• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Ability Additions 2

This Kaguya stuff is truly redundant, this would lead to Outliers',PIS' or whatever in the long run and should be permanently dropped</div>Not if handled right

IE.

She has higher durability.

Or has better regen than currently given.

The Problem is everyone is giving their interpretation of what they think is what, do you know how confusing and annoying this must be for a single person to read

@Kep

Alright I would do that:

Her dimension are probably anchored to her main one.

Blow up the main one probably means the others also go with it.

She has no way to escape the explosion herself since no other dimensions are there.

So she has to tank it.

Which means her durability could be higher than we giver her credit for.

Or her regen is higher, after all she is say to be immortal.

Oh and Kakshi directly states that dimensional escape is not enough.

Only one is really necessary for the argument:

She has no way to escape the explosion herself since no other dimensions are there.

What's preventing Kaguya from traveling to the universe of the series again? Zetsu (technically) transported Naruto and the others to her dimension to begin with. It's fair to say she can transport herself back.

AstralKing7 said:
well the fact that she wont have anywhere else to go but the shinobi dimension and im pretty damn sure if kakashi shes her escaping hes smart enough to teleport everyone with him and kaguya is gonna be in the same situation but worse since naruto and sasuke is gonna be able to seal her even easer since zetsu said she was already low on chakra when she teleported the last time to her root dimesion. Everything adds up Kaguya is atleast smart enough not to make the odds worse for her so why would she escape to besides the shinobi universe
This pretty much sums it up Kep. Kaguya not having the chakra to dimension-hop, the attacks effects going beyond the dimension to make dimension/kamui-hopping useless, etc.

Also the matter of her going out of range to leave the ESTB behind, which would fall apart if outside 70 meters like all TSB's and there's no evidence this limitation applies to the ETSB. There's really no difference between both besides one being able to destroy dimensions and the other much less. And even if we gave it a shadow of a doubt, assuming Kaguya's range with the ETSB can shoot from 70 meters up to cross-dimensional with no basis is completely ridiculous.

Kepekley23 said:

What's preventing Kaguya from traveling to the universe of the series again? She transported Naruto and the others to her dimension to begin with. It's fair to say she can transport herself back.
Because another thing I forgot to state is that Kakshi and others can follow her just like Obito was going to do and this time their chakra amount is waay higher so they would have no issues because of Naruto.

Kepekley23 said:

What's preventing Kaguya from traveling to the universe of the series again? She transported Naruto and the others to her dimension to begin with. It's fair to say she can transport herself back.
Her ESTB would have fallen apart, as she needs to be in her core dimension to actually use ETSB,

So let me sum that all up.

2 reasons she can not do that.

DMS Kakashi and co can follow her.

She probably needs to be with her ETSB for it to blow up.

Actually astral that is wrong she was regenerating her chakra amounts massively in that dimension ans it is clarified by Zetsu's statement about her being waay faster and stronger than before

@Kukui

1. That's assuming:

a. That Kakashi wouldn't have been caught in the expansion by then

b. That he will see her.

Also, Kakashi himself said Kamui wouldn't work.

2. Except the ETSB does not have the limitations of a normal TSB. It can strictly be used and appear from nowhere, and it can regenerate if it's completely destroyed. There is no reason to assume that limitation still applies when all others are not present.

Rocker1189 said:
So let me sum that all up.
2 reasons she can not do that.

DMS Kakashi and co can follow her.

She probably needs to be with her ETSB for it to blow up.

Actually astral that is wrong she was regenerating her chakra amounts massively in that dimension ans it is clarified by Zetsu's statement about her being waay faster and stronger than before
meh i thought all her chakra was going into the ESTB as thats the reason she chose the root dimension and imma make another thread about her being able to use the ESTB in the shinobi universe

Kepekley23 said:
@Kukui
1. That's assuming:

a. That Kakashi wouldn't have been caught in the expansion by then

b. That he will see her.

Also, Kakashi himself said Kamui wouldn't work.

2. Except the ETSB does not have the limitations of a normal TSB. It can strictly be used and appear from nowhere, and it can regenerate if it's completely destroyed. There is no reason to assume that limitation still applies when all others are not present.
1. I doubt they wuld be caught in the expansion in fact it is implied that ot would just blow everything away at a certain size (probably in not too long) and so they would probably still see her escaping via ETSB.

He meant it would not work because after they go to the Kamui dimension there is nothing to come out to. And Kamui might rely on the universe/ dimension it is used in to still exist.

2. You are right to say that, but it comes down to point 1 anyway.

"It can strictly be used and appear from nowhere, and it can regenerate if it's completely destroyed."

ANY TSB can appear from nowhere and the latter has 0 evidence of doing that otherwise sealing Kaguya at that point would have been impossible.

Substitution and Clone jutsu(illusionary ones) for Genin and above characters

as u cant go beyond Academy if u cant use these 2 techniques

For Konoha shinobi. Anyone interested can add it to their pages. I normally add Kawarimi for them, but I also forget to do so sometimes.

so should momoshiki as giving bourto a form of asbortion from the manga well it doesnt matter what power as long as its seen a power giving to boruto

All done i havent applied it to Might guy and Lee as they got the 500 lap treatment to go genin

Hashirama tobirama and madara as Hashi and madara died(or were in exile) before the academy system was implemetned by tobirama

Tobirama cause dunno if he re did academy

And none of the boruto characters as i have no knowledge if the ninja system is still the same

ShrekAlmighty said:
All done i havent applied it to Might guy and Lee as they got the 500 lap treatment to go genin
Hashirama tobirama and madara as Hashi and madara died(or were in exile) before the academy system was implemetned by tobirama

Tobirama cause dunno if he re did academy

And none of the boruto characters as i have no knowledge if the ninja system is still the same
the ninja system still the same they learned how to walkon water in one of the episodes

Here is the list of general skills that are used by shinobi that are either learned while an Academy student, built on the principles learned there or simply used by most if not all shinobi.

Are boruto and others still academy or they genin?

^^^Boruto is a genin.

Lol, I forgot about a lot of those (they should probably get added too).

Edit: For stuff like silent killing, only people who have displayed it should get stealth mastery.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Well would make but i dropped boruto anyway isnt that Ao same Ao that was Meis bodyguard at the kage summit?
yeah but they thought he was killed in the war but this new organization name Kara saved him and now he works for them as a Outer

can someone add speed enhancement to Borutos page for using wind style consecutive wind fist to increase his speed and blitz several ninja

Back