• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Ability Additions 2

@rocker: what kep means is that if you prove the etsb was that powerful the whole thing will be considered an outlier and the verse will be back down to low 5-b

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Also, no one here is trying to get her AP upgraded, but rather her regen possibly upgraded. The "going beyond one dimension" is to prove even dimension-hopping wouldnt save her, not that she can destroy more than one of her dimensions.
This. I think this is the main misunderstanding. If I want anything upgraded it is her durability like I have said before. If not her regen which keeps things consistent and breaks nothing in the verse.

Also, Kukui, that part about her AP staying as it is is completely wrong. I'll detail how as soon as I manage to control this thread. It's uncontrollab le at this rate.

AstralKing7 said:
@rocker well obito was dead at the moment and kakashi didnt have DMS so that maybe a reason why he said it
He did have it at the time. The comment he makes right before is how the TSB is too big for him to transport it.

AstralKing7 said:
@rocker well obito was dead at the moment and kakashi didnt have DMS so that maybe a reason why he said it
Kakashi kept Obtio's DMS's until after Kaguya was sealed and they returned. He cans still use the Kamui ability.

YungManzi said:
1 question. Do we consider the Kaguya backstory in the anime to be canon?
No reason for it not to be canon it is clarification of her past and contradicts nothing in the canon imo.

Kepekley23 said:
Also, Kukui, that part about her AP staying as it is is completely wrong. I'll detail how as soon as I manage to control this thread. It's uncontrollab le at this rate.
Wasnt she upgraded to 5-A yet? Or are you planning on upgrading her?

Not really but I believe Matt said that he didn't have a problem with us using it, that was way back when we had just finished the revisions

okay the reason Kakashi said Kamui wouldnt work was because even after escaping that dimension they wouldnt be able to come back because the Orb would be too big for them to well be in the dimension with out him and sakura dying( Naruto and Sasuke immune to tsb) Just watched the scene in the anime

2.) But they aren't universes, so I dont know why it would be anything even remotely close to Tier 3 even. "Space-Times" doesnt automatically mean universes when they are Planetery space-times. Unless the HTC is suddenly a universe now as well?

Except destroying multiple dimensions requires breaching the distance between them, which is infinitely above Tier 5. Since each one of Kaguya's dimensions are planet-sized space-times as per the databook and the manga, destroying them according to our Tiering System would be High 3-A, which is ridiculous.

The current calculation for Kaguya assumes she is destroying all the physical matter within her dimension and not the dimension itself, which is why she's 5-A.

Basically, you made the feat an outlier.

Kepekley23 said:
The current calculation for Kaguya assumes she is destroying all the physical matter within her dimension and not the dimension itself, which is why she's 5-A.
what would be the result/tier if we assumes she is destroying dimension itself

@Kep

"High Universe level: Characters who have an infinite degree of 3-dimensional power. Alternately 4-dimensional power that is shown as completely qualitatively superior to 3-Dimensional beings, but is less than universal in scale. Or that allows them to create large parts of a universal continuum. Take note that 4-D power should logically always be superior to countably infinite 3-D power, so characters within this tier are not necessarily comparable. Also take note that we consider most small scale time-space abilities as hax, not as AP."

I dont see how in any way any of that correlates to this^. That said, my argument has nothing to do with AP so we should drop it. If you want to continue this, we make another thread or your more than welcome to come to my Mssg wall (dont mean this in a rude way btw).

I find it so strange that this thread went from adding regular missing abilities for Naruto Chars to a Content revision thread for Kaguya...honestly guys.... come on

Kepekley23 said:
2.) But they aren't universes, so I dont know why it would be anything even remotely close to Tier 3 even. "Space-Times" doesnt automatically mean universes when they are Planetery space-times. Unless the HTC is suddenly a universe now as well?
Except destroying multiple dimensions requires breaching the distance between them, which is infinitely above Tier 5. Since each one of Kaguya's dimensions are planet-sized space-times as per the databook and the manga, destroying them according to our Tiering System would be High 3-A, which is ridiculous.

Basically, you made the feat an outlier.
i didnt say they were universe tho i said space-time since and i dont think anyone else said universe either. Kaguya isnt directly destroying those other dimensions tho bro. Like what the last arc of bleach Ywach was going to kill the soul king and in the process the universe was gonna be destroyed right?? The same thing is happening in this situation with Kaguya

What's the proof Kaguya can't escape her dimension?

Occam's Razor says her having full control over her creations is far more likely than her having regen infinitely above Madara's Low-Mid

Kep, I am assuming the erasing of her dimesion is more it being tied to the ESTB that an actual explosion that directly blows up dimensions/universes. And her key dimension probably holds her other dimensioons together.

This Kaguya stuff is truly redundant, this would lead to Outliers,PIS or whatever in the long run and should be permanently dropped

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
We kind of clarified that above Kep.
Also when was it established she created them? I thought she just stumbled on them and took control.
I think she obviously created them. How? We dont know(could be ETSB). After all the dimension are said to be hers and apparently she was going to recreate one using the ETSB.

Kepekley23 said:
What's the proof Kaguya can't escape her dimension?
Occam's Razor says her having full control over her creations is far more likely than her having regen infinitely above Madara's Low-Mid
well the fact that she wont have anywhere else to go but the shinobi dimension and im pretty damn sure if kakashi shes her escaping hes smart enough to teleport everyone with him and kaguya is gonna be in the same situation but worse since naruto and sasuke is gonna be able to seal her even easer since zetsu said she was already low on chakra when she teleported the last time to her root dimesion. Everything adds up Kaguya is atleast smart enough not to make the odds worse for her so why would she escape to besides the shinobi universe

Shadowbokunohero said:
This Kaguya stuff is truly redundant, this would lead to Outliers,PIS or whatever in the long run and should be permanently dropped
Not if handled right

IE.

She has higher durability.

Or has better regen than currently given.

We kind of clarified that above Kep.

With a gazillion different responses from different people that I literally can't read. Just sum it up.

Back