• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Ability Additions 2

i mean, i understand that, but he still had it, asriel only had hes powers for a fight as well. it can be just written in as "temporaly obtained" it or something

Sasuke looked into some body's past memories using his sharingan in his story after the fourth ninja war. I dont know hwat that is called as a power though.

Rocker1189 said:
Sasuke looked into some body's past memories using his sharingan in his story after the fourth ninja war. I dont know hwat that is called as a power though.
he already has that on his page i believe

Shouldn't Edo Tensei have Low-Godly Regenerationn as they can regenerate as long as their soul is intact.

And furthermore, even atomic dismantling jutsu had no effect on them whatsoever.

@ lord

probably

but i think it should be

Mid-High: Able to regenerate from being vaporized/dust.

Atomic dismantling should push that up to High.

But I still think low godly would be best based on my knowledge of how Edo Tensei works.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Also where does Low - High Regenerationn for Edo Tensei's come from?
No need since that is so easy, it comes from Deidara as a edo tensei since he said and shown that he will regenerate from blowing himself up. I have never seen something as Mid-High.

Just wanna see scans of them regenerating from a puddle of blood or an extremely small piece of themselves since that's what Low - High is.

Edit: Nvm. Kepe already answered, thanks fam.

Kepekley23 said:
No offense, but Low-Godly is wanked.
Why is that ?

It has been mentioned several times that they will always regenerate unless their souls are destroyed.

That is what characterizes Low-Godly

Back