• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Ability Additions 2

Minato can break a summoner's control over its summon.

People with senjutsu should have resistance to power null via their attacks.

kabuto can animate corpses, control them, and the corpse can also use techniques they once possessed while alive (so he should have necromancy in his first key). He can also stop his own heart, tricking his opponent into thinking he is dead.

Maybe stealth manipulation/body control for Kabuto.

I don't really agree on the TSB thing, but I don't wanna argue so okay.

Also, Imma just put this out here...I don't know if it's ever been men tioned in the past or anything...

Kakashi stated Kaguya could rewrite the world in an instant similar genjutsu. Then she proceeds to warp the environement around Naruto....So....Reality warping?(at least in the ice dimension).

Also, Kabuto has body control for his second key, this would be for the first one.

Just when you think there are no more abilites for the old you just keep getting proved wrong lol. Someone please add Ice resistance to Kakashis page and maybe anyone else of kakashis level in chakra control

shouldnt Naruo get memory reading via the fact that he was able to read Hinata's memories once he put his arm through her?

if the Anime retcons the novels that just more evidence that the Boruto anime doesn't follow the same continuity as the manga

Chapter 10Edit

Heart (Õ┐â, Shi)
After receiving Tsunade's message from Ino, Kakashi sneaks back to the dining room where the remaining hostages are held. A mother pleads with Rahyō to let her son go, as his asthma is acting up and the medicine was lost during the earlier chaos. When Rahyō learns that the boy's father is a doctor in the Land of Waves, he decides to let the boy die to punish the father for allowing Kahyō's son to die. Kakashi emerges from his hiding place and asks Kahyō not to allow the boy to die, explaining that Sai is outside and that he can take the boy to safety. Rahyō offers to kill him in the boy's place, prompting Kakashi to start using Purple Electricity. As he does so, however, his body becomes internally cold and ice starts spreading across his body. Only by coating himself with chakra can he stop its spread.

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Astral
Okay, that could be legit. Can you confirm if he also created afterimages?

@Shrek

They're genin.
okay this should also apply to other ninja with chakra control on kakashis level or higher. I'll try to find out if he used afterimages in the novel

I'm not a fan of scaling resistances, but it could make sense if it was achieved with chakra control. Let's see what others think.

Shadowbokunohero said:
if the Anime retcons the novels that just more evidence that the Boruto anime doesn't follow the same continuity as the manga
Um, no. This is false. Boruto manga author legitamized the anime. The novels being canon is pure speculation and no proof. So....just no.

No..the only person speculating is you, they were approved by the Author and Shueisha, You need to stop acting as if the only thing that's canon is what Kishi specifically wrote, which isn't how the manga, not their continuity works.

Kishi approved

Shiesha considers them Canon, which is the main source what is canon and not.

The only reason to assume they are not canon is based on Kishi not personally writing them which is flawed, it's the same as saying all star wars material not written by George Lucas is non canon.

• They don't contradict anything and tell major importance events that get mentioned or referenced in the Boruto anime.
  • I'm guessing Naruto's wedding is non canon then..
  • They are part of the Next Gen Project Overseen by Kishimotto along with Boruto and the Last movie
There is more speculation required to assume they are not canon then canon.

The Last was confirmed to be canon via Shueisha first as they are the main source of what is canon and what is not as they literally own the rights to Naruto, not an adaption like the anime..they own the rights to Manga itself and can do whatever they want with the license

@Astral

I guess that's also cool.

By the way, I saw the thing about Kakashi creating afterimages from a respect thread, and I also saw that he fought with broken bones, so I want to add it to his stamina section.

The novels are canon it has been said several times. The anime just adds more to the story and a few more abilities. Basically it is all the same continuity but the anime fleshes things out a bit more.

Back