• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t see why they wouldn’t do it for Naruto. He was a mastered sage, and Jiraiya’s pupil.

Am I misunderstanding something here?
Naruto was a mastered Sage who has a Bijuu inside of him, who hates/is jealous of toads.

Because of that, he doesn't allow them to do it.

When they tried, they saw Kurama yelling at them, jumped back, and confirmed it wouldn't work.

Ah, that’s why it worked later in the series. I understand now, thank you.
No problem.

The only thing is that Naruto learned how to gather it himself, but it wouldn't be constant like w/ Jiraiya.

Can Pt. 1 Sasuke be unlocked? This is something that has to do with Senjutsu chakra, so all users of the curse mark should be able to have this. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Their senjutsu curse mark definitely functioned differently. I mean, if i’m remembering correctly, the curse mark actually drains their chakra, right? A power boost and Orochimaru steals your chakra with the mark?

Yeah, him running out of Chakra is consistent, like against Deidara.

What about Jugo? He isn't a CS user because he's the progenitor of it and he's similar to Mitsuki who uses Sage Transformation

IIRC he was never referred to as a CS user and had a statement that he and his clan could naturally absorb Natural Energy into their body

No problem.

The only thing is that Naruto learned how to gather it himself, but it wouldn't be constant like w/ Jiraiya.

Can Pt. 1 Sasuke be unlocked? This is something that has to do with Senjutsu chakra, so all users of the curse mark should be able to have this. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I might argue that Naruto could have limitless with sage mode later since he does learn how to do it himself, and every time he uses it he seems to get, like, refreshed. Though, it’s a bit of a weak argument.

What about Jugo? He isn't a CS user because he's the progenitor of it and he's similar to Mitsuki who uses Sage Transformation

IIRC he was never referred to as a CS user and had a statement that he and his clan could naturally absorb Natural Energy into their body
Jugo seems to get tired, so maybe the way they handle Natural Energy isn’t the same as Sage Mode? Everyone that uses Sage Mode seems to get their stamina refreshed with it, while it just just seems to be a power amp for Jugo, and a power amp + chakra drain for everyone else.

Well there are different methods of using Senjutsu

Jugo, Mitsuki, Kabuto: Transformation

Naruto, Minato, Hashirama: Gathering

Jiraiya: Fusion + Transformation

And others methods I think

Also, Kabuto could have like “Possibly Limitless” if we’re going on the narrative about Sage Mode users having like pseudo-infinite stamina.

What I found
  • The Sage Art: Amphibian Technique, where one or more toad fuses with the user's shoulders and gathers natural energy for them to use.
  • Another option is to employ shadow clones. The clones can gather natural energy elsewhere and are dispelled when the energy is needed, thus transferring the gathered energy to the original.
  • Kabuto Yakushi assimilated the DNA of Jūgo to replicate his clan's ability to passively absorb natural energy, thus allowing him to continuously collect the energy even while moving.

Once he befriended Kurama, he's the one that gathered Natural Energy for Naruto inside of him, So Naruto would have limitless Sage Mode either way cause Kurama takes the Toads place in this scenario.

Sage Mode Naruto that fought Pain could gather natural energy on his own without needing any outside help. It was just that he couldn't do that when combating, so he needed Sage's clones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back