• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Ability Additions 2

So, I did the calc (pseudo version to see what kind of speed to expect) and.... I got near light speed Sasuke. Which is obviously going to be dismissed lol.

Please post the calc.

I very much doubt one can be near lightspeed from that feat when even a normal human can very feasibly react to moonlight. Humans react at a minimum of 0.4 seconds and light takes 1.3 seconds to reach the Earth.

It had to do with the distance Sasuke was from the moon and how quickly he reaches the ground in the timeframe (1.3seconds). I need to put the scan I used so that you can see the pixel scaling first. And The ninjas in Naruto are not normal humans lol. Especially when Naruto and Sasuke are involved. But either way. I need to finalise the calc.

It is pretty much past midnight for me so I probably would not be able to defend the calc anyway since I am so tired. I would admit I did not expect to get that high of a speed.

I had assumed that Madara said that the moment The light hit the planet and he had already activated it when his tsukuyomi was reflected on the moon because apparently as the stone tablet said: When the user of the rinnesharingan draws close to the moon the IT shines upon the world. But I may be wrong. Sasuke sees the IT reflecting off the moon and charges down to the planet from that distance.

If I happen to be wrong what timeframe would make sense for Sasuke to have come down from that height? Because I am sure it is less than 60 seconds.

Edo Hiruzen and Tsunade were both looking at the Moon even after Sasuke began flying down.

Here Sasuke sees the Moo, and starts to fly down. And then we see that Tsunade and Hiruzen are both still looking at the Moon at the same time, tiwhout the IT starting.

And then, a page after we finally see Madara casting the IT. Only after this page do we see Sasuke shielding the others with his Susanoo.

So there was a clear wind up between the time Madara began preparing IT and the time he finally released it.

Still a good supporting feat, but can't be proven to be more than that.

"Country level (Unscathed by Hashirama's Shinsuusenju)"

Can someone remove "Unscathed by Hashirama's Shinsuusenju" since it was Madara who blocked it.

Prime Kurama is still country lvl in dura since 50%Kurama tanked Juubi's attacks and Bijuus can tank their BB.

shouldent nearly everyone have some resistence to fear manipulation as they dont shit they pants when orochimaru is around?

Should Sasuke, and others fire style users, have Weather Manipulation Type Changing Weather because of what he did to form the cloud for the Kirin?

i think just sasuke anyone else who can use the dragon flame jutsu because it flys way futher than any normal fire style justu. I dont believe it would make sense to give every fire style users weather manipulation. Also Kakashi should have weather manipulation

aw crap wait this means that only people with fire jutus that dont burn out can effect the weather. as we have seen the amaterasu is a very hot flame and it doesnt go out compared to regular fire style jutsus that burn out and isnt as hot. So if the fire style user has a fire style jutsu that can effect the weather in time without burning out then they should have it also the flame has to be hot enough till where you can feel 1000m in the air thats how far the thunder clouds were in the sky

Would it affect their range?

We need another thread. I don't even know what we're talking about anymore.

Also, Ino's mind jack thing is considered as possession, right? I want to update her page.

Not sure how to clasify inos yamanaka technique considering she can do a variety of things with it but i suppose possesion is fine

Dont we accept thinngs from the anime unless it contradicts stuff? And the filler was during the war, not a filler arc

Burning Full Fingers said:
I don't remember anything like that. I've not seen anyone adding things from filler material.
Im pretty sure kurama had an anime only fire manipulation

Back