• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it does since they share his cells which allow him to regenerate.
Just because they have his cells doesn't mean they have the full extent of his abilities. They can't use his strongest Mokuton techniques for example, in the case of Obito.
And again, their feats contradict with this imo.

Just because they have his cells doesn't mean they have the full extent of his abilities. They can't use his strongest Mokuton techniques for example, in the case of Obito.
And again, their feats contradict with this imo.
There is no contradiction with the feats as I've explained above. They can use all of his wood style techniques.

They have his cells, that's all they need.
Dude, we have two actual examples of them failing to achieve the only two things that get you Low-Mid regeneration, which are healing severe organ damage (Obito failed to regenerate his heart and was going to die) and regenerating lost limbs (Madara couldn't regenerate his arm.)

That just comes down to how much chakra you have.
Not necessarily, no. Obito has many large scale techniques that can match Madara and even the Bijū, such as his massive Katon that matched Madara and his Fire formation that stopped Gyūki dead in his tracks and burned him. He's capable of large scale techniques, that much is clear.

Dude, we have two actual examples of them failing to achieve the only two things that get you Low-Mid regeneration, which are healing severe organ damage (Obito failed to regenerate his heart and was going to die) and Madara couldn't regenerate his arm.
I already explained the obito example above. And Madara wanted to experience battle again, read chapter 659.

I already explained the obito example above. And Madara wanted to experience battle again, read chapter 659.
Not really? You said he made BZ connected to him to perform Rinne rebirth, but how would that prevent him from healing his heart if he could? Also he was still visibly dying.

As for Madara, again, him wanting to experience battle and fighting recklessly (which he himself said) has nothing to do with his regeneration, and again if he could regenerate his own arm he wouldn't need to use White Zetsu's and attach it to himself.

He literally says he has hashiramas healing ability in the chapter I said above. And I'm fone with completely removing obitos healing ability, but madara should get the same as hashirama.

Hashiramas healing ability just doesnt cover healing lost limbs
Okay, I'm fine with Low-Mid for Madara (with the caveat that he can only heal organ damage), but since Obito clearly can't do either of those things I think High-Low fits him better tbh.

That would just be Low regen, and attaching zetsu likbs doesnt cout as regen as far as I know.
High-Low: The ability to regenerate severed fingers, toes, or ears, minor organ damage, and even potentially reattach lost limbs.

It doesn't specify having it to be your own limb that has to be attached so long as you are able to attach a new one and it functions normally

That would just be Low regen, and attaching zetsu likbs doesnt cout as regen as far as I know.
I'm pretty sure attaching limbs to yourself and having them bond with your body immediately like that is High-Low.

But anyway, I can't remember any other feats for Obito tbh.

I like how we're all using "Hashirama's healing ability" as a justification, yet we don't even see it in the manga.

The closest thing we have to it is Mitoic Regen which heals stab wounds and organs

I like how we're all using "Hashirama's healing ability" as a justification, yet we don't even see it in the manga.

The closest thing we have to it is Mitoic Regen which heals stab wounds and organs
Yes, Hashirama is scaling to Tsunade.

Anyway, I'm going to edit Hashirama's profile shortly to reflect the abilities I suggested that got accepted.

There is also the matter of editing his profile to reflect the fact that he has Sage Mode in his alive key as well. How should I go about that? I'll shift the powers and abilities of Sage Mode to his Alive key, or should I give it it's own key?

Also I need Itachi, Naruto, and Madara's pages unlocked to add the other accepted abilities.

As for the Non-Physical Interaction, I'll leave that for the souls thread.

There is also the matter of editing his profile to reflect the fact that he has Sage Mode in his alive key as well. How should I go about that? I'll shift the powers and abilities of Sage Mode to his Alive key, or should I give it it's own key?
I think you should give it its own key but do you think we also should give him an Edo Tensei (Base) Key?

Just give him a separate tab for his sage mode abilities
Okay, I'll do that.
I think you should give it its own key but do you think we also should give him an Edo Tensei (Base) Key?
I think it'd probably be better if I merge it all like this.

"At least Mountain level+, Small Country level with Wood Release, Multi-Continent Level with Sage Mode" for both his Alive and Edo keys for now. After the AP revisions we can improve upon this by giving him physical stats for his Sage Mode and probably a completely separate key, but for now I think this works. What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back