• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember Orochimaru saying hashirama could easily break the jutsu if he wanted to. I'll have to read the war arc over again. There are so many things I forgot.

Isn't that the weakness of Edo Tensei itself?
Madara calling Edo Tobirama slow compared to his alive self
Hashirama saying that Revived Madara is regaining his past strength
Tobirama also said that they're "close to full strength" upon being revived, and Madara said that the two brothers couldn't regain their past strength.

I remember Orochimaru saying hashirama could easily break the jutsu if he wanted to. I'll have to read the war arc over again. There are so many things I forgot.
That's because Hashirama is just so astronomically stronger than Orochimaru, it wouldn't matter if he's a bit weakened.

Anyway, I've tried to improve upon Hashirama's abilities section since it was extremely barebones before.
If anyone has any other suggestions, or if I messed something up, please feel free to tell me.

1) naruto,sasuke and tenten has Dimensional Storage
https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Enclosing_Technique
2) all ninja at-least konoha ninja's has Camouflage
https://i.ibb.co/jrwyCN9/Screenshot-2020-12-05-First-Databook-Jutsu-Files.png
3) hasirama and wood user has Statistics Reduction or Status Effect Inducement since wood user can weaken/suppressed biju and jinjuriki or others power/chakra
4) hasirama has energy absoption and can null madara chakra absorption
7) RSM naruto get TK+Gravity manipulation via Six Paths Senjutsu/sun seal/Six Paths Chibaku Tensei
DB state that six path senjutsu user alone can used Chibaku Tensei
this were accept by damage

and this are still need to evaluated ?
Six Paths Chibaku Tensei(hagoromo and hamura ,naruto and sasuke) user get power seal
kaguya 3rd eye/power was sealed
Isshiki also get dimensional storage?
Ah a couple more abilities to add for Orochimaru:

Forcefield Creation and Corrosion Inducement within the field here.

Obito, Kakashi, Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto, Kaguya, and by extension Black Zetsu were teleported inside a volcano by Kaguya herself. Would this warrant them and those comparable to have Heat Resistance?
https://***********.com/read-online/Naruto-chapter-680-page-11.html
Kakashi's scroll caught on fire (Don't know how)
https://***********.com/read-online/Naruto-chapter-680-page-14.html
Kaguya's clashes with Naruto and Sasuke made a hole in the volcano
https://***********.com/read-online/Naruto-chapter-680-page-21.html
https://***********.com/read-online/Naruto-chapter-680-page-22.html
Tossing them outside the volcano (Kakashi, Sakura, and Obito remain inside)
https://***********.com/read-online/Naruto-chapter-681-page-3.html
There's a couple of extra abilities that @Wrath_Of_Itachi suggested as well:

- Resistance to Acid Manipulation for Biju Mode Naruto for being able to withstand Saiken's mouth acid when his arm got stuck in his mouth. He only suffered minor effects, and his arm was not completely melted.

- Resistance to Fire Manipulation for Naruto's Kyuubi chakra forms in general for being able to withstand and disperse Obito's Katon, and his Kyuubi chakra cloaks helped him and the Alliance Shinobi survive Madara and Obito's Giant Katons unscathed.
shouldn't limbo/naruto have space-time Manipulation since
they hit/hurt someone who exist on different dimension?

Non-Corporeal (or Incorporeal) beings are those who have no true physical form. Though they may have physical avatars or bodies, but their true essence exists non-physically, whether as a soul, as energy, or as an abstract concept.

Non-Corporeal(Non-combat applicable) for biju/juubi since their true essence exists non-physically as energy
Naruto holding open a Portal could be considered Space-time manipulation/space manipulation
should jiraiya and naruto(if kuarama allow it then ma & pa can fuse with him) have Limitless Stamina : via ma and pa they have access to an unlimited supply of natural energy

Last edited:
And these: Earth Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Air Manipulation?

Is this scaling to what the Yamato/Guruguru Zetsu Wood Buddha thing did?

No, it's because he's been stated to have all nature transformations I believe, but I don't remember if it was from the manga or the Databook. Probably the databook.

No, it's because he's been stated to have all nature transformations I believe, but I don't remember if it was from the manga or the Databook. Probably the databook.
Idk if that should be kept there. Having the nature doesn't mean you can use jutsu w/ the nature.

Hinata has Fire and Lightning release and she does taijutsu.
Neji had Fire, Earth, and Water and he did taijutsu only.
Guy has lightning release, doesn't use it.
Tobirama has every nature in the book, only uses water.
Heck, Danzo has everything except lightning and he only used Wind and Wood (Water and Earth).

This is like giving kid naruto air manipulation since his innate nature is wind, even though we're shown he needs to learn how to use it.

They should get whatever they're shown to use.

Them choosing to not use it doesn't change the fact that they can use it. The purpose of the P&A section is to index every single ability they possess, even if it's out of character or useless in combat/VS threads.

Them choosing to not use it doesn't change the fact that they can use it. The purpose of the P&A section is to index every single ability they possess, even if it's out of character or useless in combat/VS threads.
That's not the point.
It's not his ability, it's an innate nature.
They still have to learn it.

Naruto had to learn Wind Style but he had it since he came out of the womb.

I'm not saying he doesn't have the nature, I'm saying he doesn't have the jutsu to qualify for it.

I find this ironic, from the Plant Manipulation page:

Users

• Azuma (Fairy Tail)
• Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)
• Hashirama Senju (Naruto)

Yet Hashirama doesn't have it on his profile

I find this ironic, from the Plant Manipulation page:

Users

• Azuma (Fairy Tail)
• Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)
• Hashirama Senju (Naruto)

Yet Hashirama doesn't have it on his profile
Wood manipulation is a subset of Plant manipulation on the wiki. "Wood manipulation" isn't an actual ability on the wiki, and if you click on Hashirama's wood manipulation it'll direct you to the plant manipulation page.

I've added the abilities to Madara's, Naruto's, and Itachi's profiles. Tell me what you guys think.

Also, I've made an edit to Madara's Power Nullification to more accurately reflect its capabilities. If you guys think it's accurate, should we add it to all other TSO users as well? It's a pretty minor change.

There's a couple of extra abilities that @Wrath_Of_Itachi suggested as well:

- Resistance to Acid Manipulation for Biju Mode Naruto for being able to withstand Saiken's mouth acid when his arm got stuck in his mouth. He only suffered minor effects, and his arm was not completely melted.

- Resistance to Fire Manipulation for Naruto's Kyuubi chakra forms in general for being able to withstand and disperse Obito's Katon, and his Kyuubi chakra cloaks helped him and the Alliance Shinobi survive Madara and Obito's Giant Katons unscathed.

I added these as well @Omimi

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion. Alternately, a staff member can use the @Username notification system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back