• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sasuke also has SP chakra which means he can hurt Naruto, so you basically just ignored that entire fight. Momo was going h2h with both naruto and sasuke, same with Isshiki, though they both did get bodied by him until naruto used his new form.

Go ahead and create a CRT for this, Tempest. Please.
Bro I'm just trolling I genuinely don't care about Kn4>SPSM.

My point is that a cloak won't get dura feats for taking a sharp attack, or else we would give wood "cutting resistance" for not getting paper cuts.

Sasuke also has SP chakra which means he can hurt Naruto, so you basically just ignored that entire fight.
His chidori was blue. He doesn't use it all the time, we are shown when he uses it.
Momo was going h2h with both naruto and sasuke
Every time Momoshiki got tapped he got sent flying.
same with Isshiki, though they both did get bodied by him until naruto used his new form.
Isshiki shrunk half the fight. When he was at 100% he bodied them. He casually kicked Sasuke out of his Susanoo at 10% for Christs sake.

Bro I'm just trolling I genuinely don't care about Kn4>SPSM.

My point is that a cloak won't get dura feats for taking a sharp attack, or else we would give wood "cutting resistance" for not getting paper cuts.

His chidori was blue. He doesn't use it all the time, we are shown when he uses it.

Every time Momoshiki got tapped he got sent flying.

Isshiki shrunk half the fight. When he was at 100% he bodied them. He casually kicked Sasuke out of his Susanoo at 10% for Christs sake.
I already said they got bodied by him. And no, sasuke is always using SP chakra.

I just looked at the color scans and it's a mixture of both black and blue. Also I believe the black accents is from the senjutsu portion since his CM2 also has a black chidori as well.

That's a good find.
Regardless, he doesn't use SP Chakra all the time.

We're off track.

KN4 isn't getting a "piercing resistance", it just means his dura is higher than Orochimaru's blade's AP

Naruto had Six Paths Senjutsu which is immune to ninjutsu. Sasuke used a regular chidori which Naruto was immune to. That wouldn't count.

Naruto had no dura feats against Momo except taking gentle fist hits from Momoshiki which has no AP feats except hurting Kage which have no dura feat above a 4 tails Bijuudama. He was hurting Chojuro who got blood drawn from the 7 baby swordsman that Boruto and Sarada fought.

Naruto had no dura feats against Isshiki except get bodied half the time and taking hits from an Isshiki who was trying to cause diversions.
six path chakra can bypass thier invulnerability since sasuke did able to cut jj madara with lightning sword
edit: sasuke likely dont have normal chakra anymore
we know that naruto can select what chakra he want to use(kurama/other tail beast chakra/six path chakra/his normal chakra since he can use normal SM)

Last edited:
six path chakra can bypass thier invulnerability since sasuke did able to cut jj madara with lightning sword
He already mentioned that
Sasuke SP Chakra - Black Chidori that holds Madara.
Sasuke SP Chakra - Black Chidori blade that cuts Madara in half.
Sasuke no SP Chakra - Doesn't phase Madara's limbo clone.
Kakashi SP Chakra - Black Raikiri delete's Kaguya's arm.
Sasuke no SP Chakra - White (Blue) Chidori doesn't phase Naruto.

I am neutral on the topic

He already mentioned that
unlike naruto(who can select what chakra he want to use(kurama/other tail beast chakra/six path chakra/his normal chakra since he can use normal SM))
sasuke likely dont have normal chakra anymore
w need evidence for that
should jiraiya and naruto(if kuarama allow it then ma & pa can fuse with him) have Limitless Stamina : via ma and pa they have access to an unlimited supply of natural energy

Last edited:
What are the summarised conclusions so far here?

Okay. If somebody writes a summary of the issues and arguments so far, I can send notifications to knowledgeable staff members afterwards.

Everything here has already been accepted except Limited Teleportation for Madara.

Though I should note that the Non-Physical Interaction is being handled in the Soul related thread, and the Truth Seeking Balls' Power Null had the "Limited" removed, BUT we still need to edit the justification in order to properly reflect that.

In addition to all of this, Madara (Post-Revival with Hashirama Cells) and Obito Uchiha need their regeneration changed to High-Low for their ability to reattach lost limbs.

As previously discussed, Itachi also needs Enhanced Senses for being able to sense Orochimaru's Hydra Technique and being able to fight it while nearly or completely blind.

There's a couple of extra abilities that @Wrath_Of_Itachi suggested as well:

- Resistance to Acid Manipulation for Biju Mode Naruto for being able to withstand Saiken's mouth acid when his arm got stuck in his mouth. He only suffered minor effects, and his arm was not completely melted.

- Resistance to Fire Manipulation for Naruto's Kyuubi chakra forms in general for being able to withstand and disperse Obito's Katon, and his Kyuubi chakra cloaks helped him and the Alliance Shinobi survive Madara and Obito's Giant Katons unscathed.
Can we just get the stuff I mentioned applied first since it was already accepted?

He didn't regenerate though, did he? I'm pretty sure he was bleeding out until he became the Juubi Jinchūriki. At least that's what I remember.

I just checked, he didn't regenerate until he absorbed the Juubi, but I guess he did survive for a bit without his heart.

2: Resilient Immortality: Characters with this degree of immortality can indefinitely survive injuries that would otherwise be lethal to a normal person, without needing to heal.

Obito was going to die if he hadn't become the Ten-Tails Jinchuriki

So like we decided before, Obito and Madara with Hashirama cells should get High-Low regeneration.

It fits Madara and Obito to a T.

Hashirama also as previously discussed will get Low-Mid scaling to or above Tsunade, which makes sense for him to be higher than Obito and Madara since he's the origin of their ability anyway.
If a little bit of Hashirama gives you High-Low, imagine what ALL of Hashirama can get ya.

Because there are different levels of Low-Mid regeneration.
High-Low: The ability to regenerate severed fingers, toes, or ears, minor organ damage, and even potentially reattach lost limbs.

Low-Mid: The ability to regenerate lost limbs, and even from severe organ damage or destruction, including traditionally fatal wounds and disembowelment or horizontal bisection.

People with Hashirama cells have no feats or statements of regen on that level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back