• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have added more evidence
1) naruto,sasuke and tenten has Dimensional Storage
https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Enclosing_Technique
2) all ninja at-least konoha ninja's has Camouflage
https://i.ibb.co/jrwyCN9/Screenshot-2020-12-05-First-Databook-Jutsu-Files.png
3) hasirama and wood user has Statistics Reduction or Status Effect Inducement since wood user can weaken/suppressed biju and jinjuriki or others power/chakra
4) hasirama has energy absoption and can null madara chakra absorption
7) RSM naruto get TK+Gravity manipulation via Six Paths Senjutsu/sun seal/Six Paths Chibaku Tensei
DB state that six path senjutsu user alone can used Chibaku Tensei

Six Paths Chibaku Tensei(hagoromo and hamura ,naruto and sasuke) user get power seal
we could probably apply this since damage accept them?
1) If that's what counts as Dimensional Storage, sure.

2) Don't the ninjas already have camoflauge?

3) Isn't Hashirama's statistics reduction only effective against Tailed Beasts? Might it not be a weakness of theirs instead of an ability he has?

4) Sure. That's fine.

5) Still not sure on them having Bone Manipulation.

6) They aren't levitating, they've just jumped into the air. Naruto doesn't fly until he gets 6 Paths power.

7) Eh, I guess. It's only something he can do with Sasuke though.

Last edited:
Only what Damage has explicitly accepted.

Can someone give me a list of all the remaining abilities that need to be added?
1) naruto,sasuke and tenten has Dimensional Storage
https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Enclosing_Technique
2) all ninja at-least konoha ninja's has Camouflage
https://i.ibb.co/jrwyCN9/Screenshot-2020-12-05-First-Databook-Jutsu-Files.png
3) hasirama and wood user has Statistics Reduction or Status Effect Inducement since wood user can weaken/suppressed biju and jinjuriki or others power/chakra
4) hasirama has energy absoption and can null madara chakra absorption
7) RSM naruto get TK+Gravity manipulation via Six Paths Senjutsu/sun seal/Six Paths Chibaku Tensei
DB state that six path senjutsu user alone can used Chibaku Tensei
this were accept by damage

and this are still need to evaluated ?
Isshiki also get dimensional storage?
Ah a couple more abilities to add for Orochimaru:

Forcefield Creation and Corrosion Inducement within the field here.

Obito, Kakashi, Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto, Kaguya, and by extension Black Zetsu were teleported inside a volcano by Kaguya herself. Would this warrant them and those comparable to have Heat Resistance?
https://***********.com/read-online/Naruto-chapter-680-page-11.html
Kakashi's scroll caught on fire (Don't know how)
https://***********.com/read-online/Naruto-chapter-680-page-14.html
Kaguya's clashes with Naruto and Sasuke made a hole in the volcano
https://***********.com/read-online/Naruto-chapter-680-page-21.html
https://***********.com/read-online/Naruto-chapter-680-page-22.html
Tossing them outside the volcano (Kakashi, Sakura, and Obito remain inside)
https://***********.com/read-online/Naruto-chapter-681-page-3.html

Well, I know it's a bit late, but here are the ability suggestions I wanted to share as promised.

I'll start with arguably the most straightforward one.

Non-Physical Interaction for Madara, Obito, Naruto, and possibly Sasuke:

- Madara and Obito forms that have access to the Rinnegan should get this ability scaling to Pain, who achieved this ability using the same Rinnegan they had. So yeah, I think this one is pretty self-explanatory.

- Sasuke gets a "possibly" due to him having all of the Six Paths abilities that he hasn't showcased listed on his profile as a "possibly". Since the Human Path happens to be one of those Paths he hasn't directly showcased, I think it's associated abilities should be treated the same way.

- KCM Naruto should have this ability due to him being literally locked in a tug of war for his soul, where he was literally pulling his soul physically. I like to think this one's also straightforward.

Intangibility, Invisibility, Resistance to Extrasensory Perception, and Limited Teleportation for Limbo:

This is the current description for Limbo on Madara's P&A section: "Can create an invisible shadow of himself that exists in a separate dimension who can act independently, and with whom he can swap places with indiscriminately".
This is fine, but I think it's a bit barebones and could be improved upon by specifying which abilities Madara's Limbo clones actually possess.

- Intangibility: Madara's Limbo clones can't be interacted with physically, unless the character possesses Six Paths chakra or Cross-Dimensional Interaction as they exist in a separate dimension. It's really similar to Kamui in a sense, but the clones are perpetually intangible and can actually attack and interact with the physical world as well.

- Invisibility and Resistance to Extrasensory Perception: This one is pretty obvious. The Limbo clones are normally impossible to sense or see, unless one possesses the Rinnegan (Allows you to see them) or Six Paths Sage Mode (Allows you to sense them).
This is pretty consistent as Madara faced multiple characters with sensory capabalities before Naruto and Sasuke (including Naruto himself) and none of them were able to perceive or sense Limbo.
Of course if a character from another verse has shown the ability to sense or see characters that have similar abilities to the Limbo clones, then they can bypass these abilities. I suppose that should be mentioned in the Weaknesses section.

- Limited Teleportation: Madara can switch places with his Limbo clones. I know this is technically an application of the Substitution Jutsu, but it's a unique one that we have never seen anyone else in the series replicate (to my knowledge, nobody has showcased the ability to switch positions with their clones), so I think it should be mentioned as such.

Low-Mid Regeneration and Sealing for Hashirama Senju:

- Low-Mid Regeneration: Hashirama's healing capabilities are either greater than or equal to Tsunade's. Pretty straightforward.
Not to mention he scales to Revived Madara (who has Low-Mid regen with Hashirama's cells, ironically), because y'know, he's the origin of the damn ability.......

- Sealing: I think he could potentially get sealing via Sage Art: Gates of the Great God.

Speaking of Sage Mode, I think his profile needs to be edited slightly. Hashirama only has his SM related abilities in his Edo key, but we know he could use the ability even when he was alive, so the abilities should either be moved to his Alive key or we could create a SM key for him.

Now for the "Big One"..........

Possibly a small change to the Truth-Seeking Balls/Yin-Yang Release:

Well, to start with, here's the current description of the "Power Nullification" aspect of the TSO (which is what I'll be tackling here): "Limited Power Nullification (The Truth Seeking Balls negate and erase ninjutsu, which includes energy and elemental based attacks, with the exception of those imbued with natural energy)"

Here's my issue with this description. It kind of boxes all of "Ninjutsu" into the category of "energy and elemental based attacks", which is just not very accurate.
It can nullify all Ninjutsu (With the exception of Sage Jutsu obviously), including Edo Tensei, which as you all know is a nice combination of Necromancy and regeneration.
So clearly the ability is not limited to negating solely elemental and energy based attacks.
Another good example of a Jutsu it can probably negate is Dust Release, which is Matter Manipulation. Now I know it never negated Jinton on panel, but it was directly stated to be superior to it and to be capable of negating ALL Ninjutsu, so I think it's a pretty fair assumption to make.
So all in all, I think the "Limited" needs to be removed in favor of full on Power Nullification, and for the ability's description to be modified.
Frankly I've seen characters get full Power Null for much less, including in Naruto itself lol. cough Kushina cough
Of course there's still going to be the caveat that it only works on chakra based abilities, but due verse equalization, and for the wiki's purposes, that's irrelevant tbh.

So yeah, hopefully this helps!
Everything here has already been accepted except Limited Teleportation for Madara.

Though I should note that the Non-Physical Interaction is being handled in the Soul related thread, and the Truth Seeking Balls' Power Null had the "Limited" removed, BUT we still need to edit the justification in order to properly reflect that.

In addition to all of this, Madara (Post-Revival with Hashirama Cells) and Obito Uchiha need their regeneration changed to High-Low for their ability to reattach lost limbs.

As previously discussed, Itachi also needs Enhanced Senses for being able to sense Orochimaru's Hydra Technique and being able to fight it while nearly or completely blind.

There's a couple of extra abilities that @Wrath_Of_Itachi suggested as well:

- Resistance to Acid Manipulation for Biju Mode Naruto for being able to withstand Saiken's mouth acid when his arm got stuck in his mouth. He only suffered minor effects, and his arm was not completely melted.

- Resistance to Fire Manipulation for Naruto's Kyuubi chakra forms in general for being able to withstand and disperse Obito's Katon, and his Kyuubi chakra cloaks helped him and the Alliance Shinobi survive Madara and Obito's Giant Katons unscathed.

Last edited:
Has somebody applied what has been accepted here yet?

shouldn't limbo/naruto have space-time Manipulation since
they hit/hurt someone who exist on different dimension?

Non-Corporeal (or Incorporeal) beings are those who have no true physical form. Though they may have physical avatars or bodies, but their true essence exists non-physically, whether as a soul, as energy, or as an abstract concept.
Non-Corporeal(Non-combat applicable) for biju/juubi since their true essence exists non-physically as energy

shouldn't limbo/naruto have space-time Manipulation since
they hit/hurt someone who exist on different dimension?
Naruto already has Cross-Dimensional Interaction for this, but now that you mentioned it all Six Paths chakra users should have that since that was explicitly the reason why they could interact with Limbo in the first place.

It's no different than Luffys resistance to blunt force attacks.
Luffy's resistance stems from the fact that he's made from rubber, and has specifically shown both high resistance to blunt force trauma and a vulnerability to piercing attacks. I don't think the same really applies to Naruto here, I'm pretty sure it's just high durability.

Naruto has also shown resistance to getting stabbed, while he has also been stabbed without that cloak.
His cloak is more durable, that's it. Otherwise we would give everyone who tanked a weak piercing attack "piercing resistance".

Also, please don't compare Luffy's blunt force resistance to this durability feat.

Are you basic this off of Shin's sword?

In all honesty? If I wanted to be an asshole, yes, V2 is more durable than SPSM since V2 has dura feats and SPSM has none.
So basically you just ignore the entrie sasuke, momo, and Isshiki fights. Anyway, we should just wait for staff to look at all the new proposals and see which ones are accepted.

So basically you just ignore the entrie sasuke, momo, and Isshiki fights.
Naruto had Six Paths Senjutsu which is immune to ninjutsu. Sasuke used a regular chidori which Naruto was immune to. That wouldn't count.

Naruto had no dura feats against Momo except taking gentle fist hits from Momoshiki which has no AP feats except hurting Kage which have no dura feat above a 4 tails Bijuudama. He was hurting Chojuro who got blood drawn from the 7 baby swordsman that Boruto and Sarada fought.

Naruto had no dura feats against Isshiki except get bodied half the time and taking hits from an Isshiki who was trying to cause diversions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back