• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
During Boruto episodes 159, a character gets infected with Hashiramas cells. Due to the effects of Hashiramas cells, the character goes insane and starts to transform into a tree. This same thing happens to mitsuki when he gets infected. My proposal is for all the characters that possess hashiramas cells to get resistance to madness manipulation type 1 and transmutation.

The following characters possess Hashiramas cells:
Hashirama - The originator
Madara - Put some in his body
Obito - Zetsus merged with his body
New Era Naruto - Medical people gave him some
Danzo - Orochimaru gave him some
White Zetsu - Yamato enhanced all the white Zetsus
Yamato - For obvious reasons
Orochimaru - Went inside a Zetsu full of Hashirama cells, confirmed by Tobirama to be full of them
Kabuto - Stated to have Hashirama cells.
Sasuke - Kabuto put Hashirama cells inside of him to heal him, reasoning behind him awakening the Rinnegan.

These characters should also get the same regeneration as Hashirama.

Mitsuki- he should get a limited resistance due to him having a really good immune system. He was able to somewhat fight off the transmutation.

The next ability is for Boruto's Jougan. In episode 125 he was able to to see Urashiki usinge portal before the event happened. So he should get Precognition with his Jougan.

Gaara should have Instinctive Reaction with his Automatic Sand Shield. As it acts to protect him independent of his will.

If anyone has anymore more abilities in mind, feel free to post them in the comments.

Last edited:
I think the Madness Manipulation Type 1 is more suitable
Biology: Certain characters can alter one's sanity through the use of biological methods, many of which involve tampering with specific parts of the brain. Chemical means (such as drugs, poisons, and toxins) also fall under this category

Okay. So here is the list of characters that get Hashirama's cells implanted in their body, and was fine.
Hashirama, Madara, Obito, Naruto, Danzo, Zetsu, Yamato. Is there anyone else that I forgot to mention?

I thought that Oro-Kabuto and Orochimaru (Zetsu Body) also had Haschi-Cells?
Really? IIRC That was Orochimaru using Fushi Tensei to take over White Zetsu's body? So that was Zetsu's body, not really Orochimaru's. He can do that to everyone as long as they have his Curse Mark.

About Kabuto, I'm not sure. Is there a statement that suggests he has Hashirama's cell? IIRC he only has Orochimaru's cells.

No, they where the people left from the first time IT was used

The whole "they are created by hashirama cell" was something madara thought

However they where given hashirama cells by kabuto to make them "stronger"
Zetsu's clones already have Hashirama's cells from Madara IIRC. He took a piece of meat from Hashirama's body and then implanted it into his own body and awakened Rinnegan. He then began to culture it and eventually implanted it into all of Zetsu's clones.

About Kabuto, I'm not sure. Is there a statement that suggests he has Hashirama's cell? IIRC he only has Orochimaru's cells.
This is the only thing I could find about Kabuto and Hashirama Cells
https://***********.com/read-online/Naruto-chapter-667-page-4.html

Basically, Kabuto has the Chakra and some of the Jutsu of the Sound Five, Orochimaru, and team Hebi (Jugo, Suigetsu, Karin) because he had access to their DNA by implanting it into himself

While the proposals don't seem bad, I have to note that the OP basically doesn't any evidence in it.

This is the only thing I could find about Kabuto and Hashirama Cells
https://***********.com/read-online/Naruto-chapter-667-page-4.html
I think we need to discuss whether Kabuto has Hashirama cells implanted into his body from that scan. He maybe use Hashirama cells to treat Sasuke's wounds. What about Orochimaru btw?

@Kin201; Orochimar has Hashirama cells in his body. Kabuto has only been seen to use modified Hashirama cells to heal Sasuke.
Orochimaru has Hashirama cells in his body after he transferred his soul to a Zetsu clone. His original body didn't have Hashirama's cells implanted into his body. That's why he was always seeking a body that managed to survive having Hashirama's cells implanted into. Yamato was the only one that survived being implanted and could even perform Wood Style.

I have watched all the episodes with these so I am fine with it, though it would indeed be better to link images of each thing.

I'm a bit busy, so I might not be able to participate in this thread as effectively as I'd like, but there are a few abilities I'd like to suggest in this thread.
Starting with the simplest one, I think.

Gaara should have Instinctive Reaction with his Automatic Sand Shield. As it acts to protect him independent of his will.

Spatial minip for for naruto since we got info from LN that his chakra amount equal to God tree

Was Naruto's artificial arm (the one he lost to Sasuke) made with Hashirama cells? I can't recall but I think it was, should give him the resistance as well.

Was Naruto's artificial arm (the one he lost to Sasuke) made with Hashirama cells? I can't recall but I think it was, should give him the resistance as well.
Yeah. That arm was made with Hashirama cells. But should Hashirama himself have resistance as well? That confuses me.

So as of right now, the ones that get the resistance are; Naruto, Obito, Madara, Yamato, Orochimaru. Who else am I missing?

Though he was about to be turned into a tree if he didn't sever his arm but I don't think this doesn't give him resistance.

How does that give him spatial manipulation?
Didn't kinshiki state that Someone's huge chakra caused cracks in space/time and 16+ curvature to the earth?
It was broth before and was rejected since we thought it was caused by God tree But this reason doesn't make sense since there were no God tree on earth

jiraiya said seal can resist urashiki power absorption so Naruto,sasuke,jieaiya and Jin get resistance to power absorption ?

jiraiya said seal can resist urashiki power absorption so Naruto,sasuke,jieaiya and Jin get resistance to power absorption ?@Wrath_Of_Itachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back