally make him almost 50,000 times stronger than he currently is (more or less)

We don't really tier jump just from scaling, unless the dudes were on the cusp of another tier to begin with.

Also, everyone is forgetting to mention that Kaguya is only 5-A via the combined chakra of both the God Tree and all people trapped on it, and with prep time thrown in. Nothing in this thread would make Naruto scale even if it were legit, which it isn't.

AstralKing7 said:
Pepper14832 said:

Lol
????????? Um he has both Kuramas bruh. What have you been reading lol??
When did Naruto have both Kurama's?

Naruto never had both Kurama's. If his body could handle it Minato would have sealed both into Naruto in the first place.

During the war his half was ripped out by Madara and before he died Minato's half was transferred to Naruto thanks to Obito.

We need a scan or WOG that states he has 100% of Kurama's power.

Even if he did. He is still nowhere close the the God Tree with it.

why could his body not handle two kuramas, even though not only he had all the bijuu inside of him at one point, his mom had full kurama in her as a 9 y/o??

Pepper14832 said:
Naruto never had both Kurama's. If his body could handle it Minato would have sealed both into Naruto in the first place.

During the war his half was ripped out by Madara and before he died Minato's half was transferred to Naruto thanks to Obito.

Your trolling

hey, tell u what. go to the naruto wiki, go to kurama's page, and look at what happened between the end of the war and the last movie

AstralKing7 said:
Pepper14832 said:

Your trolling
Actually, no. But now I see where Naruto has both Kurama's.

But how does this scale with the God Tree?

well, all 9 bijuu= an unknown percentage of the god tree, since the rest of the god tree is composed of earth's humans chakra, and some senjutsu chakra here and there. if one thing is for sure, is that all the bijuu together compose at least 1/3 of the god tree's full power. probably more. half of kurama is equal to the other bijuu, while full kurama is twice that. there is more math to be done here and there, but this is consistant, since gyuki was getting destroyed by first form juubi (no humans' chakra, only senjutsu chakra and some of the bijuu's chakra). naruto being comparable to the god tree is pretty legit, if u take into account that he not only has much more chakra than a normal person, he also has full kurama, and the semi infinite six paths senjutsu going on. that would make him like, 2/3 of the god tree's power for sure.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
if one thing is for sure, is that all the bijuu together compose at least 1/3 of the god tree's full power.
probably more.
Hmm.

half of kurama is equal to the other bijuu, while full kurama is twice that.
Power-wise, yes. Chakra-wise? Proof? You don't need twice the amount of chakra to be twice as potent in attack power. I mean, Kakashi has 1/3 of Naruto's chakra all the way back at the Beginning of Shippuden iirc, and he's got power moves on Naruto's level.

proof is that power is based on chakra. nothing more. now, if u want proof that kurama's chakra increased? well, the stronger ur body, the more chakra u have (other variants are needed, but this is kind of a fact). kurama grew more than twice his size when both halves were fused as one. if anything, just the amp in size should be enough to make him stronger, basing off of what we know about one's body being super important in how big one's chakra levels are.

and no, kakashi has 1/4. ill find the scan if need be. and of course he does. thats the thing about chakra. jutsus are set techniques that x amount of chakra to be produced. if one lacks the chakra control or chakra level, the jutsu is shit. but if one has perfect control, but not that much chakra (kakashi is great example of this), they can use a technique that is above their caliber, just by training on it. ie frs in naruto's case, chakra enhanced strength for sakura, ino's mind control- all of those are not necessarily hax, but can still be mastered to a level so high that it can reach someone stronger's tier. sakura becomes stronger than kakashi by quite a bit, ino could even control obito and madara, naruto could one shot someone stronger than kakashi (kakuzo) in his first try, etc. heck, a perfect example of this is kakashi's rasengan clashing with naruto's. both are using the same jutsu, but naruto has 4x kakashi's chakra levels, but kakashi higher control over his chakra could put him naruto's tier

Kepekley23 said:
Also, everyone is forgetting to mention that Kaguya is only 5-A via the combined chakra of both the God Tree and all people trapped on it, and with prep time thrown in. Nothing in this thread would make Naruto scale even if it were legit, which it isn't.
bold is wrong it only ninja chakra and its only = 16.6666666667 % kurama chakra

ninja chakra mean nothing here

and kaguya can be 5-A without ETSB cuz she move/ teleport/summoned her dimension where she is

0687-006
but for some reason we assume that she can only teleport herself or other into alternate dimension

1.1st kakashi said that she summoned alternate dimension

2.he correct himself saying that she drag them into alternate dimension

3. naruto said it(dimension) changed

4.kakashi said shift dimension again and it similer to warp reality lol

5.and most important part is user/BZ himself said that kaguya is changing the time-space of whole world/dimension

so she can do both

summoning alternate dimension or drag other into alternate dimension

Man, I almost forgot how wankfest-y this tend to get.

He obviously does not scale to Kaguya's 5-A, he could at most be argued to be somewhat stronger than Hagoromo at his peak, he in no way has nowhere near the full chakra of the god tree (you could argue Kurama has more than the others, since he made bijuudamas that matched all his brothers, with the chakranukes potency depending on the amount of chakra poured in).

Naruto does have both halves of Kurama. Minato litirally gave him the yin, and then he got back the yang. He should still hace acces to some of the chakra of all others, but nothing notable. And by nothing notable I mean millions of times below 5-A regardless.

Summoning does not scale to AP, least genin Naruto is 7-A for summoning Gamabunta.

The dimension is made clear to be hers that she has acces to, and not just some random she made on the fly so clearly that I have to question if you actually read the manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back